4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Not bad for $7. Give you a clean finish look. Not to heavy on the face. No streak marks.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My absolute favorite foundation!!! Not only is it not pricey, but a little bit goes a long way. It stays on great. Even if I start to sweat
I like it, it's blend able, light, and inexpensive. I like the coverage of this it blends into my skin flawlessly. Thank You Influenster!!!
I have very oily skin and this is the ONLY drugstore foundation that keeps me matte all day. Not a huge fan of the powder though.
My all time favorite matte foundation for my combination skin. I wear the shade soft beige. A perfect mousse foundation to use year round..
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love the coverage I get with this product. It feels like nothing is there too. This is one of my favorite foundations
I have oily skin and this didn't keep me as matte as I had hoped, even paired with the stay matte primer :(
I like the coverage!!The foundation blends easily!!!I highly recommend .I usually wear high end foundation!!
Very good coverage but I feel like it cakes on even with just a thin layer. I still use it every day. It's good for a quick fix
I have very oily olive skin and the darkest shade is too light.. The formula is super thick and it feels like its just sitting on my face.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos