8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,218 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
For someone with oily combination skin as myself, I doubted that this primer would work for me. I was wrong. This primer has now become my HG drugstore primer
I love this foundation! I have very oily skin and my makeup usually wears off by the end of the day and Rommel London Stay Matte leaves me with full coverage!
I love the finish, it keeps me from feeling oily and I really don't feel like I am wearing foundation at all. It is a little difficult to blend when applying.
It's actually pretty decent for a foundation. Not cakey or heavy. I have dry sensitive skin and thus far it hasn't broken me out which is always a good thing.
I got a super light shade from influenster a couple years ago, it had very strong pink undertones. And I honestly hated it as it exaggerated my facial textures
This is a good mousse foundation. It applies well and isn't too cakey. It doesn't look all blotchy either. I'll definitely continue to purchase this product.
I actually like this foundation covers well and a little goes a long way with this particular foundation, however I do not recommend for oily combination skin.
The foundation is very easy to blend, I'd say its a medium coverage and very! Matte. But i do find that it sinks into fine lines and clings to any dry patche.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos