BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Raven M.
La plata, Md
So it's really thick like a cream almost. You have to be careful how much you apply or what you do it with. A damp beauty blender works the best in my opinion. Beautiful matte finish for my oily skin and only a slight scent! Sooooo long lasting! Don't know if I'd buy again though due to the color matching to my skin is kind of off.
Danielle B.
I really like the packaging and was really hoping this foundation would work for me. I tried applying with brushes, fingers, sponges, wet brushes but couldn't get it to work for me. I have combination skin and some fine wrinkles around my eyes. This foundation did not sink into my skin and did not give me a flawless finish. It gave me coverage but you could really see the foundation on my skin. I tried mixing it with my other foundations and it still did not look good at all. I could see every wrinkle on my face, some that I didn't even know I had when applying this foundation. It looked awful, I couldn't wear it in public. I tried it a few times and maybe will try it again in the summer and see if it is any better. But seeing as the foundation just sits on my skin, I think it will look even worse in the summer when it is hot out. I'm not sure this would work with any skin type as I am combination and it makes my face look dry in areas where I tend to be dry and it just looks cakey in areas where I am more prone to oil. It actually looks cakey all around. I would not recommend this foundation.
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
This foundation is great if you add a drop of oil to it! It gives you a solid medium coverage with one layer and it's easy to blend. My only problem with it is that they don't have a nice pale, yellow toned shade!
Mary Ellen V.
Pacific, MO
Review for: Other more...
I use 403 i think. Let me start by saying ive tried every drug store foundatio out there and i love it. Im from missouri and in the summer it gets super hot. This foundation lasts all day through my 12 hour shifts. It blends beautifully, doesnt look dry or oily. I seriously reccomend this to anyone.
Lauren C.
Raleigh, MS
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. I have combination skin, freckles, and some blemishes. This evenly covers everything without being super heavy. It's easy to put on and wear, and it's full coverage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone out there with any skin type. It also doesn't break the bank!
Jenny R.
Charlotte, NC
I got two of these for free with a coupon so there it wasn't too upsetting when I ended up not liking it. It doesn't go on smoothly or blend well. If I had spent money on this I would've been pretty upset. I'm a huge Rimmel fan so this was kinda disappointing.
Kimberly M.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
This was my 1st foundation when I started wearing makeup and I have oily / combination skin . This foundation is lightweight but full coverage . Easy to blend and doesn't feel cakey on the face . But doesn't last long throughout the day . I get oily on my T Zone area within the 2 hour wear .
Maura Y.
This foundation does keep you very matter. But the formula is a bit drying. I have oily skin and after wearing this for a week i had dry patches on my skin. It's a ouse foundation which feels weird in an of itself. It is very cheap and affordable but if you have dry skin, definitely don't use.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
Omg i love this foundation! The formula is to die for, it is completely full coverage and lasts all day. This is my go to foundation now, and will more than likely stay that way. It doesnt crease on me at all and it feels so smooth. I do recommend a brush over a blender but you CAN use either.
Elena T.
I really like this foundation and think it is one of the best ones Rimmel makes. My only big problem with this foundation is the color range. There aren't many colors to choose from so it might be difficult finding the right shade. For me the problem was that the foundation was a little too pinkish on my yellow toned skin, but the shade down was way too light and the shade up was way too dark. And don't forget that they don't come super dark or light so if you are either or those you may be out of luck. Other then the color choices I really like the foundation. I would say maybe medium coverage and slightly build-able. Nice matte finish, but be careful if you have dry skin because it might make you look very dry. I have oily skin and I find that I get oily with this but not that bad. It blends in really well. I think it wears good too. Doesn't last super long, definitely does not last for more then 6 hours, at least on me. Overall I think its a good foundation and you should try it out. I got mine for around $4.99 so it was a great deal, and is now one of my favorites!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.