The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,978 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for that. The coverage is light and long lasting, it definitely keeps spin feeling matte. I only wish there was more color selection, as I have to put another foundation over top of this to even my color out.
My skin is super oily especially when I wear makeup. This product definitely helped with my shine. The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone. But, it's lightweight and I loved the consistency of it.
I didn't like this bb cream much. It did feel nice on my skin but I ended up breaking out after a day of use so it's not really for my skin type.
I love Rimmel Stay Matte Mousee Foundation. This is my everyday full-coverage foundation, and I pair it with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. It leaves a flawless finish on your skin, and keeps down shine for most of the day. The mousse is very light on your skin, and doesn't cake. I do tend to notice some shine on my forehead as the day goes on, but other than that I have no complaints about this product. I wrote about it on Facebook, and had several friends thank me for suggesting it to them. Everyone loved it. I will definetely be repurchasing this foundation when I run out, and I have never found a foundation that I really felt the need to do that with. This is by far my favorite foundation at the moment.
Great coverage, love it and it's pretty cheap compared to most other foundations.
For the price it is decent. I found that it dries before I had a chance to blend it with a beauty blender. The light is way too yellow for my neutral skin tone. It did not break me out though and did control the shine on my face for most of the day.
I like this product pretty good. I have semi oily skin and it has a pretty good coverage and a matte finish. It stays on all day, however, it did start to break me out after a couple of times of use.
I've been using this product for a year now and i love it. It is very inexpensive and i love the matte feeling! Don't use it with a brush because it didn't allow me to blend it.
I would love this product if there were more shades. I have very fair, neutral to yellow toned skin, and the lightest shade in this foundation was wayyyyy too pink for me. Other than that I loved it. The finish and texture were great, and the price point is perfect!
I really hated this product. I received it in one of my VoxBoxes and was excited to try it out. The shade didn't match my skin, but that part I could get over since I didn't pick it out for myself. However putting this on was like rubbing thick acrylic paint all over your face. My skin felt so dry and cake. I would never purchase this product again and threw it away right after I got all of the horrible product off of my face!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos