4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Hands down the absolute best drugstore foundation. I LOVE it! The coverage is 100%. Very smooth. Lasts all day. Doesn't cause breakouts. Very very affordable!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Eh it didn't work for my skin, it showed off all my dry patches, but if you have oily skin than you would probably like this foundation.
If you have any skin discoloration then this is not the product for you. The coverage is not impressive but it goes a long way to eliminate shine!
I love this foundation! It covers great and makes my face look smooth. It works just as well as the expensive foundation, but is very affordable.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is lovely, leaving you with a matte finish. It has medium to full coverage and is very affordable. Definitely a favorite drugstore foundation.
Everything about this product is a yes Feels lightweight. Great coverage. No weird smell. Easy to apply. Lasts a long time. Affordable.
Horrible! So thick and just makes u look super cakey! I only used it maybe three times and I was just over it
I cannot get enough of this. The foundation is smooth on my skin not to heavy it is just right. I have told my friends so much about it.
This is an awesome dupe for the Tarte amazonian clay if you want a good foundation for a fraction of the price! The coverage is amazing!
First off I'm a brown girl so sending me a tan on didn't work don't like it! Horrible #complimenraryfrominfluenster
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos