8 colors available

member-8727df30e
member-8727df30e
Texas
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Personally, I believe this foundation is pretty great. The coverage is awesome, stays in place and stays matte! Bonus: It does not oxidize to a nasty orange color and last much longer than six hours.. I do find that it does not do well with dry skin or dry patches. However, for the price, this drugstore foundation is very much worth it.
Karen F.
Karen F.
This foundation is my everyday foundation. It is a thick consistency so you need to blend it with a most sponge or your fingers would work as well. I typically moisturize my face and while it's still a little tacky I will apply the foundation. It has great coverage and the packaging is very travel friendly considering it's in a squeeze tube. The color selection isn't the best but the one I use is very close to my skin tone. If you have oily skin, it will fade after about 5 or 6 hours in those oily areas.
Racquel C.
Racquel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your skin is sensitive and dry this product will not be good for your skin type. Even though if you use moisturizer on your face.It might work for healthy skin.But it is not worth itto purchase this product plus it is hard to blend in the face.
Summer  W.
Summer W.
Victorville, CA
This is a great full coverage foundation. I got a really light color so it was hard for me to use every day but I did like the foundation. If you put a lot it does get cakey. But it's a good foundation.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This product was far too peach toned on my skin tone. I had bought this product from Walgreens. I have dry to normal skin tone and if it wasn't such a pink tone I might have enjoyed the product more. For people with dry skin definitely moisturize and prime before. Its a tiny bit more work but definitely worth the outcome.
Kenzie D.
Kenzie D.
Winona, MN
This product works wonders! I absolutely love how well coverage this allows for without my face feeling like a caked up mess. Would recommend to anyone.
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
Richmond, KY
This is a must! I've had a tube of this for 2 months and it is amazing. It keeps your face oil free. It feels amazing and is so light on your face. I use the foundation and littl bit of pressed power and I have all day wear!
Maryam A.
Maryam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage and reduced the oily shine very good. the color match is good too. the only problem is that it doesn't last very long
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Fresno, CA
This product is perfect for my oily skin, but a bit cakey even after putting moisturizer and primer before use. Finding your color is a bit hard because it's in plastic so I had to go back to the drugstore twice to find my perfect color.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Grand Island, NY
It's good for a flat matt dry coverage for oily skin b u t this product is so think I can barley applied it evenly
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.