8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
I will always buy this product, It has nice coverage for my redness and it doesn't leave streaks or wear off easily. Thanks for making this product!!
Julissa T.
Julissa T.
Bronx, NY
I received this product in my Uni Voxbox complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely despise it! I normally LOVE Rimmel products, they're one of my favorite brands, especially for lip products but this foundation is just HORRIBLE. The only good thing about it is that the tiniest drop is more than enough to cover your face. However, I got the 2nd to darkest shade (I'm normally Med/Tan in makeup products) and this product was a LIGHT shade, far from what I wear. It was entirely too thick and just an overall fail in my honest opinion!
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my UniVoxBox. The pros? Medium coverage. Covered redness & discoloration very well. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Dries matte. The cons? Not good for dry skin, skin with fine lines/wrinkles & definitely not for those with large pores! I'd experiment with application tools to find how it applies best to your skin.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
South Easton, MA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and was less than impressed. Through the weather improving and spending more time outside my skin is significantly darker than when I filled out the form leaving the foundation way too light for my skin. Not their fault, mine. What really bothered me was how dry and cake-like the foundation was. I felt like I was trying to rub a thick frosting on my face except it wasn't exactly spreading evenly. I wouldn't suggest it.
Macie G.
Macie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried to this to switch it up a little from my usual and this feels like I have make up caked on... And makes my skin super dry although I will say it's reallygood for hiding freckles or small blemishes you might want to hide! Good product but not my favorite!
Alyxandra P.
Alyxandra P.
I received this product complimentary from influenster and I LOVE it. It spreads nice, you don't need to use a lot, it matches great, it's lightweight. It's my new go to foundation
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this foundation. I used to use Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation but wanted a cheap dupe...this stole the show. If you like a full coverage with a moussey feel, this is it. Tons of product in the tube for around $6. And a little goes a long way.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
I've seen a lot of good reviews about this product so I decided to try it out and even get my best friend just foundation. The coverage is really awesome and it really make sure face mat. I love the coverage I just wish there were more colors to choose from.
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA

I like that this is... Good For Your Skin, great for sensitive skin
Goes on super smooth and even, colors are dead-on for REAL skin tones, stays on great, keeps oil at bay, won't clog pores, washes off cleanly, great for "mature" skin, and great for sensitive skin. Love, love, love it!!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
This is a good foundation for the price. I paid around $4-$5 at walmart. It has great coverage. However it makes my skin a bit dry. But I have started mixing it with my revlon colorstay & that gives me a little moisture back! Everyone's skin is different but I definitely recommend giving it a try for the price!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.