8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Khonthy M.
Khonthy M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I've used this a few times since I purchased this a few weeks ago and I have to say, it works very well with my sensitive skin. I have combination skin that is very acne prone and this foundation isn't full coverage, for my skin, but covers most of my acne scars without being too "cakey." I'm also a big fan of mousse foundations since they have a thicker consistency than liquid. I would definitely recommend this those who are looking for an affordable yet simple foundation that has nice coverage.
leah m.
leah m.
Bend, OR
I have very oily skin and this is the ONLY drugstore foundation that keeps me matte all day. Not a huge fan of the powder though.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HATED this foundation. I have semi-oily skin so I had high hopes for this. It applies blotchy and feels very heavy on your face. Stay matte? More like stay and oily mess! One hour in and it was melting off of my face, leaving foundation-less patches everywhere. Definitely do NOT recommend.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Ravenna, KY
This is my second favorite drugstore foundation that I have tried. You barely need to squeeze any out of the tube when you use it because it is thick and creamy. It has a medium coverage. It covers most of my acne scarring, but you would need to use some concealer if you are needing more coverage. I recommend this to everyone. And it so SO CHEAP!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lexington, SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love the coverage that this foundation gives, but I only use it for special occasions. It is so thick that I feel like it's not a natural everyday look. You only need to use a little bit. It does help control oil and lasts all night.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have oily skin to an extent and this foundation keeps the shine away. I also have acne breakouts and it does well with coverage and lasts long. This makeup tends to cling to dry spots, so if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend this. It is a must have for me, though.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This BB cream is kind of heavy. I prefer lighter coverage BB creams. If I wanted heavier coverage I would use foundation. This made me extra oily, and I already have oily skin.
Courtny S.
Courtny S.
PRINCE GEORGE, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! I have been looking for something that lasts all day and this totally does! It has great coverage in all the right areas! Amazing!
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
Hampton, VA
I recently started using this foundation when i ran out of my former one, and i can say this is one of the best make up decisions i have ever made, i would recommend this to anyone!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITE drugstore foundation at a great price! Doesn't crease, requires very little, and gives great coverage. I'm in love.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.