8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Johan S.
Johan S.
campbell, OH
Its too heavy of a foundation for my taste BUT it is great for oily skin and it has great coverage so id recommend
Diana H.
Diana H.
I had my doubts when using this product, but I instantly fell in love. A little product goes a long way and I find myself having to so little product to get complete coverage. This instantly transforms my face and minimizes the look of my pores. I hope Rimmel London never discontinues their line of Matte products!
Emily R.
Emily R.
I started using this foundation and I don't think I could ever go back to anything else. Even during my worst breakout moments, this foundation covers my blemishes and my skin looks and feels phenomenal!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Aliceville, AL
I bought this and the stay matte powder at my local target and I have used a couple of times and already love it!!!! The foundation leaves such a matte finish you really don't even need the powder except maybe in your t-zone or maybe where you personally get a little oily. Dry skin would not like this because it really clings to your dry patches! But combo, normal, or oily you WILL LOVE IT!!!'
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have tried tons of expensive foundations and while they are good they are also expensive. This foundation is very inexpensive and honestly just as good! I have oily skin and this foundation is perfect and last all day.
jessica k.
jessica k.
This foundation is fantastic for a full flawless coverage plus it is so cheap it doesn't really cake up on me
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how cheap this foundation is and it covers really well. I wouldn't recommend layering it though because it can make it look cakey. It does, however, sink into my pore so i have to use a pore minimizing primer when i want to use this. It also lasts a long time.
Katina K. P.
Katina K. P.
I didn't really like the coverage and the pigmentation was sheer. They don't have many colors to choose from. It's pretty thin and liquidy.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
A little goes a long way! It stays on all day, doesn't run or smudge which is amazing! It keeps the shine away while covering every blemish!
Kiersten B.
Kiersten B.
I have this foundation. While it's not my favorite (Clinique is), it works really well for the price. A little goes a long way. I enjoy the fact that it covers some of the oily parts of my face.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.