8 colors available

Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Griswold , CT
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I received this product in a VoxBox & was skeptical, I have never used Rimmel products in the past but gave it a try because it was free & why not. I have used this foundation since. I would say it provides a medium coverage without looking cakey or making you feel like you have a ton of makeup on. I have never had any breakouts as a result & its very budget friendly.
amanda m.
amanda m.
I tried this because i do like mouse foundation. I learned quickly a very little will give good coverage over your whole face without feeling like you packed it on. I would recommend to others.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. I bought this from my local Walmart because I saw it on the shelf, and it looked promising. And its affordable. So when I tried it, I wasn't expecting it to be so amazing. The mousse is really lightweight and not cakey at all. I used the Original Beauty Blender to apply it, and it felt heavenly. Don't be afraid that its a small container, a little bit goes a long way! Love it!
Janette C.
Janette C.
I absolutely love this foundation.!!! Its one of my must haves. Its medium coverage but can build up and that's what I love about it and can't beat it for the price 😘😍
victoria c.
victoria c.
I love this foundation. Its great for a matte finish and dries and gives a powdery finish. Goes on super smooth with a beauty blender.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this product. The coverage sucked. It smelled like rubbing alcohol. I tried it multiple times but I could not wait to replace it because the product was just awful.
Meg R.
Meg R.
I'm obsessed with this stuff! It gives me the best coverage and it's so lightweight! I'll never stop using it!!
Trish G.
Trish G.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very thick, it's a crime substance that tends to cake on, I use it more for covering pimples, not An all around foundation
Debbie P.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
I was so excited when I purchased this foundation and powder because I had read so many excellent reviews saying this product was a great drugstore find for oily skin. I never got to find out because the lightest shade they make was too dark and almost organgey colored. I tried it on and immediately took it back to the store.
Ana R.
Ana R.
This is a nice affordable foundation.
It gives great coverage. Its perfect for people with oily skin.
I have dry skin and this works for me, but I do have to use quite a bit of moisturizer before applying it. I find this foundation is best applied with a wet sponge. I use it with the Real Techniques Complexion sponge. You only need a little bit of product to get a nice coverage. A tube of this will last quite a while.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.