4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
very nice full coverage foundation. it doesnt lie when it says it is matte. you only need a little bit to cover a full face.
When I first bought this I was in love. It really is a full coverage foundation however it did highlight a decent amount of texture I had and was trying to get rid of. It was a very thick consistency and honestly the only way I was able to get it on my face was with my fingers. A beauty blender just moved it around. I have since the. Starting trying other foundations and I don't see myself coming back to this foundation. I will say that it is good Matte though. A deff plus for me.
I like to use this to cover my under eye circles when I don't want a full face of makeup. When I do use it more around my face I use it under my eyes around my nose and on my cheeks. Color selection is good.
I love this stuff. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's really thick. It's super long lasting and the coverage is amazing. Definitely a full coverage. I always get compliments on my complexion when I'm wearing it!
I have really oily skin it lasted me about 5 hours until I got oily again. Its very affordable.
One of the best full coverage foundations I've tried both drugstore and from sephora, Ulta, etc. it has a perfectly matte finish, it's easy to apply (I use fingers first then my beauty blender!) i have combination skin which it works perfectly for. Both smooth on dryness and matte for oily spots. Overall great product!
This is the best coverage I have ever gotten out of any mousse foundation. It covered EVERY thing on my face and applied easily, I love the feel of it, its not to silicon-type and also not to thin. I would definitely recommended to everyone.
USING THIS RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE THE COVERAGE!! ITS SO HARD TO FIND THE RIGHT COVERAGE IN A WORLD OF BB CREAMS!
I do not like it very much as it is. But it is passable .. same is good matte base
I really like this foundation. It's a full coverage foundation that's a whipped or mouse texture. It's has a beautiful matte finish and last a long time. I like to buff mine in with a brush and then dab over it with my Real Techniques sponge, it seems to blend well for me that way.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos