8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.88 / 5 based on 4,255 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
This foundation is light on the skin and has a nice application, but it does get kinda tough to get product out when it's running low.
While the color seemed a bit light for me, the coverage was awesome and the matte helps keep the shine down throughout the whole day.
I just got my Uni Voxbox today, and this is one of my favorite products from the bunch. It has such amazing coverage. Really impressed.
I use this product almost everyday. It makes my skin look flawless and smooth. I love it! I don't feel cakey or heavy at all with it.
This product is really good especially if you have oily skin help to keep it moisture and doesn't feel heavy and also it's affordable.
The coverage from this product is great. The only downfall is the texture is sometimes a little thick so I mix in a bit of moisturizer
This product is awesome and non greasy. Worth the drugstore price. LOVE IT!! Wide range of color options and it is an amazing product.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos