BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Reina V.
Bronx, NY
This foundation covered flawlessly but it didn't control the oil as well as I expected. I needed to use powder over it but other than that it worked well.
Rebeca G.
Yakima, WA
I love this foundation is my go to foundation . I won't go out with out it ! I have oily skin and I love that it stays matte ! I recommend this product .
Thania E.
Love this for everyday! It's lightweight and looks extremely smooth while covering imperfections fully. Best if applied with a wet sponge or kabuki brush.
Erin B.
It went on really nicely but didn't seem to last all day on my face. i even used a primer first. i had to reapply powder multiple times throughout the day.
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
It can be a little cakey at times so exfoliate and moisturizer before using. I've also found that it oxidizes slightly so be careful with your color choice
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
Even though I have oily skin I tend to have dry patches on my nose and it sink into my dry spots and pores which is a no no but other areas it's alright.
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
I've just finished my first tube of it and I have to get another one asap. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it to get full coverage and it lasts!
Amber M.
smooth creamy feeling.no streaking or shine.covers redness from acne.its a bit pricy for my budget but if its on sale or i have a coupon i will buy more.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I don't think I have ever hated a foundation so much. It's thick and not creamy, hard to spread, and the shade selections are terrible. It's waaaay pink.
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
Love this product! I just wish it was more long lasting! You don't need much, a little goes a long way! And it's inexpensive and doesn't leave skin oily!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.