8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,258 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
I mostly have oily skin and this foundation is soooooo matte, I love it !! It's also full coverage and girlllll who doesn't love full coverage !!!
This stuff is so cakey and hangs on to dry patches like no other, it make me break out and over all does not look good on my skin.. threw mine out.
Really nice quality drugstore foundation! Stumbled upon this at Target and it seemed promising! This is one of my favorite drug store foundations!
Absolutely amazing for oily skin. I will not use any other product but this one . It is just absolutely perfect. Covers well and stays on all day.
This is a great item, the only thing is that after perhaps 5 hours, the skin begins to get extremely oily and it just doesn't feel right to wear it.
This foundation is full coverage but if added to much of it it will leave your face looking caky, it is matte as it claims but does dry your face
I felt like this foundation was to thick and cakey on my face. I heard a lot of good reviews on this foundation but unfortunately it wasn't for me.
I really enjoy this product, it made my skin look flawless and it went on smooth. You can also use your hand to apply because it is a mouse texture
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos