BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Reyna R.
This foundation did not work on my face, I don't know if it was my skin or what it was it just didn't work on me. Personally I wouldn't repurchase this product because of the way it looked on me and made my face look.
Daisy D.
Tualatin, OR
I love the formula of this foundation. It's like a mousse consistency. Very high coverage and very blend able for only 4 dollars!
Chasity B.
Im in love with this product!!! It's super adorable and keeps the matte look I want to achieve throughout the day!!! I highly recommend this!
T'Keyah H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awful in my opinion. After a day at work it gets almost a gray or "off colored" tint. I felt as if I was wearing a mask - and it shows every pore with or without primer. I thought this would be good due to the reviews I've seen, and me having oily skin... but this went in the trash after trying it 2 or 3 times. Not the foundation for me.
Christina W.
Birmingham, AL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and it works very well. Its light weight but it has great coverage but most importantly it matches my skin tone. Definitely buying this product.
Samantha Y.
Green Bay, WI
This product was okay. For me, it was very streaky when i applied it and it felt thick. Ive used it only a handful of times. I only reach for it when if im like quickly running to the store and dont want to waste my good foundation.
Megan T.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation is great for oily skin. I had some difficulty finding my shade. It is a thick cream that blends out easily. I would stay away from this product if you have dry skin or any dry patches. I find that this foundation will dry my skin out, but does hold up in the humid head of a Florida summer!
Adrienne W.
Racine, WI
I received this in my Univox and it is great. I have gotten my two favorite make up products in these boxes. This will be my go to foundation.
Lydia S.
I tried this product pretty much right after my Voxbox arrived with it. I am a LOVER of makeup and try new brands and products often. However this being said, I am very particular about the brands and products I actually bring into my collection. I swatchedit on my hand first to see if the color was a match, and I was surprised by not only the match, but at the product's consistency and feel on my skin. After a quick shower I prepared my daily makeup routine. I used this concealer and was actually disappointed on the results on my face. It made my face more dry and "cakey" under my eyes and nose regions even from the smallest application. It is too thick and doesn't let your skin breathe. Rimmel London is actually a brand I've never used, or intend to try again.
Chelsea C.
Recently tried this foundation and I'm blown away! My face is so broken out from that time of the month and this covers those blemishes better than anything I've ever used!!! It lasts a long time and keeps the oil at bay! This is the best foundation out there. Buy it!!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.