8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! I have acne prone / oily skin and I've paid top dollar for make-up that will cover my blemishes... Not any more! This product fully covers my imperfections and keeps my oily complexion under control. I can't believe I was paying $50+ on foundation- now I'm paying under $5!
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Miami, Fl
It's natural looking airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Easy to apply
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Panama City, FL
I had really high hopes for this product, and it was okay. It didn't stay on very long, and half way through the day it became really patchy.
Michellebellemakeup W.
Michellebellemakeup W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product doesn't give the fullest coverage and I feel like it also just sits on the skin.
aldo w.
aldo w.
I used this as a concealer, very thick consistency, it is very heavy on the face, it feels very caky, still a good product as a concealer it has a good coverage.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newport News , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Foundation is one of my favorites especially when traveling or on the go. I don't need to apply too much to get full coverage on my olive skin but it's very light and easy for me to apply!
Johan S.
Johan S.
campbell, OH
Its too heavy of a foundation for my taste BUT it is great for oily skin and it has great coverage so id recommend
Zana S.
Zana S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product doesn't work for me. It is a little too heavy for a foundation. And it looks very caked when I have it on.
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Belfair, WA
This is one of my favorite foundations, its works well for skin and goes on very smooth for me and does stay on for a good amount of time throughout the day.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Sioux City, IA
I just got this in my voxbox today. I have been wanting to try this for a while now and now I got it. I started putting it on and think that it might be a tad too light for me. But it went on smooth, wasn't cakey, and blends in well. I am wearing it to work tonight so I am hoping it stays on well. I might have to try a darker shade when all my others run out.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.