4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,160 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 100 Ivory
I LOVE this foundation. It has great coverage. And it goes on smoothly. You can put more or less on depending on how much coverage you want because it blends so well. It dries like a powder so many days I don't need anything but a little eye makeup and gloss for a great natural look.
I wore this to my nieces graduation, in 85+ degree weather. It didnt not come off until I removed it that night. My sister even looked at me and said "how are you not sweating"... I was.. But apparently this made it appear that i wasnt. The only thing i didnt like was I could definitley feel this on my face.. It was kind of heavy.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This is my favorite drug store buy. If only it had SPF, it would be perfect. It has a very matte finish, which is something I love that works well on camera. It's also the first foundation I've found that matches my skin tone perfectly, even if I start to tan in the summer.
I love this product! Not only is this product extremely affordable (hello! It's under $5), it also provides amazing coverage and is the perfect product for people with oily skin. It's really hard for me to find a foundation that stays matte all day and this one does the trick. I will definitely be purchasing this time and time again!
I have bought this foundation lots of times before I realized how much I dislike it. Don't get me wrong, I SWEAR by rimmel foundations. There will never be a better drug store foundation brand. But this is a flop for them. Definitely try other rimmel foundations though!
Review for: 100 Ivory
I was hesitant to use this product because it is a mousse cream foundation but it makes my face flawless. I found it applies best with a buffing or stippling brush and then bouncing over it with a blender to make sure it's even. It's very long lasting and a little goes a long way.
i lovedd this foundation its matte and full coverge u only need a tiny bit .. because it is thick and finish with a wet beautyblender for a even nice matte foundation great for ppl with oily skin . 👍🏼
I recently just ran out of this and I find that it's perfect for the summer time. You don't need a lot of it but it's a very matte finish. It's really lightweight! It blended on my face really well.
This is horrible. If I can save any girl form buying it my work is done. Goes on creamy like a mousse ... a little bit goes a long way. But it creases SO bad during the day and it feels THICK like peanut butter. I would not recommend this. And the shades are not true to your skin.
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
I love this foundation and can not believe it was less than $5! It has great thick coverage, doesn't feel heavy at all. With really oily skin and it being summer, it still holds up better than most of the foundations I have. I will continue to buy in any shade I can make work!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos