8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Weare, NH
I got this from my #univoxbox from influenster and I got the light ivory. I have never been much of a big make up user but lately I've been getting into it and I had such a hard time choosing a foundation because I dislike the feeling they leave on my face. I tried this and it blends very easily and I can barely feel it on my face. It does what a foundation is supposed to do without making your face feel so heavy. I will definitely buy this for my foundation from now on.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Waltham, MA
I got this product in my UniVoxBox.

From everything in the box, I was most excited to try this. At first, it seemed to sit just on top of my skin, but once I blended the thick foundation in, it was surprisingly lightweight.
These pictures were taken about eight hours after application (no powder, primer or concealer). As you can see, a few blemishes came through and my face got a touch shiny. But all in all, I loved it at first.
After a few more uses, I noticed it start to get cakey between my eyebrows and around my chin. Now, I mix it with my normal foundation to get better coverage with and a more matte finish.
Adrian P.
Adrian P.
I use this everyday. It's great for oily skin. It's totally a matte finish and there are a ton of colors to choose from. I love it.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily. It replaced my other RIMMEL foundation that I can't seem to find any more. A little definitely goes a long way, but it becomes harder and harder to get any out of the tube. Poor packaging in my opinion but I'll still continue to use it because finding a new foundation is such a pain.
Carli R.
Carli R.
Shelton, CT
Love this foundation! I have really oily skin and this is probably the best foundation I have found so far for it! A little goes a long way, too, which is great because it's so cheap! Covers really well, and doesn't look cakey. Really long lasting too!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Baltimore, MD
Being used to BB and CC creams, I used a heavy hand when I first tried this product. The key is to use less than you think. Excellent coverage, blends well, not cakey, and keeps the oil slick at bay. Good color selection and very inexpensive to boot. Definitely my go to foundation when I want full coverage.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
I received this product in my UniVoxBox. I really am not a fan. Besides the fact that it did fit my skin tone, when I applied it it looked chalky on my skin. I have a few deep pores and when I put it over them the foundation make it look like there were holes in my skin. I even tried taking some off to see if I put too much on. I gave it to my sister and she was able to work with it enough to wear it didn't make her face look chalky.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Shinnston, WV
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my #UniVoxBox. I absolutely have made the #StayMatteSwitch from my foundation I have used for 5 years! Feels so light and airy with it's creamy mousse texture! Leaves you with a wonderful matte finish.The coverage I got from this product was awesome! It quickly dried to a matte finish and even looked pretty good up until bedtime. I didn't even feel the need for concealer or powder, which is waaay unusual for me. I would definitely recommend this product. I will be a loyal user!
Melynda D.
Melynda D.
Secane, PA
This is not a good product for ME. I have combo skin, and it left my face looking shiny and feeling incredibly greasy. I would recommend it to someone with normal skin, but not combo or oily skin
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
What an awesome product! Very pockety/wallet friendly at just about $5! A little bit goes a long way. Great coverage, buildable coverage. Make sure to blend very well (stippling brush or blending sponge work best). I noticed the rimmel foundations seem a bit "ashy" at first. Once blended the white cast disappears. More gray/white undertones rather than pink/yellow.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.