8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
It stays on really well, especially when used with the "stay matte" primer. if you have super oily skin, like me, this is a really good option.. I have repurchased a few times and a little goes a long way with the product and I've only used 2 tubes in the past year!!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
This foundation is horrible! I'm a brown skin women and it's so hard to find foundation for my skin tone. The color that I got was not dark enough and it looked ashy! Not long lasting at all, I have oily skin. I would not recommend this to people that have oily skin.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Me gusta mucho esta base aunq soy de piel seca pero descubri q usando una hidrante andes de usarla me va buenisimo me dura muchisimo sin tener q estar retocandome de verdad q quiero comprar otra para tenerla de reserva la adora se a convertido en una de mis favoritas
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Omg!! This a great find at your local drugstore.. I really like the full matte coverage. There isn't too many shades to choose from. I luckily found a shade I was happy with. But this foundation looked great all day. The price is probably the best thing -super cheap!
Madeleine B.
Madeleine B.
Gates Mills, OH
I have tried so many foundations without luck. They would always break me out by the time the day was over or by the next day. This has not broken me out and gives me a very matte finish all day. The price can't be beat either. Wish I could've found this sooner !!!!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
If you're going to use a drug store foundation this is the one to get! the cost is amazing! The product works like a high end product and the coverage is great. it just doesn't stay on all day like other more expensive brands do! I keep this as a back up in my bag!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Williston Park, NY
This foundation has pretty good coverage but it does not look natural at all. I prefer wearing thinner foundations that look more natural. The packaging is white so it get dirty really easiy and looks really disgusing. I would not buy this again for it is to cakey.
Paola C.
Paola C.
For oily skin is amazing, i love it with muy clientes, matte finish don't make your skin look greasy, is long lasting, good prize, good forma countour, i do a combinación with other ehen makeup mix skin, i really recommend to everybody, i found un offer forma 2,87$.

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I tried this foundation because I heard good things about it. It provides full coverage and covers better than expensive dept. Store brands I usually use Estée Lauder double wear and this provides better coverage than the double wear, and you can't beat the price.
Katelline C.
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
I don't really like it! The product promises a "matte" skin, but it didn't happen with me. My skin is super oily, so I really need good makeup. This product is too oily for my skin, when you put in your skin it looks matter or dry, but you can feel how oily is it!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.