8 colors available

Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation didn't workout for me I have oily/combination skin and prone to breakouts. due to that I have to use acne products that dry my acne out and gives me dry patches. This foundation clings to dry patches so bad and didn't keep me as matte as other clame. I must be the odd one out as most seem to like this foundation.
Cory B.
Cory B.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in the UniVoxBox. I liked the color and the matte finish, but I usually like a fuller coverage, so it wasn't my favorite.
Bri W.
Bri W.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Eh it didn't work for my skin, it showed off all my dry patches, but if you have oily skin than you would probably like this foundation.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Seven Fields, PA
Absolutely love this foundation. Great coverage and long lasting and covered any imperfections without looking cakey. Will be using as long as I can buy it.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! Great coverage and long lasting! The only downside I experienced though was on my combination skin it would cause some breakouts.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
This is one of those foundations that you can match your skin color to effortlessly without having that pink or orange undertone that makes it know to the world that you have foundation on! I love the creamy lightweight feeling and the complete matte effect!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Boulder Creek
I love this product ,A little goes a long ways and its easy to build. and the price is awesome.
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Belleville , IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Received this product in my Voxbox. Does not cover acne whatsoever and it makes my skin feel oily :/
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Semmes, AL
Perfect full coverage foundation for an oily skin girl like myself. It is a very strong matte coverage while still feeling weightless. This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended. Definitely a new favorite.
MaLisa S.
MaLisa S.
Lufkin, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very disappointed in this product! It is very thick and heavy. It was matte for about 5 minutes. All day my face felt greasy and weighed down. I was very disappointed.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.