8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
I think that the Mousse foundation did a great job of keeping the shine away. it smells great and you only need a little bit for a full application. I worked all day and didn't feel heavy. bonus points because it lasted all day too because I didn't need to reapply. I got lots of compliments while testing.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Baltimore, MD
Being used to BB and CC creams, I used a heavy hand when I first tried this product. The key is to use less than you think. Excellent coverage, blends well, not cakey, and keeps the oil slick at bay. Good color selection and very inexpensive to boot. Definitely my go to foundation when I want full coverage.
Sumaya A.
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my univoxbox.This is a full coverage foundation that's only good for people with oily skin because this foundation does dry your skin out to keep it matte. That is why I won't be purchasing this product in the future because it accentuates all dry areas and large pores. Also this product can look cakey and fake if you apply a second layer. Also even though the product is light and fluffy, it feels heavy on my face... yuck!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
I would have to give this product an A! I love that it's a matte foundation. It's easy to apply & does not affect my oily skin! The colors are a little to dark but once you blend it out it is perfect.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Grand Rapids, MI
It covers a lot but I don't like the feeling on my face. It's really caky and thick but it does stay matte all day!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I received this foundation in the Uni Voxbox and I love it! I typically wear lighter foundations and this one was perfect. The color matches my skin pretty well, though it's a little lighter than I'd like. This is definitely an affordable foundation though, after trying it on and loving how it looks and feels I will absolutely be buying it in the future!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
columbia, mo
Received this product complimentary in a VoxBox and I love it! It goes on smooth, is lightweight, matches my skin-tone wonderfully, and definitely has all day shine control!

The only downfall -- need to watch how much I put on as it can look cakey. But overall, I love it and will definitely be purchasing more when I need it!
Breyanna B.
Breyanna B.
El Paso, TX
This product is so great! I love it! It covers very well, its light weight.
The only thing is that it needs a primer to continue looking great all day
Madyson S.
Madyson S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love it the only thing is that I think I might be a shade or two darker but the constiancy and the coverage is flawless
cynthia P.
cynthia P.
Tacoma, WA
It is defitenly full coverage. I'm not too sure how I feel about it though. It seems to crack and a very thick consistency.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.