• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Elizabeth C.
As my skin became less oily this foundation has risen to the top of my collection. It's very full coverage with out being too cake. The finish looks amazing.
Sara L.
Blackstock, SC
Loved this product. You do not have to use a lot of this product to get the full coverage that is expected. The even better thing is that its so inexpensive.
Sandie L.
Franklin, IN
This is my new holy grail foundation. It looks airbrushed and it's comfortable. I would say it's medium coverage. I'll never buy high-end foundation again!
Sarah B.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory more...
I really love this product. It's medium coverage that is really light. It covers the well but is natural looking enough that I wear it on light makeup days.
Andrea S.
orlando, FL
If only I had a lifetime supply of this Stay Matte. It does the job! A lil goes a long away. Perfect coverage, smells nice and never leaves my face caked up!
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
It is a good foundation with great coverage but it really settled into my makeup brushes and was extremely hard to clean out. It is a very thick foundation.
Sanihe R.
Es lo maaaaximo! Es lo ideal para pieles grasas! Tiene una cobertura media asi que lo puedes usar en tu maquillaje de diario, y a un precio super accesible!
Tamar M.
I have a dry skin. So when I tried to put this foundation my face, it emphasized all the dry patches. So I have to mix this with another ,,glowy" foundation.
Samantha Y.
Sweet Briar, VA
Its very thick good for oily skin rather dry skin where it clings to you dry patches. not cute. however if you apply with a damp sponge it should blend well
Melissa C.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is one of my new favorites! The formula feels almost whipped but it is definitely a full coverage foundation. I just wish they would offer more shades!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
#StayMatte Liquid Mousse VS BB Cream. Who does it better?
Logan C.
Hughesville, MD
Does this feel like you have something on your face?
Cassidy K.
I have oily/ acne prone skin, did this break anyone out?
Is it full coverage? Does it cover all redness?
Jackie M.
Milwaukee, WI
Best way to apply? I tried to apply with my sedona lace flat top brush, which I use for most of my foundations and get amazing results, however when I applied it, it was super cakey