8 colors available

Tia R.
Tia R.
Brookings, SD
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is a little too thick of a consistency and doesn't blend well for me, but works well as a concealer for it has very good coverage.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product in my VoxBox from Influenster to try but I have to say I love it. I am not the typical makeup wearing girl. I love my no fuss no muss look. I am okay with going to class with little to no makeup and just braiding my hair and calling it a day, this probably stems from constantly having practice at random times and I hate washing makeup off with sweat. But when I received this product I figured I would give foundation a shot. I love it. Rimmell definitely got me to switch or rather to start using foundation especially as I prepare to enter the work force. I don't know how they did it through a survey but this is the perfect color for me and my match. I love how light the makeup feels when I am wearing it, how easy it is to take off at the end of the day and how easy it is to apply! I also really like how it does not have that super make-upy smell (if that makes sense) - a lot of foundations seem to have a weird scent to this and if this one has it, it is very light. Overall I am a huge fan of this product and am making the switch.
Ivon G.
Ivon G.
Hillsboro, OR
Just got it Love this works great with my oily skin and won't clog pores very light weight good coverage. Just need help choosing right match. Applies great and easy! Would recommend.
Chrystl  T.
Chrystl T.
Love this foundation, coverage is amazing stays on all day. Good points are it's so cheap and lasts for ages.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Choctaw, OK
It is light weight, and easy on coverage for the more natural look, I have oily T zones and I love this product. I also have fairly sensitive skin and I have yet to have any problems with my skin while using it
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I received this product in my influenster box, I LOVE it!!! I have oily skin and can never find a decent priced foundation that covers evenly! I am obsessed! Highly recommend!
Tori M.
Tori M.
I did not like this foundation at all! I have oily skin and this did not keep me matte at akl! I feel like my skin was more oily when I used this product. The foundation is very thick and leaves your skin looking very cakey and patchy.
Kassi M.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
The foundation itself doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. In fact once it was applied I couldn’t even feel it. It was easy to apply and blended well. I chose the Light Ivory shade and it matched fairly well with my skin tone. I might choose a shade darker next time I purchase the foundation though. The coverage was great! It definitely minimized the look of pores and helped cover any blemishes. Again, thumbs up from me!!
Aleigha W.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product was very thick. I had to use a damp sponge and apply it little by little for it to work for me. I also found that it applied better if I had a moisturizer on. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with dry skin, as it would be more cakey. If applied well this product works fine.
Edina J.
Edina J.
Seattle, WA
Oh my this product is the best thing I have ever used in my life. It has such a broad spectrum so I only have to use a little bit of it meaning it doesn't run out quickly which saves me money. And since its matte it doesn't leave my face oily or shinny it look natural and covers very well. It is my go to everyday, I don't need anything else on my face, no concealer, no powder, nothing.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.