4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,045 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation because it felt light on my face. I didn't have to use a whole lot to get good coverage. It blends well, and matches my skin tone.It doesn't look cakey. It can get cakey if you apply to much. It was actually kind of thick, even though it felt light on my face.
I really liked the formula of this foundation very light to buildable coverage only thing I disliked was the pink tint the one I got had.
Okay so when I first applied it I thought, okay, this is super thick and just ew. I could barely blend it into my skin and it was horrible. It lasted throughout the day, but it wasn't until the next morning when I really hated it; I woke up with red clusters of acne ALL OVER my skin. It was so disgusting and itchy I wanted to hide at home. I don't know if it is because I'm allergic to it or what, but it was just horrible. The ONLY thing that I liked about it was the coverage. It has really good coverage, but everything else about it is just horrible
I loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product ! LOVE IT
I love the look this foundation gives off! I use a little sparkle bronzer on top and it's perfect for a night out! Never thought this would be my fit as I was hesitant to use it at first. If you use too much it could give off that cakey look but I've loved it ever since I tried it! It is thicker than my regular liquid foundation but I enjoy the change for special occasions.
I've used this a few times, and I like it. I feel like. A tiny bit goes a long way. It does get cakey if you appy too much. The coverage is light to medium coverage, and works amazingly with the powder. Reccomend!
Love this foundation makes my fave Matt after a long workout. I love using it with the revlon photo ready translucent powder!
This foundation is amazing if you have oily skin. it really is absorbent and lasts for a while. The reason I;m giving it four instead of five stars is because I don't have oily skin so it was a little much for me and dried me out a bit. However, for oil skin I can understand why it would be perfect. The other bonus is that it gives you full coverage to hide any imperfections. I did not need concealer when I used it.
This foundation is rreally good in terms of coverage and shade, however, as good as those aspects are I honestly cannot give it a 5 because almost every time I used this product my face looked flaky and almost dried out by the end of the day. That being said it does work well when blended with a little bit of moisturizer
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This has a good light shade range but lacks in the deep. It is full coverage. But if you have dry patches it will cling. It looks really good when I first put it on but after a while it doesn't do well. If I am only wearing it for a couple hours I go to this for full coverage but if I am wearing something a long time then I don't go to this
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos