4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,160 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This stuff is pretty good but I will say that it can make my face seem a little dry sometimes. Which is weird because I have fairly oily skin to begin with and I usually am on the lookout for mattifying makeup products. I do like this foundation when I have major break outs because I usually wear it and not have to worry about adding concealer on top of it. I also like how I don't have to wear a powder with it either!
Rimmel London is the best! A little bit goes a long way, it's a cheap price and covers so beautifully!
Loved it at first, but after a while I wasn't a huge fan. It tended to dried out my skin sometimes. It's a hit or miss when I use it.
Rarely ever do I find a matte medium-full coverage foundation in the drugstore, and my first impression was that it was the perfect fit for me. I continued using it for about 2-3 weeks and found that i started getting a few break-outs. I don't know if its because of the foundation because I rarely ever get pimples. Really do love the coverage I get from it though.
I don't use foundation for my skin, but after late nights of partying or studying this stuff is amazing to put under my tired eyes and to hide any last minute blemishes that may pop up. Love the way it feels; super breathable and the matte helps so you don't look super shiny or feel oily.
I am a huge makeup collector... i also do make overs as a hobbie and i got to say since rimmel came out my job has gotten easier. i ONLY use rimmel eyeliner and mascara it is truly the best. there liner never smears and the mascara never flakes... now the foundation is awesome it goes on smooth never leaves lines and looks fresh all day long. i would suggest this to anyone
"Stay Matte Foundation" gives a great coverage. It's light on the face like a bb cream and Long lasting !
I like that it is thick because It comes on as bb cream. The only thing for me, is it was hard to find my shade. And I still feel it's to dark for me
Great feel and I liked the matte finish. Te color I chose was just too light.
I love the price and that it keeps me matte. The only issue is that it can tend to cake up if you use too much and don't blend well. Also, I wish there was more shades to choose from.
Q & A
Does this product actually stay matte, or do you end up having a shiny looking face a couple hours after application like most other "matte" foundations?
How is this foundation for combination skin? I'm oily in my T zone but dry in other areas.
Does anyone have any troubles with this product being too thick when applying and wearing it all day? Basically, has anyone found this pasty?
Wanna try is it any good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos