4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,974 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Perfect for teens when they're having a breakout. Covers great without looking like a putty knife was used to put it on!
It's kind of thick and cakey, but when used in moderation it's really nice! I sometimes use it more as a concealer than a foundation because it has good coverage.
It seems like it would be a nice product if they made it in darker shades. I tried the darkest shade which is sand and it just seemed a little to ghosty on my skin. I would buy it again if it was in a darker shade, its great for the price.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Excellent coverage and if you let it sit a while after applying with a damp beauty sponge, the coverage actually doesn't look cakey on me. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation! Just don't forget a little highlighter so you don't look flat!
I've always kept away from all foundations because they all seemed to make me look cakey and I'd never desired to invest in any expensive ones. However, my feelings about foundation have changed after discovering this product. I got it at a two for one sale CVS was having and boy did I score a good deal!! This foundation does not make me look cakey (unless I have an overly dry patch of skin but that's nothing that moisturizer can't prevent) and definitely keeps me matte (used with a powder). I wore this for nine hours at work yesterday before needing to touch up my makeup. Definitely a must try, especially for the price!!
This will forever be my favorite foundation, I love the way it feels on my face, it doesn't feel cakey or heavy. It's a full coverage foundation so I really like that. And it stays put for 8-10 hours with is great!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
It is so hard for me to find a good foundation that won't break my skin out, or leave me looking like I painted my face white, this foundation is the bomb diggity, smooth coverage that doesn't take forever to blend!!
I like this product for the most part. It goes on smooth and evenly. But it doesn't seem to last through out the day very well especially on my nose. It seems to wear off after a while.
I love this foundation cheap price full coverage matte great for my oily skin I would repurchase this product again is only like 4 dollars at Walmart
After noticing many good reviews on this product, I tried it myself. I love it. It used to be my go to foundation. It gives great coverage. I like how matte foundations look on my skin personally. I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos