BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I received this product from influenster in my voxbox and for the most part I am loving it. It is really light and airy and goes on really easily. I found with this product a little went a long way, especially since I couple it with a powder foundation. I found that this foundation can be a little dry though so i moisturize my face well before I use it.
Onena C.
Tamarac , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation because is light weight not cakey
This product is great, It is very lightweight but still have excellent coverage
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
I bought this after not getting the uni box after seeing it came in it, so i thought i would go ahead and buy it and try it. Its alright. i have only used it once and I think my face is just to dry for it. I usually use powder foundation. It matches my skin fine and works great but I think it would look better if my face wasn't so dry.
Brandy M.
Superior , Wi
I have sensitive skin and no oil whatsoever, I wore this for 2 weeks and I broke out around my mouth, I suggest not wearing it if your skin is oily, the first week it was great and the coverage lasted longer than my MAC or ELF products. I received this from the UNIVOX BOX
Hannah C.
Columbia, MO
I got this from Influenster in the #UniVoxBox and really like it! The first couple of times I used this, I had all kinds of application issues. A friend gave me two tips: apply it one section at a time (because it dries quickly and doesn't blend well once it starts to dry), and use very little. After following that advice, I've had great luck with this product. It's one of the only foundations I've ever found that kept my skin from being shiny by the end of the day, and the coverage is great!
Mary J.
Chesapeake, VA
When i got this from the Rimmel London VoxBox from Influenster i thought that it would be the same typical foundation but i was wrong. I tried it on my face and oh men it looks so natural. I cant imagine that it will be this nice on my face and the color is perfect. I like it more because its odor less...=)
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in my UniVoxBox. Upon trying it on, it was the completely WRONG shade for me! Other than that, the coverage of the foundation was really good and it evened out my skin tone. Also, I have super dry skin and it amplified my dry skin even more! I really wanted to like this foundation so much but it's not ideal for my dry skin.
Alejandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from influenster in my uni voxbox, but the shade wasn't right for me, so i give it to my mom, and she loves it. she is talking about trying more thing from the brand!

Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received mine a while back from my #voxbox, finally tried it out :)
foundation isn't really my thing, unless I'm breaking out really bad, but i loved the way it felt.
didn't feel too heavy, real light weight. at least to me i thought.
Laura W.
OBSESSED!
This foundation hits all the points! Affordable, Matte, and Flawless! If you buff it into the skin you get a smooth complexion with no shine, I am SO happy about this foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.