4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,090 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Was looking for a foundation to try and saw this on sale at Walgreens. It was a great deal so I picked up two to find my shade. The packaging makes it hard to figure out your shade from the package alone. Overall I am happy with it. Keeps me matte all day even in my T-Zone (I have combo skin). I have actually gotten a lot of complements while wearing this, so that is also a plus.
I received this Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in my UniVoxBox. Upon trying it on, it was the completely WRONG shade for me! Other than that, the coverage of the foundation was really good and it evened out my skin tone. Also, I have super dry skin and it amplified my dry skin even more! I really wanted to like this foundation so much but it's not ideal for my dry skin.
I love the coverage you get with this foundation. In the summer, my skin is a shade that doesn't seem to have a match in this foundation, but I use it in the winter.
This is a light foundation. I need a darker color because it ends up being lighter than it appears. The price is okay, but I don't think I would get it again.
Neat mousse to powder kind of feel. This far exceeded my expectations as a foundation. As someone who buys exclusively prestige brands, I did not think much about this foundation, but then I tried it and I was so impressed. It was highly breathable and blended well with my bronzer and blush.
I like this foundation. I love being able to squeeze out what I need. The product it fairly thick so you do not have to use a lot toe get good coverage. It does feel a bit heavy on the skin, that's why I would suggest starting with just a little and maybe building coverage as you see fit.
I received this in my #univoxbox and just love it. It goes on so smooth and the coverage is just as amazing. I've never used rimmel bran before but I am definitely switching over to it.
I have been wearing this everyday since I got it in the mail(compliments of Influenster). I love how it is so smooth and silky but still a full coverage foundation. It felt like my skin could breathe under it!
Way too dry for me. Didn't blend well and didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. Made me feel really cakey and I hated that. I would not use this ever again. Too matte for a girl with dry skin issues
Other than being a bit drying (a good moisturizer underneath will do wonders) this foundation is great! It had great coverage and was not too cakey at all. It feels really light and has lasted me all day each time I have worn it. I have to admit I was skeptical at first, but this stuff is pretty great. *I received this complimentary from Influenster.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos