8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,261 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
Received this in one of my Influenster VoxBoxes, and I love it! Goes on smooth, lasts all day, and doesn't make you feel like you're caking on the makeup!
A great full coverage foundation. A little goes a long way. I love it but i add a bit of moisturizer to it to make it less thick and more natural looking.
Even though I have oily skin I tend to have dry patches on my nose and it sink into my dry spots and pores which is a no no but other areas it's alright.
This foundation is pretty full coverage! Ive noticed that the best way to apply this is with a beauty blender. Otherwise I'm a grease ball withing an hour!
Love this for everyday! It's lightweight and looks extremely smooth while covering imperfections fully. Best if applied with a wet sponge or kabuki brush.
I love this product! It makes my face look so smooth. It also does a great job covering all my blemishes!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
great primer. Light weight. not thick, but not liquid, whipped texture, dries clear on skin. leaves makeup matte, but not good for oily or combination skin
I've just finished my first tube of it and I have to get another one asap. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it to get full coverage and it lasts!
I absolutely love this! I have been looking for something that lasts all day and this totally does! It has great coverage in all the right areas! Amazing!
Q & A
I've been looking for a matte foundation that hides my large pores and my Oily skin. Do you think this is a good foundation for me?
Does this really mattify your face? I need a good foundation so bad
Is this product good? How does it feel on skin? I have oily Tzone but dry flaky spots as well
I have not tried this brand...is it good for covering skin redness?
Is this foundation cheap and good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos