4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,988 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Its too heavy of a foundation for my taste BUT it is great for oily skin and it has great coverage so id recommend
I had my doubts when using this product, but I instantly fell in love. A little product goes a long way and I find myself having to so little product to get complete coverage. This instantly transforms my face and minimizes the look of my pores. I hope Rimmel London never discontinues their line of Matte products!
I started using this foundation and I don't think I could ever go back to anything else. Even during my worst breakout moments, this foundation covers my blemishes and my skin looks and feels phenomenal!
I bought this and the stay matte powder at my local target and I have used a couple of times and already love it!!!! The foundation leaves such a matte finish you really don't even need the powder except maybe in your t-zone or maybe where you personally get a little oily. Dry skin would not like this because it really clings to your dry patches! But combo, normal, or oily you WILL LOVE IT!!!'
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have tried tons of expensive foundations and while they are good they are also expensive. This foundation is very inexpensive and honestly just as good! I have oily skin and this foundation is perfect and last all day.
This foundation is fantastic for a full flawless coverage plus it is so cheap it doesn't really cake up on me
I like how cheap this foundation is and it covers really well. I wouldn't recommend layering it though because it can make it look cakey. It does, however, sink into my pore so i have to use a pore minimizing primer when i want to use this. It also lasts a long time.
I didn't really like the coverage and the pigmentation was sheer. They don't have many colors to choose from. It's pretty thin and liquidy.
A little goes a long way! It stays on all day, doesn't run or smudge which is amazing! It keeps the shine away while covering every blemish!
I have this foundation. While it's not my favorite (Clinique is), it works really well for the price. A little goes a long way. I enjoy the fact that it covers some of the oily parts of my face.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos