8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,215 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I bought it and hated it 😔 i saw right through my skin. Another better version of this is the maybelliene liquid mousse foundation.
I like this because it turns to powder and is cheap. But for my skin (acne and acne scars/ dark mark ) the coverage is not the best
It sets very matte and it's not drying, but it's not hydrating either. It's fairly easy to blend In and I love the mousse texture.
Not a big fan. The colors oxidize like crazy and the formula gets greasy. It feels like a mousse and is uncomfortable on the face.
This is my favorite foundation. It's full coverage, doesn't feel to heavy on my skin, and it's great for people who have oily skin.
Q & A
#StayMatte Liquid Mousse VS BB Cream. Who does it better?
Does this feel like you have something on your face?
I have oily/ acne prone skin, did this break anyone out?
Is it full coverage? Does it cover all redness?
Best way to apply? I tried to apply with my sedona lace flat top brush, which I use for most of my foundations and get amazing results, however when I applied it, it was super cakey
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos