BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
It was thick and very cakey. I have oily/combo skin and I usually love products that are meant to keep my matte all day. This just wasn't for me. So my advice would be to stray away from this because it's just not that great of a product.
Melissa L.
This stuff works great for me! I do not have that many blemishes but on the ones I do it gives great coverage. It is not heavy and goes on smooth.
This stuff is not cakey and all I do to seal it is use a transparen't powder.
Other makeup products go on well on top of this.
It stays on all day and is removed easily by the end of the night.
Katlyn  N.
Fort Mill, SC
Very affordable and great amount of product for price. Thick and smooth application but sometimes cakey if too much applied. A little goes a long way. Needs darker shades and bigger variety of colors. Very matte and oil free.
Cassie A.
Columbus, GA
I Love this product its just awesome i always get good compliments on my skin i have gave my friends some of this product and they loved it i will definetaly buy again
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
I received this in a voxbox, but couldn't really use it. I had to mix it with a foundation too dark for me and it was a lot of mixing. So I feel I can't judge it fairly. I wish they had more shades in the line. I had real high hopes for it too..
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
After reading tons of reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. My face broke out day two. So irritating! I do not have sensitive skin. It dried my face out and was very thick.
Angela U.
Robinson , TX
This particular foundation is thick and can be cakey if use wrong I think if you use it in moderation and even for every day use you can really see the results you want I do prefer the matte look and I love the coverage it has but you do have to make sure you blend very well.
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
Finding a good foundation always stresses me out. Especially when it's drug store- you're on your own to determine the right shade and with so many options how do you know you're picking the right one???!! I tried this looking for a nice matte foundation. I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. It blends well and looks very natural. Very happy :) not a bad price either especially when it's on sale and you use coupons!
Kenley H.
Beulaville, NC
This stuff is amazing! I thought it was too good to be true great foundation at a great price but, it is awesome. It makes me have a flawless complexion! It is a MUST HAVE for your makeup bag!
Cheyenne J.
Goose Creek, SC
My favorite drug store foundation BY FAR! BUTTTTTTTTTT, a tip to you ladies... a lot of people are complaining that it is too thick and causes them to break out. You really do only need a small amount. I only use a pea size, and I have acne, so it gives me full coverage! Use a primer, and then a small amount of the foundation, and you will see that it gives you a flawless look! (:
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.