8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Irene L.
Irene L.
Brooklyn, NY
The foundation is very matte and covers my imperfections very good. it covers my dark spots and scars.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
This has now become one of my most used makeup essentials. I love the matte look that it turns into after applying to face.
Sarai R.
Sarai R.
I like it a lot. It's so lightweight and non-oily. It makes my face feel clean. I am so glad I received this product! The only reason I don't give this product an A is the lack of shade options.
Ashlee l.
Ashlee l.
Debary, FL
This is awesome! I tend to get oily skin, this took care of that problem for me. I LOVE IT, never thought i could find one that didn't make my face feel like there was oil all over.
Daniella F.
Daniella F.
Love this foundation. Looks really smooth and blends out easily. Really recommend this product. You should totally try it out if you haven't yet
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is so light and blends in really well. I even tested it over a nasty burn scar I have on my forearm, and it covered it up without looking odd. It is definitely matte, but not skin drying. I am really happy to have received this in the Uni VoxBox.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It should not be labeled stay matte. It is very creamy and feels nice but it is not for oil skin. I was oily in 10 minutes. It was awful. I would recommend to friends with dry skin.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Falls Of Rough, KY
This was the best thing to come from my #univoxbox from influester. It goes on smooth, doesn't feel greasy, dries quick, and blends well. Best of all it gets rid of the shine.
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! i have pretty bad acne scars on my face and this covers them up beautifully! i love the texture, its nice smooth and velvety mousse that is thick yet so light. also, it comes in a pale ghost shade for pale people like me! yay! and its only 4$ at walmart!
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Goose Creek, SC
My favorite drug store foundation BY FAR! BUTTTTTTTTTT, a tip to you ladies... a lot of people are complaining that it is too thick and causes them to break out. You really do only need a small amount. I only use a pea size, and I have acne, so it gives me full coverage! Use a primer, and then a small amount of the foundation, and you will see that it gives you a flawless look! (:
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.