4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Loved this product. You do not have to use a lot of this product to get the full coverage that is expected. The even better thing is that its so inexpensive.
I have been a Rimmel user for years and this is by far the best foundation I have used by them to date. I love it.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is a little too thick of a consistency and doesn't blend well for me, but works well as a concealer for it has very good coverage.
I received this in the Univoxbox and it's really nice!!! Just the wrong color for me. If I match to the right color I would use this all the time!
"Stay Matte Foundation" gives a great coverage. It's light on the face like a bb cream and Long lasting !
This foundation is full coverage but if added to much of it it will leave your face looking caky, it is matte as it claims but does dry your face
Review for: 203 True Beige
A medium coverage matte foundation. Great for oily skin but for dry to normal it is best used when skin is well moisturized or mixing with another foundation.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this product! It has a lovelY matte finish but I recommend using a translucent powder to set it because otherwise it feels cakey
Very matte and offers full coverage. Limited shade range and I always feel like a look pasty afterward.
Obsessed with this product. It is my go to foundation for any event where I want to look nice. It doesn't make you look oily like many others do.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos