8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
I have been using this product for approximately a year now. I am blown away by the quality of this drugstore product. I never used rimmel's products too often, and was a bit skeptical before trying. The application of this foundation is so incredibly smooth. The coverage is AMAZING. I have terrible skin. It's red, blotchy, and I have several blemish scars. This product achieves it ALL. It gives great coverage, conceals, and is truly matte. Awesome product!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this is mousse style. It covers evenly and well with minimal product. My face didn't feel caked in makeup and my complexion was even. It blends well. My only complaint is that after a few hours my face got a bit shiny - it didn't offer much oil control.
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I bought this because I am always looking for a foundation for oily skin. This foundation was too thick, looked cakey, and color was off. I ended up tossing it.
Tess R.
Tess R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Wasn't a fan of this. It was difficult to apply and the only way to make it look decent was to apply with my fingers. Which I dislike. didn't do anything for my oily skin.
Skyllar G.
Skyllar G.
Amarillo, TX
I gave the a good couple months to prove to me that it's worth anything and although I love the coverage it gives me it feels super heavy on my skin and cakes up soo bad. My skin is already oily and this seems to make it worse.
Lenice G.
Lenice G.
Its so perfect my skin is oily and this foundation cover it perfectly I don't feel that I have foundation. I live in Puerto Rico so is Tropical here and is hot but the fundation work 100%.
keila c.
keila c.
Clovis, CA
Love this product makes my skin feel nice and smooth and it works cause i have oily skin
Daiana M.
Daiana M.
layton
I like this product plus it's affordable!!!! It feels nice on my skin it gives me a nice coverage I use primer first because my skin tends to be oily but definitely recommended!! 😉
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
E Palo Alto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great I love the full coverage it gives it feels great on the skin it does not feel heavy I like to use it with my beauty blender work great for oily skin I really recommened it
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, so I have super oily skin and this is the cheapest alternative that actually lasts longer than a couple hours before I have to re-apply, blot, or touchup. I still do get the dreaded "shiny face" by the end of the day, but for the money you can't hardly beat it!!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Montrose, PA
Will this cover acne and acne scars?
Janessa V.
Janessa V.
Alpharetta, GA
How accurate is the color matching to your skin tone?
Charlotte V.
Charlotte V.
Is this product worth buying? it's at cvs for $5.49 and there's a buy one get on half off deal. should I get it?
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Does anyone have any troubles with this product being too thick when applying and wearing it all day? Basically, has anyone found this pasty?
Madison L.
Madison L.
Bel Air, MD
Does this product actually stay matte, or do you end up having a shiny looking face a couple hours after application like most other "matte" foundations?