8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Nohemi N.
Nohemi N.
Albuquerque, NM
This foundation has amazing coverage. It goes on smooth and leaves a silky feeling to your face. Unfortunately i have dry skin in several areas on my face and when i applied this foundation is caused those areas to crack and flake. Not cute! :( I did recommend this to a friend that has oily skin and she loved it! So overall this is an amazing product, just not for me.
Liliana R.
Liliana R.
Oak Lawn, IL
Espectacular prodructo, entona la piel dejando con un acabado matte divino, unifica el tono y te deja una hermosa piel de porcelana, depende tambien de tu tipo de piel, producto super facil de colocar , me encanta
Sahony B.
Sahony B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a full review on my Youtube Channel Here is the LINK http://youtu.be/AfcIxAZRCTA
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
I've never had the best of luck with Rimmel foundations, either they were too yellow (pale princess with cool tones) or too dark. I swatched this and it was a match. I love it, but I think it's because I have oily skin. I liked that it was under six dollars. I don't need to set this and the only bad thing was it clings to all my dry patches, which I have a lot due to the winter season.
Yoana M.
Yoana M.
Delray Beach, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! works so well. a must! my sister first bought it and i saw how it worked and its SO good. went out and got it the next day
Sara C.
Sara C.
I have combination skin. This clings to dry patches like you would not believe. The coverage seems amazing, but it feels very heavy on the skin. Perhaps if you have extremely oily skin this might work for you! It's definitely matte.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Jackson, OH
Rimmel London's Stay Matte Foundation really worked well for me. It's a really matte formula, as you may have guessed from the title, which is perfect for my oily skin type. Its hard to get a matte foundation to stay matte all day on my skin, but these really did the job. My face was matte literally all day. It also has really good coverage, it covered up everything it needed to. The only downside is that shade that they sent was too dark for me. I have really pale skin so, I often have trouble finding foundation to match my skin. My heart was torn, but it was no surprise that it didn't quite match up. Other than that this was pretty much the perfect foundation for my skin. I'm gonna go buy a shade that actually fits my skin color!
Ida Z.
Ida Z.
El Paso, Tx
I saw a tweet about this product so I tried it out. I am really satisfied for the price of this product. I have oily skin and it did not clog my pores or make me break out. I use this Monday through Friday, all day. Yes, it will not leave you completely matte throughout the whole day, especially if you have oily skin. (Nothing will leave your face matte if you have oily skin. Sorry, it's the truth.) However, I liked it because the coverage is great and you only need to use a little bit to cover your whole face.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I got this in my influenster vox box and i love it! Once i run out i will be buying this product. It covers up the shine on your face and it lasts all day. It gives your face a air brush look.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Huntersville , Nc
If you have oily skin and want a pretty full coverage foundation- definitely give the one a try. The coverage on this surprised me. It is pretty fantastic. It does have a matte finish like it claims. If you have dry skin, this will not be the foundation for you. It will cling to those dry patches and look pretty terrible which isn't really the foundations fault. The consistency is really thick which might feel a little heavier on your skin if you haven't tried a thick mousse like foundation before.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.