BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
First impression: First off, I love the packaging of this foundation! Looks clean and fresh. I don't wear foundation, but lately because of stress I have been breaking out, so I could really use this. I just hope I didn't choose too dark of a shade.
After use: This foundation is perfectly Matte, just like it says!! The color is perfect, I love everything about this. Once its on, it stays on and doesn't leave you with any greasy feeling!

Thanks for sending this to me in my VoxBox!
Kacie H.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This foundation drys so fast and looks funny on the skin. there are many other options in this price range. it does not blend well.
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
I have boughten this exact one color and all. At fist I really liked it seemed to give my great coverage. I found this product at Walmart it looked cute so I decided to try it out liked it until I came across the one I use now the fit me matte foundation. Also it was kind of really thick and hard to blend alottke goes a long way with this foundation.
Vivien F.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Worst foundation ever. Came off dry and cakey on me. Will not rebuy. I liked the powder not the liquid
Ashlyn G.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I had issues with this foundation, none of the colors matched me I had to combine two shades and the formula was way to thick I felt like my face had become heavier. Overall I just didn't have good luck with this product
Ciera O.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Its great coverage, mattifying, but SUPER THICK. I use a damp sponge to apply it because it can look cakey fast. Not a great color selection though.
Katelyn H.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I like this foundation because it has great coverage, a little bit goes a long way, and it matches my skin perfectly. I've struggled in the past to find the right foundation cause I'm super oily and have trouble finding the right color, and this works. I put Maybeline fit me powder over it and I'm good to go.
Jordan T.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Unfortunatly this was not a great product for me. I wanted a lighter less stiff foundation and this just did not work. The formula was cakey and oxidized so much it looked 2x darker than the color I purchased.
Jozet G.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I think thus is a great foundation for a drug store brand. It has full coverage and don't look as if u have a foundation on like some other full coverage foundations.
Lacey R.
Chester, IL
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Not a fan of this foundation. It did not give me the coverage I wanted for a foundation. It is very cheap though, so if you need a cheap foundation with minimal coverage this would be a good fit.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.