The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,979 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is good if you really need to cover up a lot. Its very thick so I don't know if I love it but I do like it on a break out day.
Love this foundation for my everyday wear. It's lightweight, buildable and has decent coverage. I keep purchasing for my everyday wear.
Love this foundation! Doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all, and lasts forever. My only problem is that I wish it had more color options to choose from!
Let me just say... this is one of my favorite foundations of all time. it is amazingly full coverage, beautifully matte, and just great. I love love love this. I cannot stress how beautifully it glides on and stays on. it just gives you a flawless complexion. and the price? no more than five dollars. this product belongs at Sephora, that's how good it is. definitely recommend.
I absolutely loved my rimmel London stay matte foundation! It did wonders for my skin and it felt great on. It is so soft an light I couldn't even tell I had anything on my face. I would definitely recommend this product. *** I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
I used to mix this with a little bit of software mousterizer and liquid concealer to make my own concoction of a foundation. Hahah brings me back to good times in high school!
I thought I would love this foundation because I really loved Rimmel! I didn't like it too much. The coverage was really good but it sunk into my pores and made my face look really cakey. It also got very dry and looked splotchy. I think I might try a different shade because the coverage was great!
It should not be labeled stay matte. It is very creamy and feels nice but it is not for oil skin. I was oily in 10 minutes. It was awful. I would recommend to friends with dry skin.
This is extremely thick, so as for a foundation, it doesn't work well. I have dry skin and it just feels so thick and cakey.
I saw this foundation at Ulta last month. I had already bought two eye palettes and knew I needed foundation, but didn't want to spend anymore money. I went out searching for some foundations on the drug store side. I tried it out with the tester on my hand and immediately loved the feel. I love this foundation. I prefer it over my bare minerals foundation and my too faced foundation. It is a medium medium coverage and if you want more it builds up great.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos