8 colors available

Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how light this foundation feels. I'm not a HUGE makeup person but this will forever be in my makeup bag as long as they keep making it
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
I really like this. I got it in a Vox Box and I enjoyed it. I recently started using it in pace of my normal foundation and I really like it. A little goes a long way, the price isn't bad, it feels light on my skin, and lasts all day. I would recommend it if you're looking to try out different foundations.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Erie, PA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
At Sephora, I tried out some really expensive foundations. I fell in love with one, but decided to try a random drugstore one to see if it was comparable. Well, to my surprise it was! I have normal skin that's not too try and not too oily, and this was perfect. This provides awesome coverage and when I pair it with a powder, it lasts all day and doesn't make my skin oily. I wish that it were more of a natural product, but those products are typically more expensive :( . This is great for the price though!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little hesitant to use this product at first because my skin is more on the dry side and everything I've seen has said it's great for oily skin. I got it in a VoxBox and ended up falling in love. It really does make your skin look matte. I find that since my skin is already more dry to begin with, I have to prep my face with more moisturizer beforehand just so I don't completely dry out my skin, but the color is great, a little bit goes a long way, and it stays put all day. I highly recommend this product, especially for people with oily skin, I can only imagine the wonders it does for them!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard for me to find a foundation that works and is the right color. This foundation goes on so smooth, a little does go a long way! I feel like i have the airbrushed looked.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Big Bear City, CA
I have very oily skin and this foundation works perfectly with that! I have a lot of acne scarring and it's one of the few drugstore foundation that provides decent, lasting coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin which is also plus. The only downside for me is that it oxidizes a little and becomes a little orange.
Diana H.
Diana H.
I had my doubts when using this product, but I instantly fell in love. A little product goes a long way and I find myself having to so little product to get complete coverage. This instantly transforms my face and minimizes the look of my pores. I hope Rimmel London never discontinues their line of Matte products!
Emily R.
Emily R.
I started using this foundation and I don't think I could ever go back to anything else. Even during my worst breakout moments, this foundation covers my blemishes and my skin looks and feels phenomenal!
Svetlana D.
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always kept away from all foundations because they all seemed to make me look cakey and I'd never desired to invest in any expensive ones. However, my feelings about foundation have changed after discovering this product. I got it at a two for one sale CVS was having and boy did I score a good deal!! This foundation does not make me look cakey (unless I have an overly dry patch of skin but that's nothing that moisturizer can't prevent) and definitely keeps me matte (used with a powder). I wore this for nine hours at work yesterday before needing to touch up my makeup. Definitely a must try, especially for the price!!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have tried tons of expensive foundations and while they are good they are also expensive. This foundation is very inexpensive and honestly just as good! I have oily skin and this foundation is perfect and last all day.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.