BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Megan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxBox. I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundation and this helped me remember why. It made my pores stand out and it didn't feel nice on my skin after application. The color I received was also too light for my skin.
Alejandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from influenster in my uni voxbox, but the shade wasn't right for me, so i give it to my mom, and she loves it. she is talking about trying more thing from the brand!

Vikki G.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received mine a while back from my #voxbox, finally tried it out :)
foundation isn't really my thing, unless I'm breaking out really bad, but i loved the way it felt.
didn't feel too heavy, real light weight. at least to me i thought.
Laura W.
OBSESSED!
This foundation hits all the points! Affordable, Matte, and Flawless! If you buff it into the skin you get a smooth complexion with no shine, I am SO happy about this foundation.
Victoria A.
Spring valley , CA
I loved how matte this foundation was plus the price is great but i felt like my face was a lil too pink compared to my neck.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: 203 True Beige
You can't beat this product for the price! It gives nice coverage but is probably better for night and during the winter. In the summertime and during the day, it's a little heavy. For the low price and coverage, I give it 5 stars.
Maryna K.
Long lasting matte foundation. Great price. Great product. More of for oily skin. It's motifying it
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I have oily combination skin. I need foundation that will keep my face matte all day. This works great for me. I use a face brush to apply and buff it into my face. I set it with a powder and it lasts all day. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has oily combination skin!
Sarah B.
I received this in the Univoxbox and it's really nice!!! Just the wrong color for me. If I match to the right color I would use this all the time!
Pauline N.
This foundation feels very heavy on my skin, and does not control oil at all! I live in Florida and this foundation is nothing compared to my holy grail foundation, CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1. However, I've had better results when mixing with L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation. By mixing, the heaviness was able to lighten up and the finish was a lot nicer. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.