4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,044 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 203 True Beige
I use this Rimmel stay matte liquid mousse foundation, on a day to day basis I use this foundation when I'm not using others. It's lasts all day, it's affordable and I definitely recommend this to people that have oily skin. It feels and looks amazing.
Such an amazing full coverage foundation! I haven't tried a foundation as full coverage as this, I purchased this from boots ages ago and with my combo skin it still looks perfect at the end of the day, I'd definitely recommend this to drugstore users
I usually can't ever find drugstore foundations that I like, that actually cover my imperfections, is good for oily skin, &actually stays longer then an hour or two, but this foundation does all of the above!! I def recommend, it's so worth the price!
There better foundation than this? is one of my favorites, with a small amount of product actually coats the skin ... leaves a feeling of velvet, hard lot and keeps your skin matte , with seal a little translucent powder does not leave you . love this
This matte liguid mousse foundation is very thick and goes on easily, it blends the best with a damp beauty blender, the only problem I have is that it's a little to thick even after blending, that just not my style. But great coverage & do you boo!
Love how smooth this goes one and how light weight it feels. Good converge and easy to build. I have oily skin and this product is great for that but it started blotching and patching up right after applying. I loved it at first but don't recommend.
The best foundation for me, I love it, it's amazing in my face! Get it in pharmacy and is of excellent quality, you can be used for daily and coverage ranges from medium to high, for oily product is very good and meets your expectations #insfluenter
I LOVE this foundation! It keeps me very matte for a really long time and it make me look flawless. Sand is the perfect match for my skin tone. It looks like skin and it never goes cakey on me. It's easy to blend and it has medium to full coverage.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is so heavy feeling on your face if not applied correctly. It took three brushes and a beauty blender to get it to work. After that, it was okay. It liked to cling to dry spots and any peach fuzz i had on my face. Super hard to blend and cakey
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really didn't like this foundation much. It applied too patchy for me and didn't set well at all. I liked house mousse-y the texture was but the coverage wasn't what I was hoping for. It was only like $6 or $7 so I guess you get what you pay for.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos