4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,973 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 388 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I'm not sure I like this foundation. It has an interesting mousse consistency, but always look thick and cakey on my face because of that consistency. I don't know if there is a very to make this foundation look natural.
This covers flaws so well. I actually use it as a concealer and then use a different foundation. I love the texture and coverage I get from this
Just bought this and I really like it. Super matte finish with full coverage. Great for oily skin. Hint: dry skin girls like me, can mix this with another foundation for a not so matte finish that still has full coverage!
I love this foundation, a friend recommended it to me and it's all I've been using since. I love that it's a creamy foundation instead of liquid. It applies so smoothly and I love the matte effect. Favorite yet!
This foundation is ok. Good coverage and I do like the texture, however, with my dry/combo skin I have to mix it in with my moisturizer.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love love love this foundation. It's lightweight but covers great without a cakey look!
This foundation is great for oily skin! I have oily skin myself, and I'm in love with it! It's my new go-to! I was so surprised by the coverage it gives. It's easy to apply, apply with my fingers then blend it out with a damp beauty blender. It leaves me matte for a decent amount of time, you get a great product for the price you pay.
This is my holy grail product, I was hesitant to try this before because the price and what it claims to do just seems too good to be true. When I finally decided to give it a try because what the hell, it's just $5! And oh my god this thing really works. Having oily skin, I was constantly serching for products to help me reduce the oil on my skin and most of them only made my skin oiler. This moose foundation topped off with the stay matte powders is just fantastic.
I have very oily skin and this foundation works perfectly with that! I have a lot of acne scarring and it's one of the few drugstore foundation that provides decent, lasting coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is also plus. The only downside for me is that it oxidizes a little and becomes a little orange.
I wish I could give this five stars because I Love the formulation, it keeps me matte all day, the coverage is superb. I just wish the range of shades they offer went darker. I am a medium skin tone and the darkest they have is 300 sand, it's too light for me.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos