BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alexis D.
Prattville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It hides just about every imperfection I would like to cover up. It's super easy to use and I love that it's thick because I don't have to put too much on and it lasts all day. I have had the same tube for awhile now and I use it every day.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
Price: ????

Coverage: 8/10
I will say, this did give a good amount of coverage, as you can see in the photo it covered up some blemishes on my face rather well.

Look/Feel: 6/10
On the bottle it claims to be lightweight, shine free, and natural looking. I would say 2/3 of these claims are incorrect.

It is a lightweight formula and blends very well into the skin.

However, it did not cover up any shine of my face, it actually made it look and feel even more greasy than w/o make-up.

As for the natural looking claim, you can kind of tell in the photo that it left my skin looking like I had makeup caked onto my face, when it reality I had used a pea sized (or smaller) amount of the product. It did feel pretty soft though

Overall: 7/10
It is a pretty good product, and I will probably continue to use the bottle I was given, but it is not something I will buy again. I would much rather use my CoverGirl 3-in-1 liquid foundation.
Annie Belle N.
This stuff is wonderful! I (for my normal to combo skin) love to use this in the winter when i really want my fondation to STICK. Its long lasting and matte. Although I will say it isnt a particular breeze to apply. I put it on my face with my hands and once its all evenly spread, I buff it in with a sponge and it gives a lovely finish!
Kay V.
Fulton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this foundation daily. I love it! It's light and fluffy. Also, it doesn't smell funky.
Laurie R.
This foundation has a very thick texture. It says it's a "mousse" but it's more like a very thick cream. It doesn't have the airy texture of a mousse product. The coverage is very good but it's quite hard to blend.
Staci B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely my go-to, everyday foundation. It's not necessarily what I use for a "night on the town", per se.. but I LOVE it for just the typical "every day" wear. It feels so light on my face! I hate heavy, cake-y makeup.. so this is perfect for me!
Victoria P.
Anderson, SC
I love the coverage you get from it 😊 it use to be amazing stuff but now when I use it ..it slides right off and feels oily within a few hours.
Kat C.
Concord, NC
I was sadly disappointed with this foundation. It left me feeling streaky and like it was too thick. Perhaps I need to use a different style of application, but it was not for me.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The claims of this foundation sound good, but it is really disappointing. It looks incredibly cakey and thick, and I've tried a couple of ways of applying it. It shows all your pores and fine lines and looks very patchy. It does have good coverage and from far away it doesn't look bad, but when you get closer it looks kind of like a mess. On me, it doesn't even look fully matte. Overall, I would get a different drugstore foundation over this one.
Alicia Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wary of trying out this foundation at first since I had a poor experience with mousse foundations in the past (Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse). However, I had the option of getting a Rimmel product half off with the purchase of one. It does appear thick coming out of the tube, yet feels lightweight once blended into the skin. The trick here is to not use too much of it, or it will look caked on. Setting it with powder made it incredibly long lasting too.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.