4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,049 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
The Stay Matte by Rimmel is an amazing foundation. The coverage it gives works on any skin type. It gives your skin a soft, warm, airbrushed look. The feeling of the foundation is awesome, too. It's not too heavy not too light. The foundation doesn't bleed throughout the day. There are many skin tones offered, and Stay Matte does a good job of blending stuff in.
I'm sure this foundation is amazing for oily skin, i however have combination skin. I have an oil t-zone and normal everywhere else.....this foundation dried my skin out really badly and it caked up around my nose. The color was lovely and I'm really hoping to find the color in a different formula.
I love this foundation the cover is reaally good. i tried it for a while and it didn't break out my face out like some foundations do. After a while it doesn't oil up either. it does last me from 7-3pm. If i use powder it last even longer. i like it a lot. i ran out of this because i used it everyday. i cant find it anymore in stores. i need to know where else they sell this. ITS AMAZZZINNNNNNGGGG!
In love with this product! I cannot stress how stunning the coverage is. Most foundations I am running out of within a week or two but this spreads so lovely on your skin
I love this a lot! I myself prefer the matte looks, which this has to offer, it's also not sparkly, which I also like.it does a GREAT job of coverage. I will probably keep buying until I find something better
I received this product complimentary of influenster and I loved the product! it covers well and gives a flawless finish. I now use it all the time and have bought more. they only con about it is that it gives a cakey look sometimes. the best part about this product is that I have acne prone skin and with this makeup I don't breakout because its not too heavy on my skin
Very very very cakey , I HATE IT ! waste of money , and the color seems to get lighter through out the day
Love this product, took me a while to find the right foundation but I finally found it! I have tried all different kinds of foundation but they would always leave me with oily skin or not stay on as well as they advertised. This product it nothing like the other ones and the mousse feel to it makes it even better!
If you have a clear complexion, the lightweight aspect of this product should not pose a problem. However, if like me you have dark spots, acne scars, and breakouts then this product is far too lightweight to provide comfortable coverage. I do like that it controls shine, and maybe I should try layering it over my liquid foundation, but I can't wear this alone and feel covered. I wear makeup to cover and enhance, but this just sits on my skin without really doing much,
Although it didn't feel too heavy or thick, I honestly felt like even though I hardly applied any I had a CAKEY or FAKE look. I have to give it a thumbs down and recommend the people at RIMMEL go back to the drawing board for this one, at the very least they need to create more shades/colors.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos