8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,258 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
This is very light on your skin, it don't get on everything like your shirt when you touch other people it don't get on there clothes.
I use this everyday. It's great for oily skin. It's totally a matte finish and there are a ton of colors to choose from. I love it.
Loved it at first, but after a while I wasn't a huge fan. It tended to dried out my skin sometimes. It's a hit or miss when I use it.
Absolutely one of my favorite foundations! I love the matte effect it definitely tones down my oily skin. It makes me look flawless!
It's an oil free formula , super matte finish it gives some coverage but not a full coverage it never look natural ,it feels so heavy
This is okay. Not a lot of shade to choose from. But it gave me nice coverage and very lightweight. I recommend this. Very affordable
This foundation is great, has nice coverage, easily blendable. I feel it could be a little less thick but all in all a good product.
So smooth and light. once it is applied to the skin it looks so natural. I normally don't like mousse foundations but i love this one
I Got This foundation In My UniVoxBox And I Tried It On My Mom I Loved It The product Is really smooth and Didn't Make Her break Out
This matte foundation is good, it sits well on my skin . It's one of the best foundation that I been wearing. I'm really loving it !
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos