BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Maddie J.
Riverside, MO
Received this in one of my Influenster VoxBoxes, and I love it! Goes on smooth, lasts all day, and doesn't make you feel like you're caking on the makeup!
Allison Y.
Tucson, AZ
A great full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way. I love it but i add a bit of moisturizer to it to make it less thick and more natural looking.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Even though I have oily skin I tend to have dry patches on my nose and it sink into my dry spots and pores which is a no no but other areas it's alright.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I love this stay matte liquid mousse foundation, it is my go to and most used foundation. i use it all the time and its always in my everyday makeup drawer
julisa c.
This foundation is pretty full coverage! Ive noticed that the best way to apply this is with a beauty blender. Otherwise I'm a grease ball withing an hour!
Thania E.
Love this for everyday! It's lightweight and looks extremely smooth while covering imperfections fully. Best if applied with a wet sponge or kabuki brush.
Kristi E.
Clarks Hill, SC
I love this product! It makes my face look so smooth. It also does a great job covering all my blemishes!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Chelsea B.
great primer. Light weight. not thick, but not liquid, whipped texture, dries clear on skin. leaves makeup matte, but not good for oily or combination skin
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
I've just finished my first tube of it and I have to get another one asap. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it to get full coverage and it lasts!
Courtny S.
Prince George, VA
I absolutely love this! I have been looking for something that lasts all day and this totally does! It has great coverage in all the right areas! Amazing!
Sierra F.
I've been looking for a matte foundation that hides my large pores and my Oily skin. Do you think this is a good foundation for me?
Carley C.
Does this really mattify your face? I need a good foundation so bad
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Is this product good? How does it feel on skin? I have oily Tzone but dry flaky spots as well
M C.
I have not tried this brand...is it good for covering skin redness?
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Is this foundation cheap and good?