4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,982 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love to use this as a concealer under my eyes the coverage and brightening is incredible and I love it, it also doesn't crease
This product works amazing for me. I have combo skin, and it matifys my skin immediately. I don't have to apply powder, but I still do to ensure it stays on all day. I recommend this to people that have combo skin, or normal to dry. This isn't a good product for oily skin [like my sister] because it doesn't help to 'absorb' the oil, but just makes you look oiler.
The rimmel stay matte foundation is nice for fair skin tones because there isn't much of a color selection . I own two of the light colors and they work for me the formula is okay I don't think it's completely matte because while I have extremely dry skin This product works for me it doesn't look drying on me . Kind of strange but not my favorite formula in a foundation it's like a mouse cream , for the price i think you get a nice size product and if you can find your shade I would say give it a go.
I sing in a cover band and am always looking for a makeup that stays matte for about 6+hours to help with my extremely oily skin, especially under hot stage lights&in hot& humid weather...... I've tried the powder on its own and it's ok for just daily use but depends on the coverage u r looking for.....however paired with the Rimmel primer&matching foundation' it does the trick. Sometimes I hafta use blotting papers just on my forehead but that probably mostly sweat! lol I have used many brands claiming to battle oily skin, from drugstores and high end stores, and using the Rimmel "system" pleasantly surprised me and exceeded my expectations!
Ive been using this for a while now. i have oily skin & had difficulties finding makeup that didn't melt off throughout the day. only disclaimer is that if too much is applied it could leave your skin looking dry, due to the matte texture of it
I was surprised at how much coverage this product actually has. By far one of the best when it comes to FULL coverage. A little goes a lonnnng way! However it was incredibly thick and hard to get all over the face. It can make you look cakey if you don't apply it the right way. It's great for oily or combination skin. I don't recommend it if you have dry skin.
I like this, but it could be better. It's on the heavy side, and I noticed that if I go awhile without using the product, liquid comes out when I gently squeeze (similar to a bottle of ketchup). Not so appealing.
Such a thick consistency! You must truly have super oily skin for this to work for you. Crazy crazy matte. I don't reccomened this for most skin types but if you're just a fountain of oil then try this out
This foundation is just okay. It's very heavy but full coverage. A down side is it has maybe 6 color selection so I had to end up mixing two. I do not grab for this Very often or even at all.
I didn't like this foundation. It has nice coverage but it looked caky and it gave that I have foundation on look that I really don't like
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos