8 colors available

Aleigha W.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product was very thick. I had to use a damp sponge and apply it little by little for it to work for me. I also found that it applied better if I had a moisturizer on. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with dry skin, as it would be more cakey. If applied well this product works fine.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Dexter, MO
This product is awesome and non greasy. Worth the drugstore price. LOVE IT!! Wide range of color options and it is an amazing product.
Edina J.
Edina J.
Seattle, WA
Oh my this product is the best thing I have ever used in my life. It has such a broad spectrum so I only have to use a little bit of it meaning it doesn't run out quickly which saves me money. And since its matte it doesn't leave my face oily or shinny it look natural and covers very well. It is my go to everyday, I don't need anything else on my face, no concealer, no powder, nothing.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Blackstock, SC
Loved this product. You do not have to use a lot of this product to get the full coverage that is expected. The even better thing is that its so inexpensive.
Juliet L.
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation has pretty good coverage. It might look cakey at first, but once the makeup settles in the foundation definitely looks smooth. I have combination skin, so I can only use this foundation in the summer. It does stay pretty matte throughout the day, but I still have to blot my face after a few hours to get rid of some shine.
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
This is a good mousse foundation. It applies well and isn't too cakey. It doesn't look all blotchy either. I'll definitely continue to purchase this product.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Brownsville, TX
It is great for the price I use it when almost everyday its great on my skin too. The matte is definitely a plus.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Lasts long and I like the way it looks. It covers nicely, but if you have dry spots it will cling to the dry areas. I use this, along with the powder.
Anaeli G.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX
I have a lot of acne scaring so this did not work to well for me. It didn't cover anything. Would not repurchase:/
Lizzy F.
Lizzy F.
Parma, OH
Love this stuff for everyday use! I find that it easily lasts all day and the matte, powdery finish doesn't feel heavy or sticky on my skin. Gives the face a nice even complexion and overall looks really pretty and natural.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.