4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,044 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I am obsessed with this foundation!!! I have naturally oily skin so anytime I wear make up I feel disgusting and with this one I barely feel like I am even wearing anything! not to mention that I have terrible acne scars and this is one of the only foundations that ever covers them up! I'm in love!
I actually like this foundation. I'm not a big foundation wearer but this one i liked. it had a great matte finish and lasted a good while. it felt light on my skin and paired graeat with the stay matte powder
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have been using this foundation for a few days now and I love the way it looks on my skin. It's real light weight and has pretty good coverage and buildable
This BB cream is the BOMB. It keeps my skin looking flawless and it's an amazing value for the price. I love the matte finish and the coverage is light but effective. This is my favorite product for the summer, and my overall MVP because it is light enough to use in the summer, doesn't sweat off and keeps my skin looking even no matter the weather.
Love how light it feels on the face ! It offers light to medium coverage ! And it honestly feels like you're not wearing any makeup !!
The coverage on this product is great but honestly it is way way way too thick to be used often. It gives my skin an icky feeling that I don't really care for. I wish it was lighter weight!
I'm kind of a foundation snob and I love this stuff, I mix it with some spd to spread it further and apply it lighter.
I'm not sure I like this foundation. It has an interesting mousse consistency, but always look thick and cakey on my face because of that consistency. I don't know if there is a very to make this foundation look natural.
This covers flaws so well. I actually use it as a concealer and then use a different foundation. I love the texture and coverage I get from this
Just bought this and I really like it. Super matte finish with full coverage. Great for oily skin. Hint: dry skin girls like me, can mix this with another foundation for a not so matte finish that still has full coverage!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos