4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,097 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
My ABSOLUTE favorite drug store foundation ever. It's no more than $5 at Wal-Mart, which make it all that much better! I love that it drys matte and it last all day. It is build-able so you can get a lot of coverage from it.
This is my go to foundation when I am having a lot of trouble with breakouts on my face. It provides full coverage and when used with a damp sponge it looks flawless. The price is great too.
Can you say cakey? It doesn't blend and it makes your face look like cake. It draws attention and looks as if you are wearing make up, it is so unnatural.
This is my favorite drug store foundation! This foundation offers a perfect amount of coverage and really is matte! it does not feel heavy and doesn't make your face greasy looking like other foundations. Long lasting and very affordable! I would recommend this foundation to anyone!
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I love it. IT gives me an excellent complexion. I will never use a different foundation.
Pros: goes on smooth, not greasy, great price cons: causes breakouts, not good for dry skin.
This right here is the worst foundation i have ever used. and ive used a lot of crappy foundations. for one its thick. too thick. it isn't matte. it cakes. if you want a matte look id stay away from this foundation
I absolutely love this! I have oily skin and this is the perfect foundation for it! It almost feels more like a mousse but it is awesome! Would recommend it to anyone with oily skin! And it's very affordable!
Not good for dry skin! Very thick!! Very irritating! Looks cakey! Hard to blend in. Feels very heavy!
I have read/heard a lot of rave reviews about this foundation. I have oily skin, and for me, it just didn't work. The price was great, but it just didn't keep my skin looking "matte" like i hoped. Not even at the beginning of the day. For me just not a good fit.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos