4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,096 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I received this product complimentary of influenster and I loved the product! it covers well and gives a flawless finish. I now use it all the time and have bought more. they only con about it is that it gives a cakey look sometimes. the best part about this product is that I have acne prone skin and with this makeup I don't breakout because its not too heavy on my skin
The foundation itself doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. In fact once it was applied I couldn’t even feel it. It was easy to apply and blended well. I chose the Light Ivory shade and it matched fairly well with my skin tone. I might choose a shade darker next time I purchase the foundation though. The coverage was great! It definitely minimized the look of pores and helped cover any blemishes. Again, thumbs up from me!!
When i got this from the Rimmel London VoxBox from Influenster i thought that it would be the same typical foundation but i was wrong. I tried it on my face and oh men it looks so natural. I cant imagine that it will be this nice on my face and the color is perfect. I like it more because its odor less...=)
This product is really good and does what it says. It goes on matte and provides good coverage. A little bit does go a long way. This is one of the best foundations I've used for oily skin in a really long time.
I love the matte quality of this foundation from the uni voxbox. it keeps my skin from looking oily (and i have really oily skin) it lasts throughout my 12 hour days and requires minimal touch ups
When I put on makeup in the morning, it needs to last because as a mom, I do not have time to reapply during the day. I took the time to try this is 3 different settings and it surpassed my other foundations. This one goes on very smooth, and gets to be like a powdery consistency. It stays in place and held up very well. It did well on cleaning day, and even better on days when I am out in the "elements". It has great coverage, and hides all those face demons. I received this from Influenster in my VoxBox
Great full coverage foundation! Best for oily skin! Tried to apply with flat top brush but it's best applied with your clean hands!
I Love this product its just awesome i always get good compliments on my skin i have gave my friends some of this product and they loved it i will definetaly buy again
This has now become one of my most used makeup essentials. I love the matte look that it turns into after applying to face.
This foundation is really amazing! i used to use revlon colorstay whipped, which didn't give me that great of coverage (I have some acne and acne scars on my forehead). I also have some dryish skin on my forehead from all the acne and scars, which kinda makes this foundation cakey, but I just mix in some moisturizer or sunscreen with it and it makes it much better! The only complaint about this product is that the shades are all mostly pinkish, which doesn't work well with my yellowish color. I really hope rimmel will have more yellow-toned colors!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos