8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
This is one of those foundations that you can match your skin color to effortlessly without having that pink or orange undertone that makes it know to the world that you have foundation on! I love the creamy lightweight feeling and the complete matte effect!
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Boulder Creek
I love this product ,A little goes a long ways and its easy to build. and the price is awesome.
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Belleville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Received this product in my Voxbox. Does not cover acne whatsoever and it makes my skin feel oily :/
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Semmes, AL
Perfect full coverage foundation for an oily skin girl like myself. It is a very strong matte coverage while still feeling weightless. This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended. Definitely a new favorite.
MaLisa S.
MaLisa S.
Lufkin, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very disappointed in this product! It is very thick and heavy. It was matte for about 5 minutes. All day my face felt greasy and weighed down. I was very disappointed.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
I received this product in my UniVoxBox. I really am not a fan. Besides the fact that it did fit my skin tone, when I applied it it looked chalky on my skin. I have a few deep pores and when I put it over them the foundation make it look like there were holes in my skin. I even tried taking some off to see if I put too much on. I gave it to my sister and she was able to work with it enough to wear it didn't make her face look chalky.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for that. The coverage is light and long lasting, it definitely keeps spin feeling matte. I only wish there was more color selection, as I have to put another foundation over top of this to even my color out.
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
My skin is super oily especially when I wear makeup. This product definitely helped with my shine. The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone. But, it's lightweight and I loved the consistency of it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I love Rimmel Stay Matte Mousee Foundation. This is my everyday full-coverage foundation, and I pair it with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. It leaves a flawless finish on your skin, and keeps down shine for most of the day. The mousse is very light on your skin, and doesn't cake. I do tend to notice some shine on my forehead as the day goes on, but other than that I have no complaints about this product. I wrote about it on Facebook, and had several friends thank me for suggesting it to them. Everyone loved it. I will definetely be repurchasing this foundation when I run out, and I have never found a foundation that I really felt the need to do that with. This is by far my favorite foundation at the moment.
Storm C.
Storm C.
Great coverage, love it and it's pretty cheap compared to most other foundations.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.