The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,978 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
The foundation is very matte and covers my imperfections very good. it covers my dark spots and scars.
This has now become one of my most used makeup essentials. I love the matte look that it turns into after applying to face.
I like it a lot. It's so lightweight and non-oily. It makes my face feel clean. I am so glad I received this product! The only reason I don't give this product an A is the lack of shade options.
This is awesome! I tend to get oily skin, this took care of that problem for me. I LOVE IT, never thought i could find one that didn't make my face feel like there was oil all over.
Love this foundation. Looks really smooth and blends out easily. Really recommend this product. You should totally try it out if you haven't yet
This foundation is so light and blends in really well. I even tested it over a nasty burn scar I have on my forearm, and it covered it up without looking odd. It is definitely matte, but not skin drying. I am really happy to have received this in the Uni VoxBox.
It should not be labeled stay matte. It is very creamy and feels nice but it is not for oil skin. I was oily in 10 minutes. It was awful. I would recommend to friends with dry skin.
This was the best thing to come from my #univoxbox from influester. It goes on smooth, doesn't feel greasy, dries quick, and blends well. Best of all it gets rid of the shine.
This stuff is amazing! i have pretty bad acne scars on my face and this covers them up beautifully! i love the texture, its nice smooth and velvety mousse that is thick yet so light. also, it comes in a pale ghost shade for pale people like me! yay! and its only 4$ at walmart!
My favorite drug store foundation BY FAR! BUTTTTTTTTTT, a tip to you ladies... a lot of people are complaining that it is too thick and causes them to break out. You really do only need a small amount. I only use a pea size, and I have acne, so it gives me full coverage! Use a primer, and then a small amount of the foundation, and you will see that it gives you a flawless look! (:
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos