8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Olympia, WA
Perfect for teens when they're having a breakout. Covers great without looking like a putty knife was used to put it on!
Kaycie  S.
Kaycie S.
Puyallup, Wa
It's kind of thick and cakey, but when used in moderation it's really nice! I sometimes use it more as a concealer than a foundation because it has good coverage.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
It seems like it would be a nice product if they made it in darker shades. I tried the darkest shade which is sand and it just seemed a little to ghosty on my skin. I would buy it again if it was in a darker shade, its great for the price.
Rabia M.
Rabia M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Excellent coverage and if you let it sit a while after applying with a damp beauty sponge, the coverage actually doesn't look cakey on me. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation! Just don't forget a little highlighter so you don't look flat!
Svetlana D.
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always kept away from all foundations because they all seemed to make me look cakey and I'd never desired to invest in any expensive ones. However, my feelings about foundation have changed after discovering this product. I got it at a two for one sale CVS was having and boy did I score a good deal!! This foundation does not make me look cakey (unless I have an overly dry patch of skin but that's nothing that moisturizer can't prevent) and definitely keeps me matte (used with a powder). I wore this for nine hours at work yesterday before needing to touch up my makeup. Definitely a must try, especially for the price!!
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Berea, KY
This will forever be my favorite foundation, I love the way it feels on my face, it doesn't feel cakey or heavy. It's a full coverage foundation so I really like that. And it stays put for 8-10 hours with is great!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Dayton, TN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
It is so hard for me to find a good foundation that won't break my skin out, or leave me looking like I painted my face white, this foundation is the bomb diggity, smooth coverage that doesn't take forever to blend!!
Ivy R.
Ivy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product for the most part. It goes on smooth and evenly. But it doesn't seem to last through out the day very well especially on my nose. It seems to wear off after a while.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this foundation cheap price full coverage matte great for my oily skin I would repurchase this product again is only like 4 dollars at Walmart
Carli L.
Carli L.
Childersburg, AL
After noticing many good reviews on this product, I tried it myself. I love it. It used to be my go to foundation. It gives great coverage. I like how matte foundations look on my skin personally. I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.