4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,133 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Blends on well. I use a moist beauty blender to achieve a flawless coverage, and set it with my powder. Great product!
This is a good foundation don't get me wrong, but I'm oily skin and this just dries me out so bad
Loved the coverage and felt good on the skin. Felt and gave a flawless look. Last all day
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Pretty good matte foundation, good for oily skin. Make sure to use a primer first! Watch out for dry patches.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Great full coverage foundation. Lasts all day with little separation. Does occasionally cause me to break out
Amazing full coverage foundation! MUST APPLY WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER!! I'm wearing this right now and i love it
Very cakey. Did not smooth over well. It laid on the skin no matter how it was applied. Would never recommend.
My everyday makeup includes this product. I love it!highly recommend it. Its so easy to use and is great for the skin!
Works really well! It is super matte for oily skin, I would recommend it to anyone needing a full coverage foundation!
I have a full review on my Youtube Channel Here is the LINK http://youtu.be/AfcIxAZRCTA
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos