The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 390 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
The product was very thick. I had to use a damp sponge and apply it little by little for it to work for me. I also found that it applied better if I had a moisturizer on. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with dry skin, as it would be more cakey. If applied well this product works fine.
This product is awesome and non greasy. Worth the drugstore price. LOVE IT!! Wide range of color options and it is an amazing product.
Oh my this product is the best thing I have ever used in my life. It has such a broad spectrum so I only have to use a little bit of it meaning it doesn't run out quickly which saves me money. And since its matte it doesn't leave my face oily or shinny it look natural and covers very well. It is my go to everyday, I don't need anything else on my face, no concealer, no powder, nothing.
Loved this product. You do not have to use a lot of this product to get the full coverage that is expected. The even better thing is that its so inexpensive.
This foundation has pretty good coverage. It might look cakey at first, but once the makeup settles in the foundation definitely looks smooth. I have combination skin, so I can only use this foundation in the summer. It does stay pretty matte throughout the day, but I still have to blot my face after a few hours to get rid of some shine.
This is a good mousse foundation. It applies well and isn't too cakey. It doesn't look all blotchy either. I'll definitely continue to purchase this product.
It is great for the price I use it when almost everyday its great on my skin too. The matte is definitely a plus.
Lasts long and I like the way it looks. It covers nicely, but if you have dry spots it will cling to the dry areas. I use this, along with the powder.
I have a lot of acne scaring so this did not work to well for me. It didn't cover anything. Would not repurchase:/
Love this stuff for everyday use! I find that it easily lasts all day and the matte, powdery finish doesn't feel heavy or sticky on my skin. Gives the face a nice even complexion and overall looks really pretty and natural.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos