8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Dina H.
Dina H.
Super heavy...clogged my pores! kinda pricey for the amount you get. i wouldn't buy again.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is a pretty good foundation for oily skin at the drugstore. I thought it would look cakey on the skin but it doesn't! I have oily skin, so I still have have to touch up my oil during the day, but it lasts very well throughout the day. I was way more impressed with the foundation that I thought I would be!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first purchased this product because it was on sale for less than $5. I said what the heck not thinking I'd actually like it! It makes my skin look smooth and very healthy!! It is great for combination as well which I have !! I would recommend this product to anyone !!
Amy B.
Amy B.
I have always been leery about cheap makeup. I have super sensitive skin so can you blame me?!? I tried this because so many girls on a facebook group said it was just amazing and a dupe for a higher end product. $7 at the store so why not. Loved it, absolutely loved it! A little goes a long way and provides great coverage. It blends very well and I am guessing this tube will last me for quite a long time as I alternate between this and a powder foundation.
Ivelizz G.
Ivelizz G.
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin! I find that it gives me a medium coverage. It’s not buildable only because it’s a mouse consistency. If you need to build your coverage I don’t recommend it since it will make you look cakey! The good thing about the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation is, it makes your skin look natural! Plus it’s not oily so it will be perfect for anyone that has oily skin!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC
I have fairly oily skin especially in the summer and I do not like this product. I don't have huge pores to begin with but this settles into every single pore and enhances them, making them look larger. I don't recommend this at all.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
They seem to oxidize to an orange shade. There was not a shade that matched my skin!
E.B. V.
E.B. V.
I would say this foundation is good but not sure about great...As I do sometimes tend to brake out. I do love using this the fact that it goes on smoothly and has a good matte finish to it great for oily skin. Does last somewhat well. It's a good drugstore foundation if you don't want spend over $30 on a good foundation.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Keavy, KY
This is my currently holy grail product. Keeps my skin matte and really flawless looking. The only downside is that my skin tends to stay a little dry and it looks a little flaky on my forehead/eyebrow area. If you use moisturizer and primer with this product, that helps with the dryness, though!! Can't beat the price!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Diego, CA
Obsessed with this product. It is my go to foundation for any event where I want to look nice. It doesn't make you look oily like many others do.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.