BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Farin G.
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was looking for a foundation to try and saw this on sale at Walgreens. It was a great deal so I picked up two to find my shade. The packaging makes it hard to figure out your shade from the package alone. Overall I am happy with it. Keeps me matte all day even in my T-Zone (I have combo skin). I have actually gotten a lot of complements while wearing this, so that is also a plus.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in my UniVoxBox. Upon trying it on, it was the completely WRONG shade for me! Other than that, the coverage of the foundation was really good and it evened out my skin tone. Also, I have super dry skin and it amplified my dry skin even more! I really wanted to like this foundation so much but it's not ideal for my dry skin.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I love the coverage you get with this foundation. In the summer, my skin is a shade that doesn't seem to have a match in this foundation, but I use it in the winter.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Foster City, CA
This is a light foundation. I need a darker color because it ends up being lighter than it appears. The price is okay, but I don't think I would get it again.
Frankie R.
Frankie R.
Neat mousse to powder kind of feel. This far exceeded my expectations as a foundation. As someone who buys exclusively prestige brands, I did not think much about this foundation, but then I tried it and I was so impressed. It was highly breathable and blended well with my bronzer and blush.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I like this foundation. I love being able to squeeze out what I need. The product it fairly thick so you do not have to use a lot toe get good coverage. It does feel a bit heavy on the skin, that's why I would suggest starting with just a little and maybe building coverage as you see fit.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Blanchard, MI
I received this in my #univoxbox and just love it. It goes on so smooth and the coverage is just as amazing. I've never used rimmel bran before but I am definitely switching over to it.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Percy, IL
I have been wearing this everyday since I got it in the mail(compliments of Influenster). I love how it is so smooth and silky but still a full coverage foundation. It felt like my skin could breathe under it!
Gina E.
Gina E.
Camp Hill, PA
Way too dry for me. Didn't blend well and didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. Made me feel really cakey and I hated that. I would not use this ever again. Too matte for a girl with dry skin issues
Sara V.
Sara V.
Bloomington, IN
Other than being a bit drying (a good moisturizer underneath will do wonders) this foundation is great! It had great coverage and was not too cakey at all. It feels really light and has lasted me all day each time I have worn it. I have to admit I was skeptical at first, but this stuff is pretty great. *I received this complimentary from Influenster.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.