4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,982 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is one of those foundations that you can match your skin color to effortlessly without having that pink or orange undertone that makes it know to the world that you have foundation on! I love the creamy lightweight feeling and the complete matte effect!
I love this product ,A little goes a long ways and its easy to build. and the price is awesome.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Received this product in my Voxbox. Does not cover acne whatsoever and it makes my skin feel oily :/
Perfect full coverage foundation for an oily skin girl like myself. It is a very strong matte coverage while still feeling weightless. This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended. Definitely a new favorite.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very disappointed in this product! It is very thick and heavy. It was matte for about 5 minutes. All day my face felt greasy and weighed down. I was very disappointed.
I received this product in my UniVoxBox. I really am not a fan. Besides the fact that it did fit my skin tone, when I applied it it looked chalky on my skin. I have a few deep pores and when I put it over them the foundation make it look like there were holes in my skin. I even tried taking some off to see if I put too much on. I gave it to my sister and she was able to work with it enough to wear it didn't make her face look chalky.
I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for that. The coverage is light and long lasting, it definitely keeps spin feeling matte. I only wish there was more color selection, as I have to put another foundation over top of this to even my color out.
My skin is super oily especially when I wear makeup. This product definitely helped with my shine. The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone. But, it's lightweight and I loved the consistency of it.
I love Rimmel Stay Matte Mousee Foundation. This is my everyday full-coverage foundation, and I pair it with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. It leaves a flawless finish on your skin, and keeps down shine for most of the day. The mousse is very light on your skin, and doesn't cake. I do tend to notice some shine on my forehead as the day goes on, but other than that I have no complaints about this product. I wrote about it on Facebook, and had several friends thank me for suggesting it to them. Everyone loved it. I will definetely be repurchasing this foundation when I run out, and I have never found a foundation that I really felt the need to do that with. This is by far my favorite foundation at the moment.
Great coverage, love it and it's pretty cheap compared to most other foundations.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos