BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
kimberly l.
Phoenix , Az
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation hands down is one of the best if you have very oily skin I have combination skin so I mix it with another foundation but on its own the coverage is wonderful ! It's medium to full coverage and it's VERY affordable !
Courtney W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is honestly one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It was chunky and extremely hard to apply. It also had a horrible transfer. It wasn't full coverage at all although with how heavy it felt, I thought that it would be.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
This foundation was so thick it was hard to work with. I couldn't blend it in well and just looked like a layer of thick makeup. Never really melted into my skin. There are a lot of other good drugstore foundations that work better.
Amy L.
Crossville, AL
This is honestly my favorite drug store foundation. It is so affordable and it offers great coverage. It's also super buildable and you can use it for high coverage or low coverage. I've used it for a couple of years and I love it!
Samantha H.
Anahuac, TX
Really great quality for the price. I even like it better than some designer brand foundations. My only complaint is that it doesn't blend well on areas of my skin that are oilier - like my nose. Otherwise great and lasts all day.
Nikky S.
This foundation is like magic. Covers just about everything. Goes on so smoothly. Love this. Feels like velvet. It lasts all day, it literally doesn't come off unless i take it off. Such an amazing product. I will keep purchasing.
Alison H.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Holy grail drug store foundation. I have pink-ish undertones and it works really well with my skin. Also pairs with the matte powder Rimmel has. Leaves my skin with a matte finish and the formula is pretty cakey. Priced around 5$
Laura T.
I found this foundation too drying. Also, colors tend to be very pink. It oxidizes. Very nice coverage but I don't like the finish. It accentuates my pores and it is very heavy. Mixed with a more lightweight foundation work best.
Megan M.
Hibbing, MN
Review for: Natural Beige 400
The color matched really well with my skin-tone and blended in pretty nicely. This would be a good product if you are looking for high coverage because it is pretty thick. Lasts fairly long as well overall a pretty good product.
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is my holy grail foundation. I wear it in ivory. It's a perfect match. I apply it with a kabuki brush and is flawless coverage. Keeps me matte about 6 hrs. When paired with the powder, i get at least 12 hrs of amazing wear.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.