BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Rainbow city, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product a few weeks ago and tried it out. I like that it stays matte but i find it works better if i mix it with another foundation otherwise it gets kind of cakey.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Ravenna, KY
This is my second favorite drugstore foundation that I have tried. You barely need to squeeze any out of the tube when you use it because it is thick and creamy. It has a medium coverage. It covers most of my acne scarring, but you would need to use some concealer if you are needing more coverage. I recommend this to everyone. And it so SO CHEAP!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lexington, SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love the coverage that this foundation gives, but I only use it for special occasions. It is so thick that I feel like it's not a natural everyday look. You only need to use a little bit. It does help control oil and lasts all night.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have oily skin to an extent and this foundation keeps the shine away. I also have acne breakouts and it does well with coverage and lasts long. This makeup tends to cling to dry spots, so if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this. It is a must have for me, though.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This BB cream is kind of heavy. I prefer lighter coverage BB creams. If I wanted heavier coverage I would use foundation. This made me extra oily, and I already have oily skin.
Courtny S.
Courtny S.
Prince George, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! I have been looking for something that lasts all day and this totally does! It has great coverage in all the right areas! Amazing!
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
Hampton, VA
I recently started using this foundation when i ran out of my former one, and i can say this is one of the best make up decisions i have ever made, i would recommend this to anyone!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITE drugstore foundation at a great price! Doesn't crease, requires very little, and gives great coverage. I'm in love.
Itzely s.
Itzely s.
Ceres, CA
I did not like the mascara at all it was too cakey for my liking, I have oily skin and it did not keep me Matte. Not even for the first three hour. I would not recommend this foundation
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Florence, KY
This foundation is ok but it isn't the best. I have extremely oily skin and have yet to find a foundation that totally tames it, but this foundation does rather well. I still get shiny but it could be a lot worse. It is rather thick, but it doesn't take much to really cover your face and hide any blotchy places. You can use a lot less if you use your fingers to put it on instead of a brush. At the end of the day it feels pretty heavy regardless of how much you used but it doesn't settle into pores or lines. However, it is less than $5. I keep using it because it does help with the oil a little, you can't beat the price, and the coverage is fantastic.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.