4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,135 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I just got this today and really like it i put in and cover me very well and no shine in my face i got the classic beige love it really love ir!!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have combination skin but sometimes I get really oily and I would rather be matted down. This didn't seem to work very well with my skin. It didn't stay put
I loved how matte this foundation was plus the price is great but i felt like my face was a lil too pink compared to my neck.
I really like how light this foundation feels. I'm not a HUGE makeup person but this will forever be in my makeup bag as long as they keep making it
I have been using it for like a month now. It has great coverage. Be careful not to add to much will get cakey. It is really light. Moisturize skin and add primer before using.
I received this product in the UniVoxBox. I liked the color and the matte finish, but I usually like a fuller coverage, so it wasn't my favorite.
This is my new holy grail foundation. It looks airbrushed and it's comfortable. I would say it's medium coverage. I'll never buy high-end foundation again!
Good coverage leaves skin looking smooth , I really like the consistsncy it's more of a moose consistsncy which is nice, a little goes a long way
I've just finished my first tube of it and I have to get another one asap. I love that you don't have to use a lot of it to get full coverage and it lasts!
I tired it a few times i I got it in my unibox .It doesn't cover much and when you try to build the coverage it gets cakey and looks really fake,
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos