4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,160 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I received Rimmel's Stay Matte Foundation, courtesy of Influenster! I love how light and airy it feels on my skin. I have worn it everyday since I received it and it truly covers up every little imperfection. I usually do not buy foundations from drug stores but I'm starting to question my decision! I have already recommended this to my friends and mom!
The color I got was true ivory from influenster for testing purposes it was a little to dark for my skin color but i liked the feel and how easily it blended , overall i liked the product
This feels amazing on the skin, as smooth as silk, with an even tone to my complexion when done. I love the shade I use, and it matches my skin to a perfect match! It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin , and it definitely lasts throughout a long day! It would be nice to have one with some spf in it!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the UniVoxBox and I really liked it. I think it's a great product for the price and the color I got actually matched my skin, which is hard for me when it comes to foundations because I'm extremely fair. It applied smoothly and definitely has a mattefying effect. The only problem I had was that it dried me our slightly. Otherwise I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
I've always wanted to try this out but I never got around to it. I hear a lot of both good & bad reviews on it. Mostly good though. I was so excited to see it sitting in the UniVoxBox! Also appreciated that it was a full-size sample as well. I have oily skin and I personally love this!
I don't think I'll ever go back to anything else, light and easy coverage, and a little goes a long way! I won't have to buy another tube for at least 2 more months.
It's very light on your skin... perfect for the upcoming weather! there is no need to use a lot of it ....so it ends up being cheap because it last. flawless skin
I haven't changed or used any other foundation besides neutrogena for the last six years but thanks to influenter and rimmel london I am making the switch. #staymatteswitch that it. It is inexpensive and awesome coverage and staying power. The mousse like texture feels great on my face.
I am a huge fan of this foundation. I haven't tried a new foundation since I was in middle school, and now as a junior in collage. I tried the stay matte because of the sample I got in the mail, and I am making the switch, for sure. It makes my skin look flawless!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #UniVoxBox. I absolutely have made the #StayMatteSwitch from my foundation I have used for 5 years! Feels so light and airy with it's creamy mousse texture! Leaves you with a wonderful matte finish.The coverage I got from this product was awesome! It quickly dried to a matte finish and even looked pretty good up until bedtime. I didn't even feel the need for concealer or powder, which is waaay unusual for me. I would definitely recommend this product. I will be a loyal user!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos