8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,246 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
Worked really well for me for a few days, but after it dried out my face really bad & was making me break out, had to change it asap.
This foundation is thick. It doesn't blend well. It's darker than displayed. It's disappointing to say the least. I do not recommend.
Absolutely one of my favorite foundations! I love the matte effect it definitely tones down my oily skin. It makes me look flawless!
Absolutely love this foundation. It covers really well and I stay matte pretty much all day! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either!
So smooth and light. once it is applied to the skin it looks so natural. I normally don't like mousse foundations but i love this one
This foundation is so creamy and I love the way it matches my skin tone. I usually wear it in the summer. It's a very fun foundation.
Just got this in my #UniVoxBox It is a great foundation, very light and matches my skin tone well. It doesn't dry out my skin at all.
This matte foundation is good, it sits well on my skin . It's one of the best foundation that I been wearing. I'm really loving it !
I loved the coverage this provides and the way it makes my skin look. I just wish it came in my skin tone. I had trouble finding one.
Q & A
I bet this gets asked alot, but does this work well with oily skin? I cant find a good foundation that will keep me matte without the oil seeping through. helpp me!
I heard from a friend who has oily to combo skin that this foundation is very cakey and drying but it provides good coverage. Does anyone have any tips to help reduce "cakeiness"
I need to know if it really works for oily skin?
How is this with oily skin? I've heard good things about this foundation. I use the powder & love it. Any input on the foundation?
Is this any good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos