4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
this sat on my face so horribly. with primer i didn't find much of a difference. and it really accentuated the pore around and on my nose
I give this foundation three stars because of the love/hate relationship I have with it. It's in the middle of lightweight and heavy and is fairly easy to apply. I wouldn't say it's a full coverage foundations, but it does cover fairly well. It does tend to oxidize on my skin, but not majorly like some other products do. I purchase it every time I run out only because I have yet to find another one to fall in love with.
It's very thick and cakey. I wear it every once in awhile. I love the coverage of this foundation though
This transferred on my clothes, it didn't last long, it oxidized, and it made me have wrinkles where I didn't have wrinkles before. It clung to my drier spots and got all wonky in my oily spots. I like a matte finish and haven't had a problem before. This was just NOT a good foundation for me at all.
After reading a lot about this foundation online I decided to give it a try, since it's inexpensive and if it didn't work it wouldn't be such a waste. To my surprise it works incredible well for me oily/prone to acne skin. For me it's easy to apply and a little goes a long way. It cover well without looking heavy. I will definitely buy again.
This product is terrible. It is too cakey on the face it empathizes pores and texture. Terrible shade selection. It was hard to apply with a brush or beauty sponge because it would dry to quickly and was heard to blend. I love Rimmel as a brand but this product was a no go for me. I also remember it oxidizing on me pretty badly.I wouldn't recommend this product to any one
It is a heavy foundation. This is my "go-to" foundation. I love this for my very oily skin and I would recommend it to almost anyone with oily skin! The only issue that I have with this product is that it can be blotchy and not stay where you need it to so you may need to do numerous touch ups!
I really like this foundation. It's a little drying in areas that don't need matifying but it stays put on my oily spots. I will repurchase.
This makeup is one of the cheapest ones our there and I actually am a pretty big fan. The coverage is great, but it doesn't last throughout the whole day. I would recommend it!
Best foundation I've used. Stays on all day and covers all redness that I ever have. Good for oiliness since it stays matte. The only problem is using it on dry skin sometimes can look crusty. But on smooth exfoliated skin it is beautiful
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos