4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,044 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation is just okay. It's very heavy but full coverage. A down side is it has maybe 6 color selection so I had to end up mixing two. I do not grab for this Very often or even at all.
I didn't like this foundation. It has nice coverage but it looked caky and it gave that I have foundation on look that I really don't like
Started using this product just recently and I was a little iffy about it but once I used it for about a week I fell in love!! I love it it's so nice and easy to put on and it's even better with the matching powder Rimmel has. When you use both the matte fondation and powder it leaves your face looking flawless. I recommend this!
I'm on my third tube of this, I love this! Makes my skin look so smooth and flawless. What I love most is that it doesn't feel heavy at all, lasts all day and how can you beat the price?!
I was pretty disappointed after purchasing this it's very thick and they have a very small selection of skin colors to choose from wouldn't recommend buying it just because it's extremely thick and leaves you feeling cacky.!
This one was tricky. it took me a couple of tries to figure out the best way to apply it. beauty blender is the best way to go. thumbs down because the color selection is AWFUL. I chose the darkest shade, (I am medium skin tones) & it was still to light...& almost ashy? it took all of the color from my face. besides that, the formula is awesome!
I have noticed that it heavy on the red tint to the color I have chosen. I don't like the heavy cake like feeling that it leaves on your face as well
Unfortunately it clung to dry patches, and made me oily...I wanted to love it, but it didn't work for me...I don't know who this would work for!
This is a must have in my makeup bag! It's definitely a full coverage foundation since it is thicker but it's still easy to blend. I always buy one shade darker then what I usually pick but I would recommend to anyone who needs full coverage, especially for the price.
Received this product in an influenster voxbox really enjoy it especially after a breakout and having some scars and spots left. It's fairly thick so it covers the skin very well
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos