4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,972 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 388 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I'd never tried any types of matte liquid foundation, I'm a much bigger fan of powder. But this goes on smooth and doesn't feel gunky. The color matches great, also.
Love this foundation for my everyday wear. It's lightweight, buildable and has decent coverage. I keep purchasing for my everyday wear.
Love this foundation! Doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all, and lasts forever. My only problem is that I wish it had more color options to choose from!
Let me just say... this is one of my favorite foundations of all time. it is amazingly full coverage, beautifully matte, and just great. I love love love this. I cannot stress how beautifully it glides on and stays on. it just gives you a flawless complexion. and the price? no more than five dollars. this product belongs at Sephora, that's how good it is. definitely recommend.
Although I loved the color, the nails did no last a week at all. By a few hours, my nail had already fallen off. It's nice for a quick, one night thing but not to last a week, unless you're planning tto not use your hands.
I used to mix this with a little bit of software mousterizer and liquid concealer to make my own concoction of a foundation. Hahah brings me back to good times in high school!
I thought I would love this foundation because I really loved Rimmel! I didn't like it too much. The coverage was really good but it sunk into my pores and made my face look really cakey. It also got very dry and looked splotchy. I think I might try a different shade because the coverage was great!
Ok I got this in one of my Voxboxes. I LOVE it. It's thick but it blends well and looks natural. The only criticism I have it that it doesn't come in enough shades and the one I have is way too pale for my skin. BUT I use this foundation all the time. I use moisturizer underneath first and no primer or anything else. Then I use a cream blush over and get TONS of compliments on my skin!
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin! I find that it gives me a medium coverage. It’s not buildable only because it’s a mouse consistency. If you need to build your coverage I don’t recommend it since it will make you look cakey! The good thing about the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation is, it makes your skin look natural! Plus it’s not oily so it will be perfect for anyone that has oily skin!
This is extremely thick, so as for a foundation, it doesn't work well. I have dry skin and it just feels so thick and cakey.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos