8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
I received this foundation in the #univoxbox and I LOVE IT! I have a really fair complexion so finding the perfect color for me is a challenge in itself. Let's not even get started on other brand's nasty texture. the mouse texture of this foundation is very lightweight and comfortable to wear! The color matched me perfectly and it lasts all day. The coverage is spectacular without being cakey. I will definitely be purchasing another bottle when I run out!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Rome, NY
I got the Foundation from my influenster uniVoxBox and i have tried many different kinds of foundation so i was skeptical at first but the coverage is wonderful! it makes my face look flawless and lasts all day long. at first it goes on a bit thick and seems like it will clog all your pores but for me it hasn't caused any breakouts and my skin no longer looks oily. the only con i would say is taht it feels like I'm applying a mud mask because it is so thick and heavy.
Laura U.
Laura U.
Arnold, MD
Makes your skin look flawless. No greasy or oily appearance or feeling. Looks natural and airbrushed on your skin.
Phylicia V.
Phylicia V.
Pooler, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Talk about a foundation that makes you feel and look flawless- I don't wear foundation, usually just powder, but I got this in my Uni Vox Box and after using too much the first time I was astounded at how I looked! I definitely think that any woman who loves the flawless photo finish look and wants that look but cant afford department store prices should look into this product!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Galt , CA
This foundation is more of a moose look and feel. It goes on smooth to the face. the only thing is that you do have to bled fast because it does tend to dry up fast. Great for those oily people that just want a matte finish. Love that is leaves your face looking Matte the entire day.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Jackson, OH
Rimmel London's Stay Matte Foundation really worked well for me. It's a really matte formula, as you may have guessed from the title, which is perfect for my oily skin type. Its hard to get a matte foundation to stay matte all day on my skin, but these really did the job. My face was matte literally all day. It also has really good coverage, it covered up everything it needed to. The only downside is that shade that they sent was too dark for me. I have really pale skin so, I often have trouble finding foundation to match my skin. My heart was torn, but it was no surprise that it didn't quite match up. Other than that this was pretty much the perfect foundation for my skin. I'm gonna go buy a shade that actually fits my skin color!
Paola T.
Paola T.
MIAMI, FL
This foundation is good, its coverage is average and not so heavy, it keeps the skin matted and regulates the fat of the pores, lasts a few hours if you seal it with a good powder of your preference.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Holley, NY
It stays on all day and stays matte, as it says. Luckily the light matches me pretty well because there aren't that many shade choices. If my face is feeling dry I don't use it because it tends to dry my skin out even more.
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! i have pretty bad acne scars on my face and this covers them up beautifully! i love the texture, its nice smooth and velvety mousse that is thick yet so light. also, it comes in a pale ghost shade for pale people like me! yay! and its only 4$ at walmart!
Gwenievere S.
Gwenievere S.
Alhambra, Ca
Great drugstore foundation! Lasts and lasts throughout the day. Great on its own and underneath a powder.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.