BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Tiffany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Review for: 100 Ivory
I LOVE this foundation. It has great coverage. And it goes on smoothly. You can put more or less on depending on how much coverage you want because it blends so well. It dries like a powder so many days I don't need anything but a little eye makeup and gloss for a great natural look.
Cearra S.
I wore this to my nieces graduation, in 85+ degree weather. It didnt not come off until I removed it that night. My sister even looked at me and said "how are you not sweating"... I was.. But apparently this made it appear that i wasnt. The only thing i didnt like was I could definitley feel this on my face.. It was kind of heavy.
Mackenzie M.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This is my favorite drug store buy. If only it had SPF, it would be perfect. It has a very matte finish, which is something I love that works well on camera. It's also the first foundation I've found that matches my skin tone perfectly, even if I start to tan in the summer.
Rose D.
The Colony, TX
I love this product! Not only is this product extremely affordable (hello! It's under $5), it also provides amazing coverage and is the perfect product for people with oily skin. It's really hard for me to find a foundation that stays matte all day and this one does the trick. I will definitely be purchasing this time and time again!
Andrea K.
Everett, WA
I have bought this foundation lots of times before I realized how much I dislike it. Don't get me wrong, I SWEAR by rimmel foundations. There will never be a better drug store foundation brand. But this is a flop for them. Definitely try other rimmel foundations though!

Jennifer F.
Review for: 100 Ivory
I was hesitant to use this product because it is a mousse cream foundation but it makes my face flawless. I found it applies best with a buffing or stippling brush and then bouncing over it with a blender to make sure it's even. It's very long lasting and a little goes a long way.
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i lovedd this foundation its matte and full coverge u only need a tiny bit .. because it is thick and finish with a wet beautyblender for a even nice matte foundation great for ppl with oily skin . 👍🏼
Mikayla T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently just ran out of this and I find that it's perfect for the summer time. You don't need a lot of it but it's a very matte finish. It's really lightweight! It blended on my face really well.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is horrible. If I can save any girl form buying it my work is done. Goes on creamy like a mousse ... a little bit goes a long way. But it creases SO bad during the day and it feels THICK like peanut butter. I would not recommend this. And the shades are not true to your skin.
Emily D.
Salem
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
I love this foundation and can not believe it was less than $5! It has great thick coverage, doesn't feel heavy at all. With really oily skin and it being summer, it still holds up better than most of the foundations I have. I will continue to buy in any shade I can make work!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.