BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kelli S.
Union, KY
Very inexpensive foundation! For a drug store foundation, I found this to be pretty darn good! This foundation has a mousse texture, I found it to be pretty grainy. This foundation provides medium to full coverage, that last all day.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain, 091 Light Ivory more...
What I like the most about this foundation is the texture and matte finish. It's not the best for my type of skin, because my skin is very dry and needs liquid foundation, otherwise looks ashy, however I gave it to my friend because she has normal skin and it works perfectly for her. And is also cheap.
Jade M.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I mean this is an ok foundation. It's not my favorite because it is cakey. It's full coverage but it's such hard to do an airbrush effect with this foundation. I defiantly don't recommend this to people with dry skin because it will defiantly make your dry spots very visible. To be honest I just don't recommend this
Danielle B.
I really like the packaging and was really hoping this foundation would work for me. I tried applying with brushes, fingers, sponges, wet brushes but couldn't get it to work for me. I have combination skin and some fine wrinkles around my eyes. This foundation did not sink into my skin and did not give me a flawless finish. It gave me coverage but you could really see the foundation on my skin. I tried mixing it with my other foundations and it still did not look good at all. I could see every wrinkle on my face, some that I didn't even know I had when applying this foundation. It looked awful, I couldn't wear it in public. I tried it a few times and maybe will try it again in the summer and see if it is any better. But seeing as the foundation just sits on my skin, I think it will look even worse in the summer when it is hot out. I'm not sure this would work with any skin type as I am combination and it makes my face look dry in areas where I tend to be dry and it just looks cakey in areas where I am more prone to oil. It actually looks cakey all around. I would not recommend this foundation.
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
This foundation is great if you add a drop of oil to it! It gives you a solid medium coverage with one layer and it's easy to blend. My only problem with it is that they don't have a nice pale, yellow toned shade!
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis , MO
This is a really decent foundation for the price. It didn't dry out my skin too much and it didn't feel too heavy. It lasted all day. It seemed like it took a long time to blend in. I was worried the color would be too light, but it worked out okay. I will buy again cause you can't beat the price.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
So it's really thick like a cream almost. You have to be careful how much you apply or what you do it with. A damp beauty blender works the best in my opinion. Beautiful matte finish for my oily skin and only a slight scent! Sooooo long lasting! Don't know if I'd buy again though due to the color matching to my skin is kind of off.
Jenny R.
Charlotte, NC
I got two of these for free with a coupon so there it wasn't too upsetting when I ended up not liking it. It doesn't go on smoothly or blend well. If I had spent money on this I would've been pretty upset. I'm a huge Rimmel fan so this was kinda disappointing.
Valerie E.
My favorite four dollar find! Decided to try this over a year and half ago and I've never looked back. Great coverage and actually stays matte. For four dollars you really can't beat it with anything else out there!
Devin S.
Warren, OH
I got this in the 010 light porcelain shade. I find it still a tad too dark for my skin. It's definitely not my favorite foundation but it isn't bad. It's a nice, cheap alternative to other foundations, though.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.