8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,220 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation is a medium to full coverage . Super cheap a little goes a long way it has a matte finish and it stays like this for a while.
I didn't really like the coverage and the pigmentation was sheer. They don't have many colors to choose from. It's pretty thin and liquidy.
A little goes a long way! It stays on all day, doesn't run or smudge which is amazing! It keeps the shine away while covering every blemish!
It is not often you find a thick creamy foundation like this! It doesn't make your fine oily or shine it is perfect! By far one of my faves!
This is a base of excellent quality. The texture is perfect for oily skin, that covers mousse the imperfections. It is my favorite fundation
Love this foundation the velvety mousse don't feel heavy on your face. And it's matte I don't have to worry about looking like and oil slick.
I had really high hopes for this product, and it was okay. It didn't stay on very long, and half way through the day it became really patchy.
The reviews are very helpful for products I have never tried. I am not happy with my current foundation and think I will give this one a try.
Love the moose foundation its so soft and the coverage is nice. It's a bit thick but then again it's a moose foundation sooo not surprised
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos