4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
After noticing many good reviews on this product, I tried it myself. I love it. It used to be my go to foundation. It gives great coverage. I like how matte foundations look on my skin personally. I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone
Everyone was raving for this product i went and bought it but the color in the bottle don't match the real color ..so it ended up been lighter...
I've never used a mousse foundation before this one, & I will never go back! It really perfects my skin. It isn't like a "natural beauty" look, you can obviously tell you're wearing makeup but it is not cakey! I gave it 4 stars just because you may not like it if you want a really light weight foundation.
Bought this product on accident and fell in love. It works alright as a foundation but thats because I prefer less thick and this can be thick depending I how you apply it, I use it as a contour and it works amazing.
This foundation is a great color for my skin and I love the mousse consistency. If you are looking for a foundation for the summer, this one (for me personally) is light weight and easy to apply for everyday. Very inexpensive.
I have very oily skin and this foundation works perfectly with that! I have a lot of acne scarring and it's one of the few drugstore foundation that provides decent, lasting coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is also plus. The only downside for me is that it oxidizes a little and becomes a little orange.
Have this in the color True Ivory and the reason I bought this was because I had seen it on YouTube of girls saying that they liked it and stuff. I just had to try it and let me tell you... The color is good and the coverage it great but it broke me out.. Wish it hadn't cause I really liked the texture of it and everything !
Personally I wasn't pleased with this product . I heard so many good things about it but after putting it on my face i notice that my pores would appear larger and it just didn't look appealing at all. After having it on a few hours it looks really oily on the T zone. Overall I don't recommend this foundation. Invest 3 more dollars and get a better drugstore foundation that's worth your money.
I wish they would make like a tanish color. What I got was too pale for my skin so I would have to mix different foundations. I love the product its full coverage (for me anyways) but it kinda made me a little shiny tho. But other than that I do recommend this product
The mousse feels very thick and has pretty full coverage, but it doesn't make your face look too cakey. You could even double it up as a concealer. I like to use my hands to blend it in because the warmth from my hands allows the product to blend in.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos