8 colors available

Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is super affordable. I didn't really like it because I have redness and it didn't covered much of it. Plus I have dry and oily skin, and the parts that were dry wet patchy and the oilyness got worse throughout out the day. I don't think I'll buy it again
Kati R.
Kati R.
Granbury, TX
This definitely keeps you matte, but I don't like how it emphasizes my pores and my dry skin. I don't even have that much (I have combo skin) but my nose literally looks like a snake after a few hours! I like that it lasts a long time, though, and it has great coverage.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Recently tried this foundation and I'm blown away! My face is so broken out from that time of the month and this covers those blemishes better than anything I've ever used!!! It lasts a long time and keeps the oil at bay! This is the best foundation out there. Buy it!!!
Zoë C.
Zoë C.
It works seriously well! The ONLY problem I have is it can matte really fast before I blend so I add a little BB cream and mix it so it's not too thick and takes a little longer to matte. It was really cheap at Wal-Mart and it's by far my favorite foundation from rimmel
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I actually use a darker tone for contouring. I use a wet beauty blender to blend it in. Although I have not tried this on my entire face with a tone my skin color, I really like the finish it gives on my contour areas. It's very smooth and has a satin finish on my skin.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
I love how easily this foundation goes on. But it almost leaves a dry cakey look once it is on. Love the brand just don't think it is the right foundation for me. It is very easy to apply and has good coverage. I would not buy it again only because of the finished look.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this foundation as a dupe and it honestly works really well. I'm not a fan of matte foundations as I like dewy finishes on my face but it has great and even coverage. It lasts long and is inexpensive. Downfall is the product only has a small amount in the tube.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
I wanted to love this. But color selection is limited. I returned it twice and every time the color was never right for my skin tone. It was very thick and cakey I like full coverage but don't want that heavy feeling on my face. Needless to say I gave this to a friend.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Elgin, IL
For a cheap foundation, this foundation worked well for me. It was very matte, which I liked. My combination skin seemed to like it. It was good coverage, but not overwhelmingly heavy. Very easy to apply. I would definitely buy again as a cheap alternative foundation.
Casey K.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! In my opinion it's a dupe for the tarte Amazon clay foundation it has the same texture and the same coverage. It's amazing very full coverage for me and doesn't get greasy or crease! It's my foundation I use when I'm going for that full coverage look!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.