8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,247 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
It's actually pretty decent for a foundation. Not cakey or heavy. I have dry sensitive skin and thus far it hasn't broken me out which is always a good thing.
I really do love how light this product feels on my skin! I'm skeptical about if its for my complexion! I don't want to walk around with my skin looking ashy!
Looks nice but I cant use.it because none of the colors were my skin tone. I think overall it needs more variety. Compliments to Influenster forthe voxbox :-)
This matte foundation has a fluffier, creamy texture. But sometimes leaves my skin looking too dry after a few hours of wear. It does have nice coverage though
My favorite foundation. FULL coverage- stays all day- you don't even really need a setting spray with this stuff. Completely corrects your flaws.'It's amazing.
I love the finish, it keeps me from feeling oily and I really don't feel like I am wearing foundation at all. It is a little difficult to blend when applying.
I actually like this foundation covers well and a little goes a long way with this particular foundation, however I do not recommend for oily combination skin.
I received this is one of my vox boxes and I hated it. It made my face break out and it looks super oily as if I just poured a bottle of sunscreen on my face.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos