4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,988 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Personally, I believe this foundation is pretty great. The coverage is awesome, stays in place and stays matte! Bonus: It does not oxidize to a nasty orange color and last much longer than six hours.. I do find that it does not do well with dry skin or dry patches. However, for the price, this drugstore foundation is very much worth it.
This foundation is my everyday foundation. It is a thick consistency so you need to blend it with a most sponge or your fingers would work as well. I typically moisturize my face and while it's still a little tacky I will apply the foundation. It has great coverage and the packaging is very travel friendly considering it's in a squeeze tube. The color selection isn't the best but the one I use is very close to my skin tone. If you have oily skin, it will fade after about 5 or 6 hours in those oily areas.
If your skin is sensitive and dry this product will not be good for your skin type. Even though if you use moisturizer on your face.It might work for healthy skin.But it is not worth itto purchase this product plus it is hard to blend in the face.
This is a great full coverage foundation. I got a really light color so it was hard for me to use every day but I did like the foundation. If you put a lot it does get cakey. But it's a good foundation.
This product was far too peach toned on my skin tone. I had bought this product from Walgreens. I have dry to normal skin tone and if it wasn't such a pink tone I might have enjoyed the product more. For people with dry skin definitely moisturize and prime before. Its a tiny bit more work but definitely worth the outcome.
This product works wonders! I absolutely love how well coverage this allows for without my face feeling like a caked up mess. Would recommend to anyone.
This is a must! I've had a tube of this for 2 months and it is amazing. It keeps your face oil free. It feels amazing and is so light on your face. I use the foundation and littl bit of pressed power and I have all day wear!
Great coverage and reduced the oily shine very good. the color match is good too. the only problem is that it doesn't last very long
This product is perfect for my oily skin, but a bit cakey even after putting moisturizer and primer before use. Finding your color is a bit hard because it's in plastic so I had to go back to the drugstore twice to find my perfect color.
It's good for a flat matt dry coverage for oily skin b u t this product is so think I can barley applied it evenly
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos