8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Jenifer  M.
Jenifer M.
Detroit, MI
This foundation is a medium to full coverage . Super cheap a little goes a long way it has a matte finish and it stays like this for a while.
Corrinne S.
Corrinne S.
Ashtabula, OH
Full coverage foundation. I use it primarily for my dark circles, but will use it for my entire face on weekends or for special events. The best value in my opinion.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dayton, OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster.

I like this foundation a lot! It is a bit heavier than my usual BB cream, but it also provides more coverage.

It is definitely matte, but I am interested to see how it holds up in the sweaty summertime.

One negative thing is that it does not have SPF.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have skin on the more dry side with a small amount of oiliness and I really like this foundation because it offers full coverage and keeps my skin looking nice all day.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Darlington Wi
Amazing full coverage foundation! MUST APPLY WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER!! I'm wearing this right now and i love it
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not go on well with a damp beauty blender/ sponge. It was too thick and too fast setting. I used it with a foundation brush and it worked a lot better, it set better. It is a very thick consistency. It sits on the skin, I don't find that it blends well at all. BUT, it kept me matte all day long.
Maritza A.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
THIS ! THIS! THIS! if you have oily skin this is the product for you! This foundation has awesome coverage and is long lasting! its a matte finish which is awesome for oily skin!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! I would rate it 5, but the only problem I have with it, is the color selection. They don't have any really dark skin tone shades which is a bummer, but overall great product! It is full coverage, and it truly mattify a your face. Perfect for oily skin! Dry skin, I would probabaly not gravitate towards this as it will look very cakey. I love applying with my beauty blender :)
Panacea T.
Panacea T.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product in my influenster voxbox to review. I have never used a foundation that I've liked so I just never wear one. I absolutely loved this one! It matched my skin ton perfectly and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing face make up! I really wish they were cruelty free!
Dina H.
Dina H.
Super heavy...clogged my pores! kinda pricey for the amount you get. i wouldn't buy again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.