BY RIMMEL LONDON #94 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
sheradyn p.
Hamilton, OH
very nice full coverage foundation. it doesnt lie when it says it is matte. you only need a little bit to cover a full face.
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first bought this I was in love. It really is a full coverage foundation however it did highlight a decent amount of texture I had and was trying to get rid of. It was a very thick consistency and honestly the only way I was able to get it on my face was with my fingers. A beauty blender just moved it around. I have since the. Starting trying other foundations and I don't see myself coming back to this foundation. I will say that it is good Matte though. A deff plus for me.
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this to cover my under eye circles when I don't want a full face of makeup. When I do use it more around my face I use it under my eyes around my nose and on my cheeks. Color selection is good.
Sarah A.
Stanley, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's really thick. It's super long lasting and the coverage is amazing. Definitely a full coverage. I always get compliments on my complexion when I'm wearing it!
Princes J.
Pearl City, HI
I have really oily skin it lasted me about 5 hours until I got oily again. Its very affordable.
Sophie H.
Ithaca, NY
One of the best full coverage foundations I've tried both drugstore and from sephora, Ulta, etc. it has a perfectly matte finish, it's easy to apply (I use fingers first then my beauty blender!) i have combination skin which it works perfectly for. Both smooth on dryness and matte for oily spots. Overall great product!
breanna t.
Lake City, FL
This is the best coverage I have ever gotten out of any mousse foundation. It covered EVERY thing on my face and applied easily, I love the feel of it, its not to silicon-type and also not to thin. I would definitely recommended to everyone.
Emily D.
USING THIS RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE THE COVERAGE!! ITS SO HARD TO FIND THE RIGHT COVERAGE IN A WORLD OF BB CREAMS!
Lucia v.
Woodbridge, VA
I do not like it very much as it is. But it is passable .. same is good matte base
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this foundation. It's a full coverage foundation that's a whipped or mouse texture. It's has a beautiful matte finish and last a long time. I like to buff mine in with a brush and then dab over it with my Real Techniques sponge, it seems to blend well for me that way.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.