BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Sahony B.
Sahony B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a full review on my Youtube Channel Here is the LINK http://youtu.be/AfcIxAZRCTA
Haley S.
Haley S.
Fort Worth, TX
Loving so far! I wasn't sure at first but I've warmed up! Goes on really creamy, need bit of a blending. Also make sure to get the correct color! I bought soft beige and it was a bit orange, but I've seemed to make it work for me. Also last quite long. Truly matte!
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I have naturally oily skin and it makes everything so not shiny and stays so well. I also love that you don't need to hardly use any I mean it just takes a little to cover your whole face and even does well to cover my under eye dark marks.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Belfry, KY
I absolutely love this, would love to have one of my own, very nice product and everone wouldn't know it or so i would s\assume anyways lol.... maybe it will be in my voxbox lol
Elinor A.
Elinor A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This base is ideal for all types of mixed, dry or greasy skins. You should know how to apply it because if you do not have a crack, it is better to use a sponge instead of a drill. Ideal for a natural makeup if you only use that and some lip.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
I use this now. It's one of the better foundations I have tried. I just feel like sometimes it can't seem a little thick and stuff but overall I love the product!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't usually wear liquid foundation, but I just broke out really bad and I'm desperate. Anyways, this was in my influenster uni voxbox so I grabbed it. and tried it I'm so glad I did! I have seriously pale, ghost, never seen the sun skin, and I've never been able to find drugstore liquid foundation light enough to match my skin. The closest I found was Maybelline's dream fresh BB cream in the lightest shade, but it was still orangey. This foundation actually does!!! Even holds up in direct sunlight, not orange at all! It's got a thick, creamy formula, so I could see it drying your skin out a bit if you don't use moisturizer. Anyways, very satisfied with this purchase. If you've got ghost pale skin, this is the foundation for you! Definitely look in your local drugstore before buying from amazon, it's quite a bit cheaper in store. how ever its a bit darker then my pale skin but Ill take it.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Decatur, GA
I received this awesome foundation in my unibox for free and it was great! I was previously using tinted moisturizers and bb creams but the coverage and lightweight of this foundation is unbeatable. I most definitely recommend this foundation!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Worked great for my skin! I have oily skin normally but didn't interfear with that. Flawless!
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love love love this foundation! For the price it doesn't do justice for how thick and long-wearing this matte foundation is. I bought this instead of Mac foundation that I usually use and its a great drug store pick. Highly recommended!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.