4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,156 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Really good for my oily skin but I don't like it enough for everyday. It gives a medium cover with a nice matte finish.
PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK! ughhh so annoying lol. if you are YELLOW or any other undertone, it wont work out. Its a little thick. Good idea for oily skin. If it matches you.
I've just finished my first tube of it and I have to get another one asap. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it to get full coverage and it lasts!
I love this foundation. It evens the color and texture of my skin. It's a good price too! For me it lasts about 6 hours with a powder over the top but I have very oily skin and none of my foundations stay.
My roommate bought this foundation, but it didn't match her skin tone, so she gave it to me to try and it's without a doubt one of my favorite foundations I've ever used. It matched my skin tone perfectly and covered really well without feeling thick or heavy. It stayed on for a long time and looked really natural, and I'm still a huge fan. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!
I recently bought this foundation I was looking for the bb cream but they didn't carry it so I got this one and I loved it. It doesn't leave you oily skin and it covers every single detail I really recommend it :) a+++
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This product left my face feeling sticky and it felt very heavy on my face. It also did not have a pleasant smell.
I really like this foundation! The color is great for my skin and it covers the acne really well! I got this from influenster and since then I have brought another one.
Amazing product! I have very fair skin and tons of freckles, so I often struggle with foundations. I need something that evens out my skin tone, but doesn't cover my freckles and make my face look disconnected from the rest of my body. I had a coupon for this product, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I've been extremely happy with it so far. It doesn't feel heavy and a little amount of it goes far. And it's even held up the horrible Maryland humidity; I never feel like it's melting off. I highly recommend this foundation!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I did not like this foundation. It was a very thick consistency and it caked up a lot on my face when I didn't even use much product. I have dry/normal skin so maybe it would work better on someone with more oily skin.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos