8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Kayla I.
Kayla I.
Tyler , TX
This is now my foundation that I use on a daily basis.
It's light, airy, covers and doesn't clog my pores.
I've had no breakouts since using this and it gives you an airbrushed finish.
caylah d.
caylah d.
Redmond, OR
Have used this a couple times it has very good coverage but no mAtter how I use it it's very drying
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been trying to make this foundation work, but I just don't love it. I've been mixing it with my MAC Studio Fix Fluid to make it more wearable. The finish is just really weird. I do think it keeps me more matte, but it breaks up a lot. I can't use it at all on my nose because by the end of the day, it will be completely bare. I wouldn't repurchase!
lauren b.
lauren b.
Santa Paula, CA
I have combo oily skin and I LOVE this foundation. I've tried so many foundations (including high end products) that claim to be long wear matte finishes and none have worked as well for me as this product. Great coverage (covers redness, bumps, uneven skin tone) and wear time, it really lasts all day and stays matte.
Belem P.
Belem P.
Dallas, TX
I wish it felt lighter on my skin. I like the smoothness of it and how it blends in nicely but I feel like it is a bit heavy on the skin especially on warmer days.
holly  d.
holly d.
Palatine, IL
I am absolutely in love with this! I use it mostly on just blemishes because it is pretty thick and is very full coverage but it makes my skin look flawless and I love it! I really commend this! 110% I would but this again!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
I cannot get over how incredible this works for me. It is a tiny bit thick prior to application, but that's probably just because I'm used to liquid BB cream.
I've always struggled with finding the right foundation for my skin (oily but also dry), and I suffer from hyper-pigmentation (when you have dark splotches on your face) that was never easily covered by any other makeup. This, however, made it look like I had new skin altogether. The color evened my skin tone and looked so incredibly natural. I really did stay matte, and it lasted all day (I applied it around 2pm and it's 12:30 am now and it's still on). I'm so thrilled and have already recommended this to many people!!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Towson, MD
Amazing product! I have very fair skin and tons of freckles, so I often struggle with foundations. I need something that evens out my skin tone, but doesn't cover my freckles and make my face look disconnected from the rest of my body. I had a coupon for this product, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I've been extremely happy with it so far. It doesn't feel heavy and a little amount of it goes far. And it's even held up the horrible Maryland humidity; I never feel like it's melting off. I highly recommend this foundation!
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
I love this foundation for my oily skin! It is definitely in my favorites pile. WARNING; do not use if you have dry skin or it will be very patchy! It lasts all day for me and I do not need to use a oil blotting paper. I only wish that there was a better color selection because when I tan I just can't seem to find the right shade without having to mix colors together.
Rayna T.
Rayna T.
Portland, OR
Light, soft. smooth and glides on! perfect to use with the matte powder.
great product for the price too!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.