8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
Monterey Park, CA
This foundation is really amazing! i used to use revlon colorstay whipped, which didn't give me that great of coverage (I have some acne and acne scars on my forehead). I also have some dryish skin on my forehead from all the acne and scars, which kinda makes this foundation cakey, but I just mix in some moisturizer or sunscreen with it and it makes it much better! The only complaint about this product is that the shades are all mostly pinkish, which doesn't work well with my yellowish color. I really hope rimmel will have more yellow-toned colors!
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
I was hoping this would be the one foundation that would finally work to get rid of my ridiculously oily skin. (It's the curse of being a teenager, I swear.) But I found that it didn't seem to work any better than any other foundation that I've used, so I was rather let down.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this foundation at all.It doesn't cover well and certainly didn't stay on well.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Hazel Park, MI
I hated this product so much. I'm usually a fan of Rimmel, but this was awful. I have medium skin tone and what I usually used for my "tone" didn't match. It left my face feeling oily and left a "caked on" effect that I hate about make-up sometimes. I love a Matte finish, but this was almost too matte for me.
Sara S.
Sara S.
I found this foundation awesome! It's very matte, long lasting power, so I have oily skin and it stays on all day but the use of blotting papers because its hot outside. I use the matte rimmel powder as well. Awesome and cheap!
Jacquelynn G.
Jacquelynn G.
Mission, KS
I received this in my UniVoxBox and was excited to try it. I love trying new foundations because I can't seem to find one that I like. When I put it on it seemed to work really well with very good coverage. However, throughout the day it dried out my face so bad that I literally had skin flaking off of my face! I couldn't wait to wash it off and my face has been broken out since I tried it 3 days ago. I wouldn't recommend.
Chantel F.
Chantel F.
Meta, MO
I am loving this product that I receive from Influenster. I have no had issues with dry skin at all. It stays on all day and it covers great! I get red spots a lot on my face and they are hard to cover but it has not been an issue covering the spots with Rimmel Stay matte foundation and thats amazing to me. It does feel a little heavy when you first put it on (probably because I was use to a liquid) but after a little bit you can even notice.
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Definitely a medium to full coverage foundation but it is so light weight! I love the coverage and that a little bit goes such a long way!! It leaves my skin feeling so so so smooth I absolutely love wearing it. I have also noticed the longer I have it on the better it looks, so it is definitely long wearing and really changes throughout the day but in such a great way. I have found if I apply too much it can look cakey, but even applying too much or too little I always feel like my makeup looks better and better throughout the day! I also love the matte finish, it doesn't seem to get oily or greasy throughout the day, I have combo skin and I don't notice my T-zone which can get oily becoming shiny throughout the day, and it doesn't dry out my drier spots. I have recommended this to many of my friends and they have had nothing but great things to say about it as well! Can't wait to use the darker shade I bought, because they were having a great sale at my Walgreens, for the summer months because I am sure it will look great and stay matte all day!
Nikcole B.
Nikcole B.
Mcminnville, OR
I finally found a product that doesn't clog my pores make my face a oil field or crease. I have VERY oily skin and this is the first product I've found that i don't need to constantly reapply powder or use blot off excess oil. I don't need to use very much at all and it's very affordable.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Peru, IN
This foundation gives a matte finish with medium to build able coverage. I love how it looks and it makes my skin feel so soft. The only problem is that i have some dry patches on my face and it clings to them which I can over look because I love it so much. I think it would be best for oily or combination skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.