BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Myranda M.
Myranda M.
Mancelona, MI
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is so heavy feeling on your face if not applied correctly. It took three brushes and a beauty blender to get it to work. After that, it was okay. It liked to cling to dry spots and any peach fuzz i had on my face. Super hard to blend and cakey
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: 203 True Beige
Holy grail foundation. It's thick consistency keeps it from sliding around throughout the day. This has replaced my expensive foundations from Ulta and Sephora and I will be re-purchasing for a long time. They also have a good selection of colors.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Iselin, NJ
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This foundation makes me feel oil free all day. It's a smooth matte finish that blends evenly and perfectly with my skin tone. Doesn't require a lot of product and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It still provides full coverage without being heavy
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This was a foundation that I just bought because I ran out of my normal one and I ended up really liking it, especially for the price! This is a great foundation for me during the summer when my skin is oily because it really does keep me matte.
Ronni R.
Ronni R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation, it doesn't have a very good color range which is a downside. I really like the way it wears and apples, it last all day, and is actually matte. Most foundations say it will be matte but end up being slightly dewy.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Toccoa Falls, Georgia
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I loved this foundation at first. It is moderately easy to apply. It stayed for a long time but it broke me out. Also it is kinda thick so it is not ideal for summer. It is a little hard to blend. Hello sweat! I would not recommend this product.
Nou L.
Nou L.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I think this is a pretty good drugstore foundation. I like the squeeze tube packaging vs a jar for sanitary reasons. This is pretty thick so you don't need as much product. I use a damp Real Techniques makeup sponge for applying this foundation.
Marie F.
Marie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this foundation about a year ago, I've gone through multiple tubes. It is my holy grail foundation! Good coverage, easy to apply (I recommend with a beauty blender) And VERY affordable! 10/10 for sure will continue to repurchase!
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really like this foundation. It has amazing coverage, a little goes a long way, and its affordable. I got mine for less than five dollars. Just make sure you prime your face and use moisturizer at-least ten minutes before if you have dry skin.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. I got this from Influenster and was pretty impressed with how full the coverage was. Just make sure to apply a moisturizing primer underneath the foundation if you have combination/dry skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.