BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Allison W.
Allison W.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
They seem to oxidize to an orange shade. There was not a shade that matched my skin!
E.B. V.
E.B. V.
I would say this foundation is good but not sure about great...As I do sometimes tend to brake out. I do love using this the fact that it goes on smoothly and has a good matte finish to it great for oily skin. Does last somewhat well. It's a good drugstore foundation if you don't want spend over $30 on a good foundation.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Keavy, KY
This is my currently holy grail product. Keeps my skin matte and really flawless looking. The only downside is that my skin tends to stay a little dry and it looks a little flaky on my forehead/eyebrow area. If you use moisturizer and primer with this product, that helps with the dryness, though!! Can't beat the price!
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
It is a very lightweight, full coverage, buildable foundation. (I am so impressed with the coverage!) And it works wonders for my skin in this colder, dryer weather. Creamy and very pigmented, not at all chalky!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Diego, CA
Obsessed with this product. It is my go to foundation for any event where I want to look nice. It doesn't make you look oily like many others do.
Karla V.
Karla V.
Hyattsville, MD
My everyday makeup includes this product. I love it!highly recommend it. Its so easy to use and is great for the skin!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Blue springs, MO
This is an awesome dupe for the Tarte amazonian clay if you want a good foundation for a fraction of the price! The coverage is amazing!
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how light this foundation feels. I'm not a HUGE makeup person but this will forever be in my makeup bag as long as they keep making it
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
I really like this. I got it in a Vox Box and I enjoyed it. I recently started using it in pace of my normal foundation and I really like it. A little goes a long way, the price isn't bad, it feels light on my skin, and lasts all day. I would recommend it if you're looking to try out different foundations.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Erie, PA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
At Sephora, I tried out some really expensive foundations. I fell in love with one, but decided to try a random drugstore one to see if it was comparable. Well, to my surprise it was! I have normal skin that's not too try and not too oily, and this was perfect. This provides awesome coverage and when I pair it with a powder, it lasts all day and doesn't make my skin oily. I wish that it were more of a natural product, but those products are typically more expensive :( . This is great for the price though!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.