4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,096 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I received this in my UniVoxBox and it worked great! However, now that it's getting warmer it feels a little heavier on my skin and has started coming off easily. I usually use a powder foundation, but I'll definitely buy this if I switch to liquid.
The texture goes on nice, however this isn't a foundation for people with oily skin. It is full coverage, but I can feel it on my skin and I don't like that. If you have dry skin give this foundation a try.
When this product first came out I saw it in the drugstore and they had a tester lying around and I put some on the back of my hand and I love how easily it blended into my skin. It looked like it would be a flawless matte finish. I went back and bought the product the next day and I used it up like crazy. I can never find it in the lightest shade though so I haven't been able to purchase it :(
The foundation spreads easily but can look bit thick if you put on too much. Unfortunately it was the wrong color for my skin even though I am typically that color. It was a touch light. It makes your skin look baby soft however.
I am loving this product that I receive from Influenster. I have no had issues with dry skin at all. It stays on all day and it covers great! I get red spots a lot on my face and they are hard to cover but it has not been an issue covering the spots with Rimmel Stay matte foundation and thats amazing to me. It does feel a little heavy when you first put it on (probably because I was use to a liquid) but after a little bit you can even notice.
Reminds me of Revlon colorstay whipped. Love this foundation. Wish they had more color range. This tends to run a bit light but lasts all day and gives a flawless look on the skin.
Its pretty thick but that's to be expected from this kind of products purpose. I really liked it but found it hard to match my skin tone
Very very very cakey , I HATE IT ! waste of money , and the color seems to get lighter through out the day
I think that the Mousse foundation did a great job of keeping the shine away. it smells great and you only need a little bit for a full application. I worked all day and didn't feel heavy. bonus points because it lasted all day too because I didn't need to reapply. I got lots of compliments while testing.
Long lasting matte foundation. Great price. Great product. More of for oily skin. It's motifying it
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos