4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,095 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I have a full review on my Youtube Channel Here is the LINK http://youtu.be/AfcIxAZRCTA
Loving so far! I wasn't sure at first but I've warmed up! Goes on really creamy, need bit of a blending. Also make sure to get the correct color! I bought soft beige and it was a bit orange, but I've seemed to make it work for me. Also last quite long. Truly matte!
I have naturally oily skin and it makes everything so not shiny and stays so well. I also love that you don't need to hardly use any I mean it just takes a little to cover your whole face and even does well to cover my under eye dark marks.
I absolutely love this, would love to have one of my own, very nice product and everone wouldn't know it or so i would s\assume anyways lol.... maybe it will be in my voxbox lol
This base is ideal for all types of mixed, dry or greasy skins. You should know how to apply it because if you do not have a crack, it is better to use a sponge instead of a drill. Ideal for a natural makeup if you only use that and some lip.
I use this now. It's one of the better foundations I have tried. I just feel like sometimes it can't seem a little thick and stuff but overall I love the product!
I don't usually wear liquid foundation, but I just broke out really bad and I'm desperate. Anyways, this was in my influenster uni voxbox so I grabbed it. and tried it I'm so glad I did! I have seriously pale, ghost, never seen the sun skin, and I've never been able to find drugstore liquid foundation light enough to match my skin. The closest I found was Maybelline's dream fresh BB cream in the lightest shade, but it was still orangey. This foundation actually does!!! Even holds up in direct sunlight, not orange at all! It's got a thick, creamy formula, so I could see it drying your skin out a bit if you don't use moisturizer. Anyways, very satisfied with this purchase. If you've got ghost pale skin, this is the foundation for you! Definitely look in your local drugstore before buying from amazon, it's quite a bit cheaper in store. how ever its a bit darker then my pale skin but Ill take it.
I received this awesome foundation in my unibox for free and it was great! I was previously using tinted moisturizers and bb creams but the coverage and lightweight of this foundation is unbeatable. I most definitely recommend this foundation!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Worked great for my skin! I have oily skin normally but didn't interfear with that. Flawless!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love love love this foundation! For the price it doesn't do justice for how thick and long-wearing this matte foundation is. I bought this instead of Mac foundation that I usually use and its a great drug store pick. Highly recommended!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos