4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This product is okay, it's thick and Cakey, but it gives you a full coverage, it's a nice consistency, goes on very nicely, but if you want a sheer coverage this isn't the product to use! Also I have oily skin and it made me more oily.
I love this foundation it's great and affordable but unfortunately the color selection is very limited I can only wear it in the winter months in the summer months I am to dark. so you can wear it if you darker than a medium skin tone
This is by far my favorite matte foundation. The coverage this product has is insane! I wear this almost everyday and love it so much. It isn't a product to use when you want something light, but it great if you want everything hidden
Review for: 203 True Beige
This goes on so smoothly! I've only been using it for a few days now, but it's been amazing so far! Covers good (light to medium coverage) and I can't get over how smooth it is. Doesn't leave me looking streaky, it all goes on nicely.
I like this product because it's very full coverage and matte and great for oily skin but the only down side is trying to get a perfect skin tone match , but other than that I do like the product and it could and can be very likable.
I purchased this once for like $5!!! It was amazing . Amazing coverage . And stay in place . The only reason I didn't buy it again was because i could t find my exact color . But other than that it's amazing . And I highly recommend
This was really bad as a foundation but I use it as a eyeshadow primer ! And it keeps my eyeshadow on all day and night . But I would never use it for foundation . It's super thick and it just doesn't give you a nice flawless look .
This product was okay. For me, it was very streaky when i applied it and it felt thick. Ive used it only a handful of times. I only reach for it when if im like quickly running to the store and dont want to waste my good foundation.
This is honestly one of the worst foundations I have ever used. It was chunky and extremely hard to apply. It also had a horrible transfer. It wasn't full coverage at all although with how heavy it felt, I thought that it would be.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundation hands down is one of the best if you have very oily skin I have combination skin so I mix it with another foundation but on its own the coverage is wonderful ! It's medium to full coverage and it's VERY affordable !
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos