8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Keavy, KY
This is my currently holy grail product. Keeps my skin matte and really flawless looking. The only downside is that my skin tends to stay a little dry and it looks a little flaky on my forehead/eyebrow area. If you use moisturizer and primer with this product, that helps with the dryness, though!! Can't beat the price!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Diego, CA
Obsessed with this product. It is my go to foundation for any event where I want to look nice. It doesn't make you look oily like many others do.
Karla V.
Karla V.
Hyattsville, MD
My everyday makeup includes this product. I love it!highly recommend it. Its so easy to use and is great for the skin!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Blue springs, MO
This is an awesome dupe for the Tarte amazonian clay if you want a good foundation for a fraction of the price! The coverage is amazing!
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how light this foundation feels. I'm not a HUGE makeup person but this will forever be in my makeup bag as long as they keep making it
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
I really like this. I got it in a Vox Box and I enjoyed it. I recently started using it in pace of my normal foundation and I really like it. A little goes a long way, the price isn't bad, it feels light on my skin, and lasts all day. I would recommend it if you're looking to try out different foundations.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Erie, PA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
At Sephora, I tried out some really expensive foundations. I fell in love with one, but decided to try a random drugstore one to see if it was comparable. Well, to my surprise it was! I have normal skin that's not too try and not too oily, and this was perfect. This provides awesome coverage and when I pair it with a powder, it lasts all day and doesn't make my skin oily. I wish that it were more of a natural product, but those products are typically more expensive :( . This is great for the price though!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little hesitant to use this product at first because my skin is more on the dry side and everything I've seen has said it's great for oily skin. I got it in a VoxBox and ended up falling in love. It really does make your skin look matte. I find that since my skin is already more dry to begin with, I have to prep my face with more moisturizer beforehand just so I don't completely dry out my skin, but the color is great, a little bit goes a long way, and it stays put all day. I highly recommend this product, especially for people with oily skin, I can only imagine the wonders it does for them!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard for me to find a foundation that works and is the right color. This foundation goes on so smooth, a little does go a long way! I feel like i have the airbrushed looked.
Becca L.
Becca L.
Ada, OK
The Rimmel StayMatte may be one of my absolute favorite foundations. I find it VERY comparable to my all time favorite Estee Lauder Double Wear Light. It feels great on my face. I have pretty dry skin but my nose has gotten oily (for the first time ever!) lately so I figured with how cheap this was, I would give it a try. I didn't expect much but was blown away! I loved it! It has great coverage, doesn't feel heavy, a little goes a long way. I got True Ivory but it was just a little too dark for me still so I went back and picked up Light Ivory. I kept the other still though for when I get darker.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.