The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,978 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This will forever be my favorite foundation, I love the way it feels on my face, it doesn't feel cakey or heavy. It's a full coverage foundation so I really like that. And it stays put for 8-10 hours with is great!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
It is so hard for me to find a good foundation that won't break my skin out, or leave me looking like I painted my face white, this foundation is the bomb diggity, smooth coverage that doesn't take forever to blend!!
I like this product for the most part. It goes on smooth and evenly. But it doesn't seem to last through out the day very well especially on my nose. It seems to wear off after a while.
I love this foundation cheap price full coverage matte great for my oily skin I would repurchase this product again is only like 4 dollars at Walmart
After noticing many good reviews on this product, I tried it myself. I love it. It used to be my go to foundation. It gives great coverage. I like how matte foundations look on my skin personally. I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone
Everyone was raving for this product i went and bought it but the color in the bottle don't match the real color ..so it ended up been lighter...
I've never used a mousse foundation before this one, & I will never go back! It really perfects my skin. It isn't like a "natural beauty" look, you can obviously tell you're wearing makeup but it is not cakey! I gave it 4 stars just because you may not like it if you want a really light weight foundation.
Bought this product on accident and fell in love. It works alright as a foundation but thats because I prefer less thick and this can be thick depending I how you apply it, I use it as a contour and it works amazing.
Honestly, when I received this in the voxbox I was super excited because I was running low on my usual foundation. I soon became unhappy once I wore it though. The texture was awfully chalky to me and you could tell I was wearing foundation even though it matched my skin tone. It felt heavy on my face and I was just not happy with it.
RIMMEL's new Stay Matte Foundation is literally the bomb.com, and it's available for under $5 at Walmart. It's a liquid mousse foundation that provides lightweight shine control and amazing, easily blend-able coverage. Stay Matte's light texture feels just like a high-end CC or BB cream, and the smooth formula leaves your skin feeling perfectly matte-- which is an imperative quality for me. I'm Italian; I don't need any extra oil, thank you.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos