8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not sure I like this foundation. It has an interesting mousse consistency, but always look thick and cakey on my face because of that consistency. I don't know if there is a very to make this foundation look natural.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Streator, IL
This covers flaws so well. I actually use it as a concealer and then use a different foundation. I love the texture and coverage I get from this
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Just bought this and I really like it. Super matte finish with full coverage. Great for oily skin. Hint: dry skin girls like me, can mix this with another foundation for a not so matte finish that still has full coverage!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
I love this foundation, a friend recommended it to me and it's all I've been using since. I love that it's a creamy foundation instead of liquid. It applies so smoothly and I love the matte effect. Favorite yet!
Ann F.
Ann F.
Westchester, IL
This foundation is ok. Good coverage and I do like the texture, however, with my dry/combo skin I have to mix it in with my moisturizer.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Pigeon, Mi
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love love love this foundation. It's lightweight but covers great without a cakey look!
Amairani M.
Amairani M.
This foundation is great for oily skin! I have oily skin myself, and I'm in love with it! It's my new go-to! I was so surprised by the coverage it gives. It's easy to apply, apply with my fingers then blend it out with a damp beauty blender. It leaves me matte for a decent amount of time, you get a great product for the price you pay.
Lily C.
Lily C.
Flushing, NY
This is my holy grail product, I was hesitant to try this before because the price and what it claims to do just seems too good to be true. When I finally decided to give it a try because what the hell, it's just $5! And oh my god this thing really works. Having oily skin, I was constantly serching for products to help me reduce the oil on my skin and most of them only made my skin oiler. This moose foundation topped off with the stay matte powders is just fantastic.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Big Bear City, CA
I have very oily skin and this foundation works perfectly with that! I have a lot of acne scarring and it's one of the few drugstore foundation that provides decent, lasting coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is also plus. The only downside for me is that it oxidizes a little and becomes a little orange.
Melaney R.
Melaney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give this five stars because I Love the formulation, it keeps me matte all day, the coverage is superb. I just wish the range of shades they offer went darker. I am a medium skin tone and the darkest they have is 300 sand, it's too light for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.