4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,093 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I bought this product a few weeks ago and tried it out. I like that it stays matte but i find it works better if i mix it with another foundation otherwise it gets kind of cakey.
This is my second favorite drugstore foundation that I have tried. You barely need to squeeze any out of the tube when you use it because it is thick and creamy. It has a medium coverage. It covers most of my acne scarring, but you would need to use some concealer if you are needing more coverage. I recommend this to everyone. And it so SO CHEAP!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love the coverage that this foundation gives, but I only use it for special occasions. It is so thick that I feel like it's not a natural everyday look. You only need to use a little bit. It does help control oil and lasts all night.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have oily skin to an extent and this foundation keeps the shine away. I also have acne breakouts and it does well with coverage and lasts long. This makeup tends to cling to dry spots, so if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this. It is a must have for me, though.
This BB cream is kind of heavy. I prefer lighter coverage BB creams. If I wanted heavier coverage I would use foundation. This made me extra oily, and I already have oily skin.
I absolutely love this! I have been looking for something that lasts all day and this totally does! It has great coverage in all the right areas! Amazing!
I recently started using this foundation when i ran out of my former one, and i can say this is one of the best make up decisions i have ever made, i would recommend this to anyone!
My FAVORITE drugstore foundation at a great price! Doesn't crease, requires very little, and gives great coverage. I'm in love.
I did not like the mascara at all it was too cakey for my liking, I have oily skin and it did not keep me Matte. Not even for the first three hour. I would not recommend this foundation
This foundation is ok but it isn't the best. I have extremely oily skin and have yet to find a foundation that totally tames it, but this foundation does rather well. I still get shiny but it could be a lot worse. It is rather thick, but it doesn't take much to really cover your face and hide any blotchy places. You can use a lot less if you use your fingers to put it on instead of a brush. At the end of the day it feels pretty heavy regardless of how much you used but it doesn't settle into pores or lines. However, it is less than $5. I keep using it because it does help with the oil a little, you can't beat the price, and the coverage is fantastic.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos