8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.88 / 5 based on 4,252 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
Worked really well for me for a few days, but after it dried out my face really bad & was making me break out, had to change it asap.
This foundation is thick. It doesn't blend well. It's darker than displayed. It's disappointing to say the least. I do not recommend.
Absolutely love this foundation. It covers really well and I stay matte pretty much all day! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either!
I loved the coverage this provides and the way it makes my skin look. I just wish it came in my skin tone. I had trouble finding one.
This foundation is so creamy and I love the way it matches my skin tone. I usually wear it in the summer. It's a very fun foundation.
Good for oily shiny complexion helps reduce and shininess. I don't find it Super thick and heavy i find it light and super luxurious
Loved it at first, but after a while I wasn't a huge fan. It tended to dried out my skin sometimes. It's a hit or miss when I use it.
I received this in my uni voxbox and I love the way it feels at first. However, by the end of the day it feels oily. Not my favorite!
I dislike the fact that they don't have a wide range of shades. I feel like it magnifies the dry spots on my face whenever I use it.
Q & A
What do you guys think about the shades offered?
Wanna try is it any good?
Will this cover acne and acne scars?
What do you use to apply this foundation? Sponge, foundation brush, or anything else?
Does anyone have any troubles with this product being too thick when applying and wearing it all day? Basically, has anyone found this pasty?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos