BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation feels heavy on my skin. I do notice my t zone getting oilier by the day progress. Even my pores looks worse by a couple of hours. Wont be repurchasing.
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I think that the Mousse foundation did a great job of keeping the shine away. it smells great and you only need a little bit for a full application. I worked all day and didn't feel heavy. bonus points because it lasted all day too because I didn't need to reapply. I got lots of compliments while testing.
Ella A.
I've read so many good reviews about this foundation and since I loved the powder I thought why not give it a shot. It was a terrible idea! It dried out my face and it looked really cheap and cakey!
Jera B.
I love this foundation! It covers great and makes my face look smooth. It works just as well as the expensive foundation, but is very affordable.
Angela B.
Hanover, PA
I recently purchased this product based on reviews and to replace my Bareminerals foundation. I apply mine with a foundation brush and finish with translucent powder. It hides fine lines well, but I am careful to blend them out, but can appear a bit dry under the eyes. Nice light coverage, but covers redness well. Overall lasts all day with no touch up needed or oily T zone.
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't make my oily skin any better but it didn't make it any worse either. Some people swear by this and say it's the best there is for a drugstore brand so I guess it depends on the person. I prefer higher end for my foundation until I find one that satisfies all of my criteria. However, if I couldn't afford the HE, I would buy this.
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
I have acne prone skin and oily combo skin this did keep the oil under control and covered up pretty good but it was way too pink for my yellow undertone skin I would have loved it if I could wear it without looking orange.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
When you think mousse, you think a lightweight creamy texture. This is not the texture of this foundation. I have used other "mousse" foundation in the past which have been almost whipped cream like feeling on my face, leaving enough build-able coverage and not leaving my face feeling cakey. But the stay matte mousse foundation is extremely thick and cakey, if you use more then a pea sized amount to cover an area, it's horribly difficult to blend. It covers every imperfection only due to the fact that it's so thick and cakey. I don't like having a face full of heavy makeup, I would rather have breathable makeup that isn't clogging my pores. Not good.
Onena C.
Tamarac , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation because is light weight not cakey
This product is great, It is very lightweight but still have excellent coverage
Kristen B.
Camby, IN
Covers my under eye circles great!!! Easy to blend into the skin. I would recommend it any day!!! Makes my skin look smooth & don't have any oiling looking on my face
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.