8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Rimmel London stay matte. I am in absolute love with this foundation. It was recommended to me and I couldn't be happier with it. The coverage is incredible, I tried it on my wrist before purchase, I have a tattoo on my wrist and it nearly completely covered it! The finish is matte and the foundation is weightless on your skin, perfect finish. I have oily skin and this has done wonders for me. Love love love it! Also only $5!!!
Ana M.
Ana M.
I have tried so many different foundations because I have a very oily T-zone. This is the only one that keeps me matt longer. I am also so impressed at the level of coverage. The only thing that I don't like is that you can really tell your wearing make up. It is not very natural looking. I bought mine at Wal-Mart for just 4.99$. I would definitely recommend this product.
angela g.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
I love that this product and discussed some bb cream but not liked me very shiny result on my skin my skin is conbinasion
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! It's very smooth and thicker than most foundation and I like that. It looks really natural and the colors match really well with my skin tone.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Clinton, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my new found love after reading about it on Paulas choice website and how it is best for my skin type. Since I've been using this my breakouts have decreased from my previous foundation, the coverage is amazing if your looking for full coverage that is not heavy feeling and it does not cling to dry spots. It instantly gives a matt finish that lasts all day and it makes my face look flawless even though I have sensitive acne prone skin with red spots that gets oily through the day but not with this one. The best!!!
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
I've never had the best of luck with Rimmel foundations, either they were too yellow (pale princess with cool tones) or too dark. I swatched this and it was a match. I love it, but I think it's because I have oily skin. I liked that it was under six dollars. I don't need to set this and the only bad thing was it clings to all my dry patches, which I have a lot due to the winter season.
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
I religiously use this foundation now! It has such a nice texture and coverage without getting goopy. It's budget-friendly too!
leslie g.
leslie g.
Whittier, CA
Really love this foundation, perfect for people who have oily skin like myself. I tend to get really oily after a couple of hours when wearing makeup and his foundation controls that for a longer amount of time. Just wish there were more shades to chose from
Courtney  G.
Courtney G.
Fremont, NE
I love this foundation. It is a holy grail product for me. I have really bad acne that leaves my skin red and splotchy and this product is the only foundation I have found so far that covers those spots. Not only does it have great coverage but it blends easily and is very light on the skin. It applies well with most methods but my favorite way to apply it is with a beauty blender. It gives it a flawless finish and keeps it from looking cakey. Over all it is a great foundation.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Killeen, TX
Review for: 203 True Beige
I Absolutely love this foundation, i have always had a problem finding a foundation that is light enough for my skin tone but this in light porcelain 010 is absolutely perfect! its light and non greasy and has a great all day wear! absolutely love this foundation!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.