4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,974 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation for my oily skin! It is definitely in my favorites pile. WARNING; do not use if you have dry skin or it will be very patchy! It lasts all day for me and I do not need to use a oil blotting paper. I only wish that there was a better color selection because when I tan I just can't seem to find the right shade without having to mix colors together.
This is very light on your skin, it don't get on everything like your shirt when you touch other people it don't get on there clothes.
I have found that this product is way to thick for my liking. I have dry skin and I find that in my dry spots, it tends to just collect in that dry spot. So, then I have dark dry spots on my face. I would not recommend this foundation if you have dry skin.
Not very many shades of this makeup. it does feel very smooth on the skin. however i feel like it goes on very thick
This foundation is full coverage but if added to much of it it will leave your face looking caky, it is matte as it claims but does dry your face
I love to use this as a concealer under my eyes the coverage and brightening is incredible and I love it, it also doesn't crease
This product works amazing for me. I have combo skin, and it matifys my skin immediately. I don't have to apply powder, but I still do to ensure it stays on all day. I recommend this to people that have combo skin, or normal to dry. This isn't a good product for oily skin [like my sister] because it doesn't help to 'absorb' the oil, but just makes you look oiler.
The rimmel stay matte foundation is nice for fair skin tones because there isn't much of a color selection . I own two of the light colors and they work for me the formula is okay I don't think it's completely matte because while I have extremely dry skin This product works for me it doesn't look drying on me . Kind of strange but not my favorite formula in a foundation it's like a mouse cream , for the price i think you get a nice size product and if you can find your shade I would say give it a go.
When I put on makeup in the morning, it needs to last because as a mom, I do not have time to reapply during the day. I took the time to try this is 3 different settings and it surpassed my other foundations. This one goes on very smooth, and gets to be like a powdery consistency. It stays in place and held up very well. It did well on cleaning day, and even better on days when I am out in the "elements". It has great coverage, and hides all those face demons. I received this from Influenster in my VoxBox
Ive been using this for a while now. i have oily skin & had difficulties finding makeup that didn't melt off throughout the day. only disclaimer is that if too much is applied it could leave your skin looking dry, due to the matte texture of it
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos