8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Tatianna B.
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny
I just recently bought this product and I really like it. The texture is great and it has great coverage as well.
Azizeh H.
Azizeh H.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought it and hated it 😔 i saw right through my skin. Another better version of this is the maybelliene liquid mousse foundation.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Very thick formula NOT "feather light" as it states. It feels like you are wearing makeup when you are wearing this foundation. It smears all over my clothes when I'm wearing this foundation. This foundation broke me out as well, I am not a fan of this foundation at all!!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
I dislike the fact that they don't have a wide range of shades. I feel like it magnifies the dry spots on my face whenever I use it.
Sky W.
Sky W.
Clermont
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first purchased this product, I expected there to be very little, as the packaging seemed so small. However, there was quite a bit and I was pleasantly surprised. The formula is thick and creamy, and covers a lot. Although it does still melt a bit, it's definitely better than most foundations I've used. Very nice!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have large pores and a moderate black head problem. On top of that I have combination skin, very oily nose and forehead with very dry checks and chin. Very rarely do I find an affordable foundation that works for me. It leaves such a wonderful matte finish that, for me, lasts all day. I don't need to use concealer with it because it's dang near full coverage. Although I do use a primer underneath because with my combination skin it does tend to get splotchy. If you're on a budget then I would definitely recommend trying this one out! It is my go to!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
South Easton, MA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and was less than impressed. Through the weather improving and spending more time outside my skin is significantly darker than when I filled out the form leaving the foundation way too light for my skin. Not their fault, mine. What really bothered me was how dry and cake-like the foundation was. I felt like I was trying to rub a thick frosting on my face except it wasn't exactly spreading evenly. I wouldn't suggest it.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Piscataway, NJ
Did not work well with my combination skin. I was so excited to try this out when I bought it at my drugstore, but unfortunately I did not like the way it sat on my skin. My skin looked blotchy in some areas, and overall did not give me a natural finish. Instead I felt it was super cakey and hard to blend.
Analy M.
Analy M.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good matte foundation for oily skin, I just think there should be more tones to it because none of the tones are close to my skin color!
adie b.
adie b.
Batavia, NY
I bought the full sized product because I had heard good reviews on it. I couldn't agree more. It is by far my favorite foundation. I recently ran out and had to use some of my older foundation, and I was sad all day! the coverage with this is amazing, and a little goes a very long way!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.