4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,132 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
HOLY. SHIT. Never in a million years would I think that I'd fall in love with a drugstore foundation, but I was WRONG. It's a very thick foundation, and very full coverage. I wouldn't definitely call it a dupe for the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation! If you love the Amazonian Clay foundation, BUY THIS.
USING THIS RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE THE COVERAGE!! ITS SO HARD TO FIND THE RIGHT COVERAGE IN A WORLD OF BB CREAMS!
This foundation is fantastic for a full flawless coverage plus it is so cheap it doesn't really cake up on me
Ok so I got this through the influester's #UniVoBox It is really good. It really matched my skin tone and it doesn't feel heavy.
It is not often you find a thick creamy foundation like this! It doesn't make your fine oily or shine it is perfect! By far one of my faves!
Not bad for $7. Give you a clean finish look. Not to heavy on the face. No streak marks.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I use this for my stage makeup because of the thick formula and more flawless finish. It's too thick for daily use in my opinion.
I like it, it's blend able, light, and inexpensive. I like the coverage of this it blends into my skin flawlessly. Thank You Influenster!!!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My absolute favorite foundation!!! Not only is it not pricey, but a little bit goes a long way. It stays on great. Even if I start to sweat
It is one of my favorite foundation is that full coverage it is buildable I'm very Matte
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos