8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.88 / 5 based on 4,252 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
A good BB cream. I like the color and the added moisture, my one complaint is that it is very thick, otherwise good BB cream for the price!!
This is a base of excellent quality. The texture is perfect for oily skin, that covers mousse the imperfections. It is my favorite fundation
This is a super affordable matte foundation, it stays matte even after hours of wear, without powder foundation over top. Lasts all day long.
Great coverage, I find it helps damping your applicator or brush with with water for to cakey but only a little is needed for a nice finish!
The reviews are very helpful for products I have never tried. I am not happy with my current foundation and think I will give this one a try.
Make sure that you don't use a lot on your skin! The first time I used it I had a break out. Now I apply less and it still gives me coverage
I did not like this foundation. It was blendable for me and I just wasn't a fan of it. It literally made me look like I was dead. No for me.
I didn't really like the coverage and the pigmentation was sheer. They don't have many colors to choose from. It's pretty thin and liquidy.
I absolutely love this foundation! I use this as my highlight and it works great! It stays on all day and usually don't experience any shine!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos