The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Tried this until I finished it even though I wasn't feeling it much. I guess i would say it was just ok for me.Maybe it didn't appeal to me very much because the mousse felt strange on my skin or probably because I wasn't used to it. It is quite affordable and worth a try if you're curious.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Nope- not a fan of this product at all. The greasy mousey texture was a turn off from the beginning. I did not find it to be light weight, it actually felt heavy on my skin. Just not my type of foundation. At least it was affordable
This is good if you really need to cover up a lot. Its very thick so I don't know if I love it but I do like it on a break out day.
I was excited to buy these and when I did the results were very disappointed. First they don't make so many color options on this. I'm not very dark but my color won't match. It became so cakey it look really bad in my opinion. But it did stay matte maybe a lighter person would love this but not me
This is a really good matte foundation. The coverage is is great. However, this is not the product for me. The smell and texture are odd and a bit gross. This was also really drying for me. It worked well when mixed with a liquid foundation or some lotion, though.
This is currently my foundation and to me its awesome perfect matte finish I have the color ivory andbit matrsy skin quiet well
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. A little goes a LONG way with this foundation. It also gives more coverage than most but it can get cakey if you apply too much. I have found that it does tend to wear off pretty fast compared to other mousse foundations that I have used but it is also pretty good for the price. I may also buy the primer and see if it helps. It is very light weight and makes me feel like I don't even have makeup on which is amazing. I would recommend this for a casual day and not too much for a night out kind of foundation.
I lasted a friend for a cheap foundation and this is what they recommended so I decided to try it. I LOVE it. It does give you a nice matte look and it doesn't look oily at all!
I absolutely loved my rimmel London stay matte foundation! It did wonders for my skin and it felt great on. It is so soft an light I couldn't even tell I had anything on my face. I would definitely recommend this product. *** I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
I love this foundation for cooler months. It is definitely a full coverage, which I love. It goes on well with a stipple brush and evens out the complexion nicely. However, it is a bit too thick for this summer weather in the south!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos