The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is an alright product, I usually throw it on when I am in a hurry or if I just need a little coverage to go out for a bit. It does not stay on and my redness and oil will come through but I use it instead of BB creams because it does control my oil enough
This foundation is great for oily skin, it is really matte. I have combination skin so it worked fine for me, it feels completely lightweight, but what should improve is the shades of the foundation. Other than that I recommend it to people who have oily skin!
I have oily skin and this looks amazing on it! It stays on all day. Leaves my skin looking amazing. Feels weightless as if I'm not even wearing make up. Isn't cakey feeling. Smells good. And has great coverage. Not a bad price either! It's my new go to makeup!
Review for: 203 True Beige
I find that this foundation is very hard to blend, and gets a bit cakey on me throughout the day. Although that may just be my skin type, I have combo skin. I feel like this would be good though for very oily skin. It's not my favorite but I can make it work.
Overall this foundation is worth the price. Went on smootly and covered pretty close to well. I wish there was more color variety tho. I still would recommend to anyone. For 4.99 you really can't go wrong. Its long lasting as well. I love all rimmel products!
This product works very well. It needs to be partnered with the concealer. I have a fair tone and combination skin and it gives me a natural look. I don't have to reapply it every hour. It works very well better then the alternatives and I would buy it again.
This is beyond my favorite go to foundation! Since it is so inexpensive and works so well with my skin, which goes from normal to oily to dry depending on weather. Well worth the money. I use a real techniques buffing brush to blend it in for a flawless look!
I really didn't like this foundation. It made me feel greasy and just.. not good. I am used to thick foundations, but this one really didn't do it for me. My skin changes quite a lot though during winter so i might have to give it another try in a few weeks.
Estas bases le vienen excelente a mi tipo de piel, dejan un excelente acabado. Me fascinan! Esta línea me ha sorprendido bastante ya que de verdad nos brinda productos excelentes y a un precio bastante accesible. La recomiendo totalmente, no los defraudara
Great for my type of skin which is oily, stays in place all day. Can build it up and it doesn't look cakey. Works even better with the matte primer. No shine. Bought mine in walmart for a little over 5$ very cheap, worth it deffinetly would buy this again.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos