BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: 091 Light Ivory more...
One of my favorite light drugs store foundation formulas. Last most of the day with a good powder and setting spray. The packaging is decent and it is a mostly full coverage formula. I would not repurchase because they text on animals but I would recommend to someone who doesn't mind.
Taylor K.
Not a fan of this foundation! I have combination oily skin &
i have a few breakouts. Its really hard to blend out this foundation. It clings to ANY dry areas on my face..I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I originally bought this product because one of my favorite youtubers said she loved it.
very disappointed that this didn't work out for me
Rebekah C.
This was a fine foundation but it tends to look a little cakey and thick unless you apply it just perfectly. I do like the lightweight feeling and it seems to have a good variety of shades. I also like the matte texture! So it's not a bad foundation, just not my favorite drugstore brand
Danielle S.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory more...
I got this free with a coupon on my tampons. It's a good foundation and the little bottle lasted me a few weeks. It was a matte finish on my combination skin. I would buy it again if i came across a coupon.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
I hated this so much. It looked super cakey, impossible to blend. I could not make it work with my skin. It also felt a little suffocating for my pores it didn't feel heavy, but it felt like this weird film on your face. I don't recommend.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product in my VoxBox from Influenster to try but I have to say I love it. I am not the typical makeup wearing girl. I love my no fuss no muss look. I am okay with going to class with little to no makeup and just braiding my hair and calling it a day, this probably stems from constantly having practice at random times and I hate washing makeup off with sweat. But when I received this product I figured I would give foundation a shot. I love it. Rimmell definitely got me to switch or rather to start using foundation especially as I prepare to enter the work force. I don't know how they did it through a survey but this is the perfect color for me and my match. I love how light the makeup feels when I am wearing it, how easy it is to take off at the end of the day and how easy it is to apply! I also really like how it does not have that super make-upy smell (if that makes sense) - a lot of foundations seem to have a weird scent to this and if this one has it, it is very light. Overall I am a huge fan of this product and am making the switch.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Other more...
I have 502 warm caramel love the coverage on this foundation it matte finish....I don't feel that is Cakey it feel really nice and soft in the safe I have combination skin and it works very well on me...
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
This foundation is not the one for combination to oily skin. Not good coverage for me and doesn’t stay on very long because it’s so dewy and I am so oily. I only bought it once and I will not buy it again. Now I am not saying this is a bad foundation, it just isn’t the one for me !
Courtney W.
I received a free sample of this foundation in my Walmart beauty box! I fell in love with the foundation with just one use. My skin is dry right now and it did not show any of dry patches. It lasted on my skin the entire work day! I will definitely be purchasing this product as soon as possible!
ReAnne S.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Other more...
i was intrigued by it being a mouse and by how cheap it was so i decided to try it. it's definitely full coverage but it feels SO HEAVY and gross on my face. it was very easy to blend out but it just kept rubbing off my face and the shade range is horrible. definitely won't try again
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.