4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation didn't workout for me I have oily/combination skin and prone to breakouts. due to that I have to use acne products that dry my acne out and gives me dry patches. This foundation clings to dry patches so bad and didn't keep me as matte as other clame. I must be the odd one out as most seem to like this foundation.
I love the matte quality of this foundation from the uni voxbox. it keeps my skin from looking oily (and i have really oily skin) it lasts throughout my 12 hour days and requires minimal touch ups
I have very dry skin in the winter months and I found this foundation to be too drying for my skin. The coverage was medium for me as I have some areas of redness and still needed concealer. It wore great throughout the day, but I will not use powder on top of it during the colder months. I think this foundation will be great for the summer when my skin has more oil. Overall great product!
Best if used with a translucent powder and primer. I have really oily skin, so I am always careful to apply my makeup in a way that it won't slide off of my face. Overall, I would say this is a good product. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't dry me out or break my skin out in any way. I actually used this product (lightly, applied with sponge) before going to the beach and LOVED IT. To each their own but I would say it's definitely worth a try
I have extremely dry skin. This foundation looks flawless regardless. Many recommend using it if you have oily skin.. I decided to try it anyways. I am very fair and could pull off light ivory, but porcelain may work best for me. A little product goes a long way!
I like that this is available for really fair skin like mine and helps create a flawless look. Very nice and smooth.
I really needed a nice matte touch and for awhile this worked for me until i started breaking out from use. but i do love rimmel and i do this for night only when i got out so i don't sweat but overall its ok
The name of this product truly and accurately reflects the results of its formula. I have oily skin and it is great for keeping you matte while having amazing coverage. It is only 5-7 dollars depending on where you go. My only complaint is that it has the effect of just sitting on top of the skin if it is not thoroughly blended. Also, the color range could be better.
I CANT SAY MANY GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS . I FOUND IT TO BE TOO CAKEY AND MADE ME LOOK CLOWNISH . I DIDNT CARE FOR THE COVERAGE AND I EVEN TRIED TO USE LITTLE AND STILL MANAGED THE CAKEY LOOK .
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
I absolutely loved my rimmel London stay matte foundation! It did wonders for my skin and it felt great on. It is so soft an light I couldn't even tell I had anything on my face. I would definitely recommend this product. *** I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos