BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Cori D.
Tampa, FL
I received Rimmel's Stay Matte Foundation, courtesy of Influenster! I love how light and airy it feels on my skin. I have worn it everyday since I received it and it truly covers up every little imperfection. I usually do not buy foundations from drug stores but I'm starting to question my decision! I have already recommended this to my friends and mom!
Liliya S.
Parlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color I got was true ivory from influenster for testing purposes it was a little to dark for my skin color but i liked the feel and how easily it blended , overall i liked the product
Joanna W.
Ladson, SC
This feels amazing on the skin, as smooth as silk, with an even tone to my complexion when done. I love the shade I use, and it matches my skin to a perfect match! It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin , and it definitely lasts throughout a long day! It would be nice to have one with some spf in it!
Addie L.
Carbondale, PA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the UniVoxBox and I really liked it. I think it's a great product for the price and the color I got actually matched my skin, which is hard for me when it comes to foundations because I'm extremely fair. It applied smoothly and definitely has a mattefying effect. The only problem I had was that it dried me our slightly. Otherwise I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
I've always wanted to try this out but I never got around to it. I hear a lot of both good & bad reviews on it. Mostly good though. I was so excited to see it sitting in the UniVoxBox! Also appreciated that it was a full-size sample as well. I have oily skin and I personally love this!
Kasey J.
Picayune, MS
I don't think I'll ever go back to anything else, light and easy coverage, and a little goes a long way! I won't have to buy another tube for at least 2 more months.
Merylys D.
Elizabeth, NJ
It's very light on your skin... perfect for the upcoming weather! there is no need to use a lot of it ....so it ends up being cheap because it last. flawless skin
Ana L.
Riverside, CA
I haven't changed or used any other foundation besides neutrogena for the last six years but thanks to influenter and rimmel london I am making the switch. #staymatteswitch that it. It is inexpensive and awesome coverage and staying power. The mousse like texture feels great on my face.
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
I am a huge fan of this foundation. I haven't tried a new foundation since I was in middle school, and now as a junior in collage. I tried the stay matte because of the sample I got in the mail, and I am making the switch, for sure. It makes my skin look flawless!
Christina D.
Shinnston, WV
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #UniVoxBox. I absolutely have made the #StayMatteSwitch from my foundation I have used for 5 years! Feels so light and airy with it's creamy mousse texture! Leaves you with a wonderful matte finish.The coverage I got from this product was awesome! It quickly dried to a matte finish and even looked pretty good up until bedtime. I didn't even feel the need for concealer or powder, which is waaay unusual for me. I would definitely recommend this product. I will be a loyal user!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.