4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,974 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation! I have acne prone / oily skin and I've paid top dollar for make-up that will cover my blemishes... Not any more! This product fully covers my imperfections and keeps my oily complexion under control. I can't believe I was paying $50+ on foundation- now I'm paying under $5!
It's natural looking airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Easy to apply
I had really high hopes for this product, and it was okay. It didn't stay on very long, and half way through the day it became really patchy.
This product doesn't give the fullest coverage and I feel like it also just sits on the skin.
I used this as a concealer, very thick consistency, it is very heavy on the face, it feels very caky, still a good product as a concealer it has a good coverage.
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Foundation is one of my favorites especially when traveling or on the go. I don't need to apply too much to get full coverage on my olive skin but it's very light and easy for me to apply!
Its too heavy of a foundation for my taste BUT it is great for oily skin and it has great coverage so id recommend
This product doesn't work for me. It is a little too heavy for a foundation. And it looks very caked when I have it on.
This is one of my favorite foundations, its works well for skin and goes on very smooth for me and does stay on for a good amount of time throughout the day.
I just got this in my voxbox today. I have been wanting to try this for a while now and now I got it. I started putting it on and think that it might be a tad too light for me. But it went on smooth, wasn't cakey, and blends in well. I am wearing it to work tonight so I am hoping it stays on well. I might have to try a darker shade when all my others run out.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos