4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,094 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I like this product for the most part. It goes on smooth and evenly. But it doesn't seem to last through out the day very well especially on my nose. It seems to wear off after a while.
I love this foundation cheap price full coverage matte great for my oily skin I would repurchase this product again is only like 4 dollars at Walmart
After noticing many good reviews on this product, I tried it myself. I love it. It used to be my go to foundation. It gives great coverage. I like how matte foundations look on my skin personally. I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone
Everyone was raving for this product i went and bought it but the color in the bottle don't match the real color ..so it ended up been lighter...
I've never used a mousse foundation before this one, & I will never go back! It really perfects my skin. It isn't like a "natural beauty" look, you can obviously tell you're wearing makeup but it is not cakey! I gave it 4 stars just because you may not like it if you want a really light weight foundation.
Bought this product on accident and fell in love. It works alright as a foundation but thats because I prefer less thick and this can be thick depending I how you apply it, I use it as a contour and it works amazing.
I almost like this more than my Clinique Stay Matte foundation. It's not heavy if you apply carefully, doesn't cake (but drier skin would be advised to moisturize first), and stays pretty matte throughout the day. Oilier skin might need a little powder or a blot later on. I found the color perfect on me - I think the selection is pretty good for a drugstore product.
Light, soft. smooth and glides on! perfect to use with the matte powder.
great product for the price too!
great product for the price too!
I recently just bought this last week to try. I have oily skin so i was fearing to try it but once i put it on i really liked it. I wash my face pat dry and apply it straight on. It feels realky matt, smooth, breathable. I really likedit.
Personally I wasn't pleased with this product . I heard so many good things about it but after putting it on my face i notice that my pores would appear larger and it just didn't look appealing at all. After having it on a few hours it looks really oily on the T zone. Overall I don't recommend this foundation. Invest 3 more dollars and get a better drugstore foundation that's worth your money.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos