8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Cady W.
Cady W.
Cynthiana, KY
I bought this after being given a free sample. I cannot use a whole lot of foundations because they make me break out or continue to make my face oily. My face gets really oily and this foundation is one of the best I have ever used! It kept my face much more matte than glossy as my face usually turns out, even in the summer! I loved this and would definitely recommend it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bowling Green, KY
I first used this product last summer and it was fantastic! Even in the summer heat it stayed perfectly in place. I never got shiny and it covered every pimple and the dark circles under my eye. Even when I want to wear something light (bb cream) I use this as concealer. This is an absolutely amazing product!
jacie b.
jacie b.
I loved this foundation I think it was under five dollars I was very impressed with the coverage and the amount it took was just a little bit. I will say I didn't see very many shades where i purchased it at (walmart) the shade i ended up getting was a little lite for my skin but with bronzer it warmed up. I don't like the packaging though once it gets low its hard to get the product out i ended up cutting it open and still had a lot of product left
Faith T.
Faith T.
Las Vegas, NV
This product didn't work out well for me as it did for others. The shades closest to my skin weren't a great match and the coverage wasn't satisfying.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for me. It gives a matte finish (obviously) and it provides pretty good coverage. I like how the texture is a mousse feeling too, it feels like I have nothing on my face when I use this.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Carmichaels, PA
I really disliked the way this foundation looked on my skin. I bought it in multiple shades thinking maybe I got the wrong one at first, but each made my skin look pinkish. I wouldn't buy it again.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
My ABSOLUTE favorite drug store foundation ever. It's no more than $5 at Wal-Mart, which make it all that much better! I love that it drys matte and it last all day. It is build-able so you can get a lot of coverage from it.
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes, and I'm forever thankful that they did! I have always wanted to try this foundation, but I was really scared to give it a chance because of how sensitive and oily/dry my skin is. Plus I never had good luck with mousse foundations. That's probably why this foundation really surprised me. When I squeezed it on my hand, I noticed how thick it was. Right off of that, I was scared! I thought that it would feel really heavy and greasy on my skin. Thank goodness, I was wrong! This is a very lightweight formula, and it's full coverage. I've worn this foundation for 8 hours in a day and it didn't smear or run or come off, and that's WITHOUT a primer. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily, and it didn't break me out. Would I purchase this or recommend it to a friend? YOU BET!
Amber R.
Amber R.
This is my go to foundation when I am having a lot of trouble with breakouts on my face. It provides full coverage and when used with a damp sponge it looks flawless. The price is great too.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Can you say cakey? It doesn't blend and it makes your face look like cake. It draws attention and looks as if you are wearing make up, it is so unnatural.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.