8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Kimberly s.
Kimberly s.
I was excited to buy these and when I did the results were very disappointed. First they don't make so many color options on this. I'm not very dark but my color won't match. It became so cakey it look really bad in my opinion. But it did stay matte maybe a lighter person would love this but not me
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
This is a really good matte foundation. The coverage is is great. However, this is not the product for me. The smell and texture are odd and a bit gross. This was also really drying for me. It worked well when mixed with a liquid foundation or some lotion, though.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
This is currently my foundation and to me its awesome perfect matte finish I have the color ivory andbit matrsy skin quiet well
Destanie S.
Destanie S.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. A little goes a LONG way with this foundation. It also gives more coverage than most but it can get cakey if you apply too much. I have found that it does tend to wear off pretty fast compared to other mousse foundations that I have used but it is also pretty good for the price. I may also buy the primer and see if it helps. It is very light weight and makes me feel like I don't even have makeup on which is amazing. I would recommend this for a casual day and not too much for a night out kind of foundation.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I lasted a friend for a cheap foundation and this is what they recommended so I decided to try it. I LOVE it. It does give you a nice matte look and it doesn't look oily at all!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
I received the Stay Matte foundation in a box from Influenster. I was surprised at how thick it seemed when I first squeezed it out of the bottle, but it blended well. It covered well and still looks great eight hours later. I think it is a good choice if you are looking for something lightweight with a little more coverage than a BB cream.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation for cooler months. It is definitely a full coverage, which I love. It goes on well with a stipple brush and evens out the complexion nicely. However, it is a bit too thick for this summer weather in the south!
Rittz R.
Rittz R.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some reason it makes my face oily after four hours which was a disappointment ); and its a little cakey on my skin but I do love the coverage it gives me.
Maranda G.
Maranda G.
Denton, NC
I've been using this foundation for 2 months or more now. And I LOVE IT! I have oily skin, and it keeps me matte all day. And I can build up to full coverage! It is definitely my go to, all time favorite foundation. And would recommend to any one with oily skin. It sits light on the skin, doesn't dry you out. Makes your face feel like a baby's skin. Five stars for me!!! Good job rimmel!
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Albany, NY
This product has been a money saver for me! I have used similar (much more expensive products - such as ones from Mary Kay) and find that this one does exactly what I need it to - and at less than $5.00! I much prefer the matte finish to other foundations, and I find that i can smooth this on in a few problem areas -without needing to slather it all over my face. Mostly, I use it to down play the shadows under my eyes. It feels light weight, and doesn't give a shiny finish. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I have never bought this type of foundation before. Is it thick? And does it look greasy or caked?
Yama J.
Yama J.
I would love to try this but i was wondering if this is good for people with oily skin?
Emily V.
Emily V.
Really leaves the skin lustreless? Completely matte for a long time? It really is as good as it describes? It is recommended for sensitive skin?
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Does this wear well throughout the day? I have combo skin and I love the way the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless looks right after application, but it tends to break apart on me by the end of the day.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bet this gets asked alot, but does this work well with oily skin? I cant find a good foundation that will keep me matte without the oil seeping through. helpp me!