4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,974 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation. It does a good job on keeping shine down. I do feel it is a bit heavier than some other foundations I have tried, but it is definitely worth the price. It also takes very little to cover your whole face!
If you have any skin discoloration then this is not the product for you. The coverage is not impressive but it goes a long way to eliminate shine!
I bought this at a local Walgreens because it was cheap. As far as foundations go, this one hasn't been my favorite, but it does work okay to eliminate shine.
I remember the original package of this formula for this product and I was hoping it would be like this it was not. I have oily skin and it just caked and didn't look natural. I also had to use a lot because it just wouldn't spread. The formula was also so different. I was not impressed.
I love this foundation! It's full coverage and inexpensive. I love applying it with a beauty blender or miracle complexion sponge. I have to use two different shades to get a good match to my skin, but I don't mind. It can cling dry patches and sink into fine lines, but applying it with a sponge really helps prevent that.
It is matte, but it is not ideal for combination skin. I thought if I only applied it in the t-zone it would be fine, but it still clung to dry patches on my face. I am very pale so I bought the lightest shade, but it is too pink and looks completely wrong.
Great coverage, lightweight, and really does stay very matte on my oily skin, awesome price! covers my moderate acne and scars very well, for sure something that I will keep on hand especially for summer months when the oil is the worst
Way way way too thick. made me look like i had cake face without even putting very much of it on. usually i use only liquid foundation or mousse foundation because it covers better but this just wasn't a good match
I am very pale and it is hard to find good foundation to match my skin. This one does a pretty great job at not turning splotchy or orange. I do have dry skin so this isn't an everyday product for me. And my only complaint is that it has an odd smell.
This product is the best foundation I have ever used. it blends in so well with my skin tone & it isn't heavy or cakey
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos