BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Serena T.
It's okay not really an everyday use. After about a couple hours it starts to look a little oily so not as matte as they say. However it is very light weight feeling, but only wore one or two time because I wasn't too pleased with this product.
Amber B.
Groton, CT
Review for: 203 True Beige
Loved it, it was build able, great for the summer, very light, I would re buy this, and re use over and over. I really have nothing bad to say about this product. I love using it. 😘😍 the primer is also a great thing to use with it. Great value
Elizabeth L.
West Chicago , Il
Honestly I used this when it first came out and didn't have a good range of colors. I got beige and the next darker shade but neither fit my skin correctly. It dried out my face and looked cakey. I haven't used it since and don't think I will.
Kirsten M.
West Milford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely terrible. It's super creamy and thick. The finish is so matte that it clings to every dry patch. No matter what skin type it sucks. I would not recommend this for dry skin at all. I would never recommend this to anyone ever.
Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I switched to this makeup foundation because my previous foundation had a very light coverage and I wanted something more lastly. This foundation covers very well without feeling very thick. It is a great price and I will continue to buy this
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
This my number one all time favorite drug store matte foundation. It stays on all day. Doesn't look cakey or feel heavy or anything like that. It is medium to full coverage so you don't even need a concealer honestly that's how awesome it is.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Not a fan, for some reason this makes my skin look really chalky and weird. I use the lightest shade, porcelain so maybe that's why but the other colors are too dark. I also feel like the product doesn't blend well or easily. It seems thick.
Great price, great with oily skin, and great coverage. It isn't too easy to apply because it dries quickly and also really hard to match skin I bought the natural beige because that's what I use in ALL foundations but this one was too dark!
Martha M.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I hated this foundation. It was way too thick and mousses for me and just did not work on my skin. It could possibly work for someone with oily skin but on my it just separated after an hours wear and none of the colors matched me properly.
Chelsea I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fountain is okay. It has it's days.
I, personally think it's really thick. I have oily skin around my nose so its perfect for oily skin. But my forehead gets dry and the fountain gets so clumpy. I just don't like how it dries so fast.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.