8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,258 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
Love this foundation! Doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all, and lasts forever. My only problem is that I wish it had more color options to choose from!
The coverage is ok but the texture is very thick and gritty. I didn't like the weight of it on my skin after trying to blend it out. Key word "trying".
Lasts long and I like the way it looks. It covers nicely, but if you have dry spots it will cling to the dry areas. I use this, along with the powder.
I am not impressed with the formula as well. It is way too thick. I chose the darkest color and it did not match me at all and still seemed too light.
me encanta este mousse de rimmel london, deja una textura en la piel lisa, dura casi todo el dia, y para su precio me parece fantatico. lo recomiendo.
I really like how light this foundation feels. I'm not a HUGE makeup person but this will forever be in my makeup bag as long as they keep making it
Was looking for amazonian clay dupe. It is full coverage but layers on the skin weird, like it doesnt stay in place. Feels greasy & breaks out skin.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos