BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Karen D.
PICAYUNE, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my fav liquid foundation that does not give you the "cakey" complexion, like other brands do. It gives you a definite coverage, that has a matte finish to it. It lasts for at least 4 hours before you can do a retouch.It's affordable too.
Jacqueline J.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must! I've had a tube of this for 2 months and it is amazing. It keeps your face oil free. It feels amazing and is so light on your face. I use the foundation and littl bit of pressed power and I have all day wear!
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my number one favorites for a drugstore foundation. It applies so smooth and I have combination skin and I dont have any un even spots at all when I use this. I most definitely recommend to everyone no matter what your skin type is.
Kiara S.
Anderson, SC
This product is a hit and miss for me. The texture is kind of weird, but it is great for oily skin. I have combo skin oily in my t zone and dry everywhere else . I find this works great in my t zone but on the rest of my face it tends to cling to any imperfection and looks patchy.
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
I like this foundation quite a bit. I have very sensitive, oily skin that is prone to breakouts. I've been using this product for a few months and it's been working really well in the summer heat; it's blendable and doesn't make my face break out. This foundation is really full coverage and has a great matte finish, but as the weather has gotten colder it's almost too matte. I think I will need to switch to something more moisturizing for the winter.
Morgan A.
Kingsport
Absolutely amazing for oily skin. I will not use any other product but this one . It is just absolutely perfect. Covers well and stays on all day.
Tammy L.
Burlington, VT
This foundation was literally like wall spackle on my face. It was disgustingly thick and greasy on my skin. The color range is terrible. I'd give no stars if I could, but I'll just give that one star for the sanitary, convenient packaging and affordable price.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this at Duane Reade for only about $5 and was SO EXCITED because MakeupByAlli on YouTube swears by it. I bought the wrong shade but was able to exchange it without issues - which says more about Duane Reade than the product but I just thought y'all should know this. Anyways. I've used it twice so far and loved it. My skin gets super oily - especially now that it's summer. My face stayed matte without looking like my skin was just boring and flat. My skin actually looked brighter and more healthy which is something I rarely say because I don't usually use foundation. With that being said, for those who don't wear foundation often - this does give off a cakey look in certain places - for me, between my eyebrows. I still love it though. It is a little hard to find the correct shade for your skin color because the bottle color is just a bit darker than the actual color product but it's still an affordable product if the drugstore doesn't let you return/exchange it. Even then - the Stay Matte Primer is equally as amazing. I didn't feel the need to set this product all over my face, just under my eyes. Overall - this product is amazing.
Tamar M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a dry skin. So when I tried to put this foundation my face, it emphasized all the dry patches. So I have to mix this with another ,,glowy" foundation.
Isamarie R.
Bronx, NY
Thank You Influenster.

The price and the shine control is not bad. I didn't like how dry it made my face look. In some area on my face it would leave me dry patches and it doesn't look very good.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.