BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Tiffany H.
Winchester, IN
I'm not a makeup wearer but I found this to be surprisingly great to match my skin tone It's always hard to find a shade that matches to my very light skin and this worked nicely.
It was very drying though Is my only complaint.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HATED this foundation. I have semi-oily skin so I had high hopes for this. It applies blotchy and feels very heavy on your face. Stay matte? More like stay and oily mess! One hour in and it was melting off of my face, leaving foundation-less patches everywhere. Definitely do NOT recommend.
Zoey Rosemarie B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this product! It has a lovelY matte finish but I recommend using a translucent powder to set it because otherwise it feels cakey
Maria H.
Duluth, MN
My first impression of this product was not good. I thought it was so to thick and drying for my skin, it left a cakey look to my face. After using it several times tho I have grown to love it. It gives pretty good coverage and has a good color selection. The thing I will say is make sure and moisturize before applying. Also found that fingers or a beauty blender gives the best application.
Shelby H.
Littleton, CO
I don't use foundation for my skin, but after late nights of partying or studying this stuff is amazing to put under my tired eyes and to hide any last minute blemishes that may pop up. Love the way it feels; super breathable and the matte helps so you don't look super shiny or feel oily.
Sarah P.
Chelmsford, MA
I received this in the #univoxbox. The color matched my skin but even after moisturizing it made my skin very dry and actually made my skin look scaley. I don't normally wear makeup but it basically defeated the purpose of wearing foundation. I tried it twice and took it off immediately both times because it made my skin look terrible. If it didn't make my skin scaley, it would be fine.
Shauna E.
Fort Yates, ND
I think it's still worthy of a B though :). I got it complimentary from Influenster for testing purpose. I didn't like it without a good moisturizer underneath as my skin likes to dry with certain products. I do like how it made my skin look with the moisturizer, it really gave me a nice color (If I had chosen the right color for me), I just darkened it up with some bronzer and went on with my day. My skin can tend to get oily throughout the day and this kept it at bay :) not bad
Andrea L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it for moderate coverage. I like the texture, too! It feels light weight, but it dries up fast...so work fast too! I love the packaging!
Chantel F.
Meta, MO
I am loving this product that I receive from Influenster. I have no had issues with dry skin at all. It stays on all day and it covers great! I get red spots a lot on my face and they are hard to cover but it has not been an issue covering the spots with Rimmel Stay matte foundation and thats amazing to me. It does feel a little heavy when you first put it on (probably because I was use to a liquid) but after a little bit you can even notice.
Jocelyn C.
Cicero, IL
I received this in the univoxbox. It was too drying in my opinion. I didn't really like the finish, but maybe its just because of my skin type. I was really disappointed.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.