8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Amy B.
Amy B.
I have always been leery about cheap makeup. I have super sensitive skin so can you blame me?!? I tried this because so many girls on a facebook group said it was just amazing and a dupe for a higher end product. $7 at the store so why not. Loved it, absolutely loved it! A little goes a long way and provides great coverage. It blends very well and I am guessing this tube will last me for quite a long time as I alternate between this and a powder foundation.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Indianapolis, IN
I have to be honest, I really did not think that I would like this product. I've been using the same foundation for as long as I can remember! I gave it a try and I love it! A little bit goes a long way and I love that way it feels on my skin! Thank you, Influenster for introducing me to a good product.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC
I have fairly oily skin especially in the summer and I do not like this product. I don't have huge pores to begin with but this settles into every single pore and enhances them, making them look larger. I don't recommend this at all.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
They seem to oxidize to an orange shade. There was not a shade that matched my skin!
E.B. V.
E.B. V.
I would say this foundation is good but not sure about great...As I do sometimes tend to brake out. I do love using this the fact that it goes on smoothly and has a good matte finish to it great for oily skin. Does last somewhat well. It's a good drugstore foundation if you don't want spend over $30 on a good foundation.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Keavy, KY
This is my currently holy grail product. Keeps my skin matte and really flawless looking. The only downside is that my skin tends to stay a little dry and it looks a little flaky on my forehead/eyebrow area. If you use moisturizer and primer with this product, that helps with the dryness, though!! Can't beat the price!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Diego, CA
Obsessed with this product. It is my go to foundation for any event where I want to look nice. It doesn't make you look oily like many others do.
Karla V.
Karla V.
Hyattsville, MD
My everyday makeup includes this product. I love it!highly recommend it. Its so easy to use and is great for the skin!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Blue springs, MO
This is an awesome dupe for the Tarte amazonian clay if you want a good foundation for a fraction of the price! The coverage is amazing!
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how light this foundation feels. I'm not a HUGE makeup person but this will forever be in my makeup bag as long as they keep making it
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.