8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,260 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
I didn't like this product it was too pink for my face the color was just off, and it was to drying to my face it made me look super cakey with just one layer. Definitely wont buy this.
Not my favorite, a little thick for my liking and did not look natural. The color was a little too cool for me, but they also do not have the biggest shade range
Too thick. Awful color selection. Hard to blend. Broke me out. I literally hated this. I gave it to my friend who likes thick foundation. It sucks because I was hoping it'd be good.
This product does not blend well on skin. it just makes discolored spots, and please do not get it on any fabric it will NEVER come out no matter how many times you wash it.
I love,love,love this foundation! I've been wanting to try this foundation but never bought it. so i was so happy when i received it! It makes my face sooo smooth
I have been using this product a lot here lately. It's a hit and a miss. It seems like everyday it applies totally different. It is very thick and does have a great matte effect. You have to be careful to keep from looking Cakey
This foundation does what it says. It delivers superb oil control and has fairly good coverage. it is a mousse that is a bit harder to spread, and tends to look cakey in natural light, but if you are looking for an affordable option to heavily cover and control oils, this is suitable.
Me gusta mucho esta base aunq soy de piel seca pero descubri q usando una hidrante andes de usarla me va buenisimo me dura muchisimo sin tener q estar retocandome de verdad q quiero comprar otra para tenerla de reserva la adora se a convertido en una de mis favoritas
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos