4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,092 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Covers my under eye circles great!!! Easy to blend into the skin. I would recommend it any day!!! Makes my skin look smooth & don't have any oiling looking on my face
This stuff has a nice, whipped texture and spreads on evenly. Gives a great natural coverage and keeps me looking matte.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, it had great lasting powers but unfortunately it is NOT for DRY SKIN. It went on smoothly, but throughout the day the foundation clung to my dry patches which looked awful! Its a great formula just too drying to wear everyday. I would probably only wear this again if I'm going out to dance or to a party and I know I'm going to be sweating or be more shiny than usual. Other than that this product will be pretty awesome with anyone who has an Oily- Oily combo skin type.
Its pretty thick but that's to be expected from this kind of products purpose. I really liked it but found it hard to match my skin tone
This foundation has amazing coverage. It goes on smooth and leaves a silky feeling to your face. Unfortunately i have dry skin in several areas on my face and when i applied this foundation is caused those areas to crack and flake. Not cute! :( I did recommend this to a friend that has oily skin and she loved it! So overall this is an amazing product, just not for me.
Very very very cakey , I HATE IT ! waste of money , and the color seems to get lighter through out the day
I got this foundation from my UniVoxBox from influenster and I liked it a lot! It covers great, and lasts long. I use a translucent powder on top of it to really set it in and keep away any shine. I think it is a fantastic product for the price! I will most likely buy it after mine is gone.
I bought two shades to make sure I could get the best color for my skin tone, but it was either too pink or too yellow. It has a mousse like consistency and very light. I have oily to combination skin, yet when I applied this foundation it made the area around my nose have dry patches. I ended up returning this product.
I received this item in my UniVoxBox. I have really bad acne scars and normal foundation normally can't cover them without having to be heavily put on...which only causes more acne. I only had to put a thin layer of the foundation and a little went a very long way! It can begin to feel a little oily if you don't have any oil absorbing sheets on hand.
Talk about a foundation that makes you feel and look flawless- I don't wear foundation, usually just powder, but I got this in my Uni Vox Box and after using too much the first time I was astounded at how I looked! I definitely think that any woman who loves the flawless photo finish look and wants that look but cant afford department store prices should look into this product!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos