8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Maritza A.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
THIS ! THIS! THIS! if you have oily skin this is the product for you! This foundation has awesome coverage and is long lasting! its a matte finish which is awesome for oily skin!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! I would rate it 5, but the only problem I have with it, is the color selection. They don't have any really dark skin tone shades which is a bummer, but overall great product! It is full coverage, and it truly mattify a your face. Perfect for oily skin! Dry skin, I would probabaly not gravitate towards this as it will look very cakey. I love applying with my beauty blender :)
Amy F.
Amy F.
Tualatin, OR
I have combination skin, so this product didn't work perfectly for me. If I were oily all over, it would be my new favorite, but during winter months it's a no go. On the parts of my skin that are more oily it looked amazing and had decent staying power, but highlighted my dry patches. I'm excited to try this again in the summer! For now I'll use it to keep my T-Zone shine free :)
Dina H.
Dina H.
Super heavy...clogged my pores! kinda pricey for the amount you get. i wouldn't buy again.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good foundation for oily skin at the drugstore. I thought it would look cakey on the skin but it doesn't! I have oily skin, so I still have have to touch up my oil during the day, but it lasts very well throughout the day. I was way more impressed with the foundation that I thought I would be!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first purchased this product because it was on sale for less than $5. I said what the heck not thinking I'd actually like it! It makes my skin look smooth and very healthy!! It is great for combination as well which I have !! I would recommend this product to anyone !!
Amy B.
Amy B.
I have always been leery about cheap makeup. I have super sensitive skin so can you blame me?!? I tried this because so many girls on a facebook group said it was just amazing and a dupe for a higher end product. $7 at the store so why not. Loved it, absolutely loved it! A little goes a long way and provides great coverage. It blends very well and I am guessing this tube will last me for quite a long time as I alternate between this and a powder foundation.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Palmyra, PA
This is okay. My skin leans more yellow-toned, which I now know that Rimmel tends to lean very pink, so the shade I got was a match color-wise, but not tone wise, if that makes sense. I wish there were more yellow hued shades. That aside, this is a bit thick and cakey on my skin. I guess my skin chemistry and this foundation just don't mesh. It works for my friends though, so I guess it's just me!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC
I have fairly oily skin especially in the summer and I do not like this product. I don't have huge pores to begin with but this settles into every single pore and enhances them, making them look larger. I don't recommend this at all.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
They seem to oxidize to an orange shade. There was not a shade that matched my skin!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.