4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I found this while wandering around my local Rite Aid. I'm a sucker for foundations and have a ton. This one was on sale and a coupon was also offered at the display. I believe I ended up paying around $2 for this and I still think I got a great deal. I find myself reaching for this more than I do any of my other face products. It applies smoothly and evenly and matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm very fair and bought the lightest shade which I think is called Porcelain). Very happy with this product and will absolutely be purchasing it again.
This has become my go to, everyday foundation. I have extremely oily skin and I find that this foundation really does "stay matte" for most of the day. You have to be careful as using too much feels heavy and can give a cakey appearance. You only need a little product to get a full coverage with this foundation. The low price is also a huge plus. I love Rimmel!
I actually like this foundation covers well and a little goes a long way with this particular foundation, however I do not recommend for oily combination skin.
Its a great product for its price, it is very cheap and the product does good for that. It doesn't blend very week but it goes on thick which is nice
This is an amazing product and I absolutely love it. It didn't broke me out, it has a nice smooth finish and looks natural.
It isn't my type of product so I don't like it. It is a thick, full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way. I felt like it was cakey for me but I have dry patches. I recommend it if you have oily skin because it super matte and will cling to any dry patches.
I use this product almost everyday. It makes my skin look flawless and smooth. I love it! I don't feel cakey or heavy at all with it.
I absolutely love Rimmel foundations. They last a long time and all day. It really does give you a flawless look hiding any blemishes and redness. I buy this every time I need more
I have dry skin and this foundation was a disaster. Clung to every single one of my dry patches, was impossible to blend out, and was way too thick. Plus, the color selection is not very good. I have neutral toned skin and could not find anything to match my skin tone.
I love love LOVE this stuff! I'm currently using it and it hides all the imperfections on my face and its smooth and light. It's amazing!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos