The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,978 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation! I have acne prone / oily skin and I've paid top dollar for make-up that will cover my blemishes... Not any more! This product fully covers my imperfections and keeps my oily complexion under control. I can't believe I was paying $50+ on foundation- now I'm paying under $5!
I had really high hopes for this product, and it was okay. It didn't stay on very long, and half way through the day it became really patchy.
This product doesn't give the fullest coverage and I feel like it also just sits on the skin.
I used this as a concealer, very thick consistency, it is very heavy on the face, it feels very caky, still a good product as a concealer it has a good coverage.
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Foundation is one of my favorites especially when traveling or on the go. I don't need to apply too much to get full coverage on my olive skin but it's very light and easy for me to apply!
I love this drug store foundation. It has awesome coverage. It is thick but it is light on the skin. This is definitely on my repurchase list!
This is one of my favorite foundations, its works well for skin and goes on very smooth for me and does stay on for a good amount of time throughout the day.
I received this as part of a vox box trial, it works OK. I have combination skin so in my t zone it was great but it became flaky over my dry spots after a few hours .A bit of extra care with some moisturizer solves this problem. It does however hold blush and such in place very nicely.
This is a pretty good product. It has great coverage and I like the mousse consistency. At first when I applied it I thought I had bought the wrong color because it looked a bit light for my skin, but after wearing it a bit it set and matched my skin perfectly. With this product I do not need a powder over it which is great. I typically go for BB creams, so I don't reach for this much, but if I want a bit more coverage I mix this with my BB cream and get the perfect coverage.
I have very oily skin and this foundation works perfectly with that! I have a lot of acne scarring and it's one of the few drugstore foundation that provides decent, lasting coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is also plus. The only downside for me is that it oxidizes a little and becomes a little orange.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos