8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Maranda G.
Maranda G.
Denton, NC
I've been using this foundation for 2 months or more now. And I LOVE IT! I have oily skin, and it keeps me matte all day. And I can build up to full coverage! It is definitely my go to, all time favorite foundation. And would recommend to any one with oily skin. It sits light on the skin, doesn't dry you out. Makes your face feel like a baby's skin. Five stars for me!!! Good job rimmel!
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Albany, NY
This product has been a money saver for me! I have used similar (much more expensive products - such as ones from Mary Kay) and find that this one does exactly what I need it to - and at less than $5.00! I much prefer the matte finish to other foundations, and I find that i can smooth this on in a few problem areas -without needing to slather it all over my face. Mostly, I use it to down play the shadows under my eyes. It feels light weight, and doesn't give a shiny finish. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Ayah L.
Ayah L.
At first I didn't like it because of the powdery finish it had on my skin, but I have gotten used to it. I like how I don't need to set it with powder and lasts a pretty good amount of time (about a few hours). It is also has a lot of coverage. I have a lot of acne, so for someone else who has decent skin, I would say that it is full coverage. I do have problematic skin, so it comes to medium-ish coverage. I find it easiest to apply it with my fingers. This foundation has definitely been one of my favorites foundations to put on. The best part, is that my face has never broke out from it, which is a plus. Definitely recommend to try.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this drug store foundation. It has awesome coverage. It is thick but it is light on the skin. This is definitely on my repurchase list!
Christina M.
Christina M.
I'm a fan of this foundation. I've gone through a lot of different kinds. This one has good coverage and is light and airy you don't need much, only think I would say is if you're using a stipple brush make sure you blend it in well because it can show stroke marks
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
I have been using this product for approximately a year now. I am blown away by the quality of this drugstore product. I never used rimmel's products too often, and was a bit skeptical before trying. The application of this foundation is so incredibly smooth. The coverage is AMAZING. I have terrible skin. It's red, blotchy, and I have several blemish scars. This product achieves it ALL. It gives great coverage, conceals, and is truly matte. Awesome product!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this is mousse style. It covers evenly and well with minimal product. My face didn't feel caked in makeup and my complexion was even. It blends well. My only complaint is that after a few hours my face got a bit shiny - it didn't offer much oil control.
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I bought this because I am always looking for a foundation for oily skin. This foundation was too thick, looked cakey, and color was off. I ended up tossing it.
Tess R.
Tess R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Wasn't a fan of this. It was difficult to apply and the only way to make it look decent was to apply with my fingers. Which I dislike. didn't do anything for my oily skin.
Skyllar G.
Skyllar G.
Amarillo, TX
I gave the a good couple months to prove to me that it's worth anything and although I love the coverage it gives me it feels super heavy on my skin and cakes up soo bad. My skin is already oily and this seems to make it worse.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.